Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5742

    Kelsey

    Could someone send me Kelseys information. I have the next 4 days to myself and want to take advantage. Thanks.

  2. #5741

    Contact info? Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's still around but laying low. Never has a free incall spot so I just don't try to much with her.
    Have a number?

  3. #5740

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1122  [View Original Post]
    I see Kori is out, anyone have her digest?
    LOL I was thinkin the same thing. I got her on Facebook and seen she resurfaced and immediately wrote her saying that I'm glad she's back. But all I got is a thanks. Imma keep working on her.

  4. #5739

    Kori

    I see Kori is out, anyone have her digest?

  5. #5738

    Melanie question

    Quote Originally Posted by BawlsDeep  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. All I will say is don't, she ain't what she was.
    A while back I texted with her a bunch. She seemed cool. My schedule prevented meet up.

    What happened? Does she still look like pics?

    KC.

  6. #5737

    Decisions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Who should I try to see tonight / this weekend guys?

    Sexy Selena.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/595720645545

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/176052625421

    I do like a girl who looks sexy in lingerie.

    No name.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/055667180210

    Or try to get up with Kelsey? If I can find her number again?

    I've not seen any of these girls before and curious to which one would be more relaxed and / or fun?

    Thanks.
    I have seen them both. I saw Selena a couple years ago. She is very sexy, very pretty, and looks great in lingerie. She answered the door all dolled up. And does look great. Overall experience was ok. Not great. But I would repeat with her.

    The other girl, absolute worst experience ever. You can pm me for details if you want. But damn those nipples look great.

  7. #5736

    Hot Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Honey Honey.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/988517033491

    Slim.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/075583715318

    Little Apple, I remember seeing someone ask, but can't remember if anybody replied.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/571000540032

    New girl I think?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/989350799152

    Major hot Lips.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/484996676470

    Thanks in advance, stay save and watch your back!!
    I made a late evening mistake of visiting Major Hot Lips once. Did get a BBBJ, nice enough, but she is really not attractive. Older, saggy, etc. I'd pass.

  8. #5735

    Info

    Anybody got any utr girls in Richmond. It's totally dead these days. Private message me their digits please!

  9. #5734

    Lexington ky st joe area Alex

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/993083691384

    Been seeing this one for months, got to recommend, no drama, up front about rules and donation.

    Love the fact that she is full Bush retro.

    And if she's acting who cares, she acts like she loves what she does.

    I don't have time for games or drama.

    This is my go to girl from now on.

  10. #5733

    Your no name girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Who should I try to see tonight / this weekend guys?

    Sexy Selena.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/595720645545

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/176052625421

    I do like a girl who looks sexy in lingerie.

    No name.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/055667180210

    Or try to get up with Kelsey? If I can find her number again?

    I've not seen any of these girls before and curious to which one would be more relaxed and / or fun?

    Thanks.
    I saw her last year once. She's been reviewed on here a few time. (Just wish I could remember her name) She's tall, say about 5'11" maybe 6', small breast, nice butt, but you can see that in her pictures. She was living on the street then, met her on Richmond Rd by McDonald and went to the Racquet Club Apartments. Where she met some girl at some apartment of her girlfriend. Then she took me to her friends apartment where she showered and the deed was done. Wasn't that good, and just did not click with her Never saw her again, even though she tried contacting me. Lucky for me, I keep that phone turned off unless I'm looking for a dream. As always YMMV.

    Be safe and watch your back!

  11. #5732

    Decisions, decisions

    Who should I try to see tonight / this weekend guys?

    Sexy Selena.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/595720645545

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/176052625421

    I do like a girl who looks sexy in lingerie.

    No name.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...2/055667180210

    Or try to get up with Kelsey? If I can find her number again?

    I've not seen any of these girls before and curious to which one would be more relaxed and / or fun?

    Thanks.

  12. #5731

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Honey Honey.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/988517033491

    Slim.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/075583715318

    Little Apple, I remember seeing someone ask, but can't remember if anybody replied.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/571000540032

    New girl I think?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/989350799152

    Major hot Lips.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/484996676470

    Thanks in advance, stay save and watch your back!!
    Honey is a straight up gangsta ho. And I only say that because she once told me that. And that she was just trying to live the ho life. Her words. Not mine. I lost interest.

  13. #5730

    Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her lately.
    She's still around but laying low. Never has a free incall spot so I just don't try to much with her.

  14. #5729

    Any thoughts about Valarie?

    Has anyone seen Valerie? Looks kinda familiar, but don't recognize the name.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/149312913141

  15. #5728

    Caressa bells

    Any one seen her lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape