Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 17953
-
08-21-20 09:31 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 223Tried to see this Thursday 8-20
https://callescort.org/270-266-3687
Texted her, about 30 minutes later she replied, we texted back and forth for another 20, (most of that was waiting on her to reply) then she drops the bomb, cash app or paypal gift card. I text back LOL, are you for real, said I have one crisp bill to take care of your needs, she replied back I don't deal in cash. Text again, LOL, well thanks for wasting about an hour of your time, and blocked her ass!! YMMV as always. I was so looking into tapping that fine looking woman also!! Said she was staying at the Courtyard by Malliott Lex. Keeneland / airport. LOL most likely the Hotel 6 across the street!!
As always, watch your back!
-
08-21-20 09:13 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 223Out of Town Senior Monger Looking for Options
Hi Everyone, I'm going to be in town for a few days next week staying on the south side of Lexington. I'm looking for a petite provider if possible and rather stay away from the GPS, as rates tend to be quite cheaper up here in the Dirty D. A lot of our SW'ers cross over from the Streets to posting Escort adds but we're all pretty much aware and won't pay the higher prices listed in the adds.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, whether PM or posted. As Always Stay Safe!
-
08-21-20 08:44 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 223Alaina, Dawn
I believe Alaina, & Dawn are out for now, unknown reasons. I've never got to see Scarlet, tried many time, but never even a sniff of a reply. Thinking about trying Cody today. Allie and Lilly have not changed, still good at what they do!
Originally Posted by BadToDaBone
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 05:11 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 219Well, my mileage varied. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 22:00 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 334Bri
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/653933237400
Anyone seen her yet?
-
08-20-20 21:30 #5798Regular Member

Posts: 9Any other links or information?
The link is dead.
Originally Posted by RangeRider1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 17:47 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 61What about?? Scarlet, Lilly, Allie, Cody, Dawn, Alaina
Sorry that I don't have any reviews, corona shut this ol guy down for while but about to bust and ready to just try be smart and proceed with caution-bringing me to the point I would like to stick with some ol regulars -Kelsey and Marie been reviewed and I presume around but Scarlet (probably my atf), Lilly, Allie, Cody, Dawn, Alaina were all pre virus favs and few if any info for months on them. Sorry don't have sites but I can't find any recent ones for these. Any info would be greatly appreciated as this ol geiser is bitin at the bit to get out. Can PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hunting to all. Btb.
-
08-20-20 15:23 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 172Rae
Despite some recent reviews on here regarding Rae, I decided to give her a try. It took a couple weeks to get together. She's more of a nighttime gal. But! I got a time set up for this afternoon. Clean up and out the door. She said she would be ready in 10 minutes. I told her it would take me about 15-20 to get there. She said perfect! It actually took me 25 minutes. She's staying at the LQ on Newtown. I get there and text her for the room number. Crickets. Lots of crickets. Not having all day to sit out there waiting for whatever, I usually give this thing 10 minutes or so. I wait over 15 minutes. And still nothing. I text one more time. Then I leave. She finally texted me back. Said she was in the lobby chit chatting and didn't know for sure if I was coming. I've never ghosted a girl. And the couple times I had to cancel, I give them a courtesy call and apologize.
Now, for those out there that do not like negative posts, please know this is not either good or bad. It is just a mere description of what my experience was with Rae. I'll let you decide if it was good or bad.
On another note, Rican is seeing new clients. You just need to ask.
Rae:
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/392800064952
-
08-20-20 14:58 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 571Kelsey came through
I had a meeting set up earlier in the week that fell through with another provider so today I decided to try Kelsey again. 1 text and boom we're set up. I got to her new place of Nicholasville as she was getting out of the shower. She met me at the door in a towel. A few minutes of catching up and Trying to get some music on and the fun began. She started with that slow deep thrust BBBJ that I love. Switched to 69 so I could get her off as she sucked me. Switched back so I could fuck her face. She was really in to it today. Put on a hat and went to work! Mish and we never switched positions. Just hard deep pounding. She took it really well. She was really vocal today, lots of dirty talk! I love that. We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath and cooling off. Out the door in a 1/2 hour and stress free. Great visit again.
-
08-20-20 06:46 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 334Rican Doll
I visited with Rican Doll last year. She has had some serious problems with her ex-boyfriend, and is very cautious because of it. She was very attractive, and even better looking in person. She had a cute disposition (almost child-like. Its hard to explain). She has a nice thick body, and perfect ass. She was a nice girl with an odd lisp when she talk that made her even cuter. The down side to her was that she did everything covered. EVERYTHING! Decent covered BJ, and Doggy to finish, but nothing spectacular. Nice conversation afterwards, and wasn't rushed. I wouldn't recommend because of the covered BJ and very limited menu, but DAMN she was cute! Hope this helped.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 05:52 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 152Tiffany
Had another great visit with Tiffany. Awesome oral skills, Daty, doggy then back to BBBJCIM. Clean, friendly, no sign of using. She's worth every penny.
-
08-20-20 00:33 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 243I got the same thing from Ricangirl. 24 hours later. I've tried several times to contact her. That was the only time she ever responded. Do I know you. To bad, She is hot as hell and could get all my money if she'd just respond.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 21:06 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 1002Interested as well
I can never get a response from her. She's been posting for awhile but just haven't made contact yet. I didn't know her location was in Richmond tho.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:02 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 77RE: Marie
I've seen Marie many times over the years. She's always been reliable for me. We even became friends outside of the business. Good at what she does.
Thank you both for the info. I am going to try to hook up with her while I'm there.
-
08-19-20 15:01 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 115Marie
I've seen Marie many times over the years. She's always been reliable for me. We even became friends outside of the business. Good at what she does.
Originally Posted by Vocalities
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





