Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5807

    New Face

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...th-it_i8947538

    Has anyone seen her before? 859 number, but I don't recall seeing her ad before.

  2. #5806

    The stripper experience girl

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/324937012248

    TOFTT today, been wanting to get a dream with this lady for a while, and I've seen others asking about her. So I pulled the trigger today, and turned out to be a dud!! Texted her if she was available soon, and about 20 minutes later, she replied with yes and with address. (Not used to that right off the bat) Anyway met her off Plainview Rd, she came walking out (thought holy crap, now what) She gets in and says we have to go to my apartment off Pimlico Pkwy. So we get to her place and she starts freaking a little saying great they are home and it's going to cost me 20 to see you. (thought to myself, not my problem) and in we went. One girl in the living room floor on mattress snoring, and another behind a closed door also snoring. (Laughed to myself) Got in her room and she stripped down, and I do the same. She takes a hold of Junior and starts to play with him a little, he wakes up. She starts with BBBJ for about 2 minutes and the cover goes on. (I'm thinking I've been here before and it didn't go well) We start in front cowgirl, onto her side, and then she flips over to her stomach, all within about 10 minutes. Well he pops and I'm saying to myself, knew that was coming. So she gets up and starts to get dressed, and I say we still have 15 minutes left if not more. She says what you mean, you got off, right, well yes, but we still have time left, and he's still ready. Well that's 20 more, when I was a stripper in Florida you only got one pop, me what, but your not a stripper anymore and we still have 15 or more left. I knew she says but it's 20 more for another pop. WTF, I give her, her bill and out the door I go, with her saying call me so you can help me move soon. Not going to happen, ever!! She was the girl in the pictures, but not as pretty I thought. As always YMMV. (I need to remember not to let this happen again, that's twice a lady did this too me. I'll slow them way down, in hopes to get my allotted time).

    Stay safe and watch your back!

    Wised I had tried Cody instead.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/174771435543

  3. #5805
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/270-266-3687

    Texted her, about 30 minutes later she replied, we texted back and forth for another 20, (most of that was waiting on her to reply) then she drops the bomb, cash app or paypal gift card. I text back LOL, are you for real, said I have one crisp bill to take care of your needs, she replied back I don't deal in cash. Text again, LOL, well thanks for wasting about an hour of your time, and blocked her ass!! YMMV as always. I was so looking into tapping that fine looking woman also!! Said she was staying at the Courtyard by Malliott Lex. Keeneland / airport. LOL most likely the Hotel 6 across the street!!

    As always, watch your back!
    She seems a little confused about the status she is shooting for. Staying in a Marriott, but willing to do car dates--all things to all people I guess.

  4. #5804

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/270-266-3687

    Texted her, about 30 minutes later she replied, we texted back and forth for another 20, (most of that was waiting on her to reply) then she drops the bomb, cash app or paypal gift card. I text back LOL, are you for real, said I have one crisp bill to take care of your needs, she replied back I don't deal in cash. Text again, LOL, well thanks for wasting about an hour of your time, and blocked her ass!! YMMV as always. I was so looking into tapping that fine looking woman also!! Said she was staying at the Courtyard by Malliott Lex. Keeneland / airport. LOL most likely the Hotel 6 across the street!!

    As always, watch your back!
    I reported similar activity about a week ago.

  5. #5803

    Tried to see this Thursday 8-20

    https://callescort.org/270-266-3687

    Texted her, about 30 minutes later she replied, we texted back and forth for another 20, (most of that was waiting on her to reply) then she drops the bomb, cash app or paypal gift card. I text back LOL, are you for real, said I have one crisp bill to take care of your needs, she replied back I don't deal in cash. Text again, LOL, well thanks for wasting about an hour of your time, and blocked her ass!! YMMV as always. I was so looking into tapping that fine looking woman also!! Said she was staying at the Courtyard by Malliott Lex. Keeneland / airport. LOL most likely the Hotel 6 across the street!!

    As always, watch your back!

  6. #5802

    Out of Town Senior Monger Looking for Options

    Hi Everyone, I'm going to be in town for a few days next week staying on the south side of Lexington. I'm looking for a petite provider if possible and rather stay away from the GPS, as rates tend to be quite cheaper up here in the Dirty D. A lot of our SW'ers cross over from the Streets to posting Escort adds but we're all pretty much aware and won't pay the higher prices listed in the adds.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated, whether PM or posted. As Always Stay Safe!

  7. #5801

    Alaina, Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that I don't have any reviews, corona shut this ol guy down for while but about to bust and ready to just try be smart and proceed with caution-bringing me to the point I would like to stick with some ol regulars -Kelsey and Marie been reviewed and I presume around but Scarlet (probably my atf), Lilly, Allie, Cody, Dawn, Alaina were all pre virus favs and few if any info for months on them. Sorry don't have sites but I can't find any recent ones for these. Any info would be greatly appreciated as this ol geiser is bitin at the bit to get out. Can PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hunting to all. Btb.
    I believe Alaina, & Dawn are out for now, unknown reasons. I've never got to see Scarlet, tried many time, but never even a sniff of a reply. Thinking about trying Cody today. Allie and Lilly have not changed, still good at what they do!

  8. #5800
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know YMMV but the girl you described is the complete opposite of what I saw. And since she has posted pics with her Marlboros in them it's pretty clear she's a smoker.
    Well, my mileage varied. LOL.

  9. #5799

  10. #5798

    Any other links or information?

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeRider1965  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/993083691384

    Been seeing this one for months, got to recommend, no drama, up front about rules and donation.

    Love the fact that she is full Bush retro.

    And if she's acting who cares, she acts like she loves what she does.

    I don't have time for games or drama.

    This is my go to girl from now on.
    The link is dead.

  11. #5797

    What about?? Scarlet, Lilly, Allie, Cody, Dawn, Alaina

    Sorry that I don't have any reviews, corona shut this ol guy down for while but about to bust and ready to just try be smart and proceed with caution-bringing me to the point I would like to stick with some ol regulars -Kelsey and Marie been reviewed and I presume around but Scarlet (probably my atf), Lilly, Allie, Cody, Dawn, Alaina were all pre virus favs and few if any info for months on them. Sorry don't have sites but I can't find any recent ones for these. Any info would be greatly appreciated as this ol geiser is bitin at the bit to get out. Can PM me if prefer. Happy and safe hunting to all. Btb.

  12. #5796

    Rae

    Despite some recent reviews on here regarding Rae, I decided to give her a try. It took a couple weeks to get together. She's more of a nighttime gal. But! I got a time set up for this afternoon. Clean up and out the door. She said she would be ready in 10 minutes. I told her it would take me about 15-20 to get there. She said perfect! It actually took me 25 minutes. She's staying at the LQ on Newtown. I get there and text her for the room number. Crickets. Lots of crickets. Not having all day to sit out there waiting for whatever, I usually give this thing 10 minutes or so. I wait over 15 minutes. And still nothing. I text one more time. Then I leave. She finally texted me back. Said she was in the lobby chit chatting and didn't know for sure if I was coming. I've never ghosted a girl. And the couple times I had to cancel, I give them a courtesy call and apologize.

    Now, for those out there that do not like negative posts, please know this is not either good or bad. It is just a mere description of what my experience was with Rae. I'll let you decide if it was good or bad.

    On another note, Rican is seeing new clients. You just need to ask.

    Rae:

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/392800064952

  13. #5795

    Kelsey came through

    I had a meeting set up earlier in the week that fell through with another provider so today I decided to try Kelsey again. 1 text and boom we're set up. I got to her new place of Nicholasville as she was getting out of the shower. She met me at the door in a towel. A few minutes of catching up and Trying to get some music on and the fun began. She started with that slow deep thrust BBBJ that I love. Switched to 69 so I could get her off as she sucked me. Switched back so I could fuck her face. She was really in to it today. Put on a hat and went to work! Mish and we never switched positions. Just hard deep pounding. She took it really well. She was really vocal today, lots of dirty talk! I love that. We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath and cooling off. Out the door in a 1/2 hour and stress free. Great visit again.

  14. #5794

    Rican Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...k/114054098617
    Was in the mood for something different with some large boobies. Texted Ricandoll. Response I got was 'have we met before?' I told her no and she never responded.

    Texted another girl who's link is now gone with no response.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/283652728531
    Texted asking location and donation. Responded 12 HOURS later

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...i/898783334559
    Texted with no response. Not the first time Ive tried to reach her.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/010483131358
    Finally got ahold of Becky. Second time I've seen her. First time was amazing! This time very mechanical. Like she just wasn't into it. Said she had a really bad headache. May have been true because there was no effort.

    Has anyone seen this girl?
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...b/004297383755
    I visited with Rican Doll last year. She has had some serious problems with her ex-boyfriend, and is very cautious because of it. She was very attractive, and even better looking in person. She had a cute disposition (almost child-like. Its hard to explain). She has a nice thick body, and perfect ass. She was a nice girl with an odd lisp when she talk that made her even cuter. The down side to her was that she did everything covered. EVERYTHING! Decent covered BJ, and Doggy to finish, but nothing spectacular. Nice conversation afterwards, and wasn't rushed. I wouldn't recommend because of the covered BJ and very limited menu, but DAMN she was cute! Hope this helped.

  15. #5793

    Tiffany

    Had another great visit with Tiffany. Awesome oral skills, Daty, doggy then back to BBBJCIM. Clean, friendly, no sign of using. She's worth every penny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape