Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 26401
-
08-21-20 11:34 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 339Sorry about that mess of a spelling bee. I am not sure what was supposed to be meant by LE SHOW. LOL. I guess I need to proofread. For all you who inboxed me asking. Not one of you stepped up to the plate to help out when I posted asking for someone. I have 2 UTR's now and when I decided to come back we can exchange for one. Not the other.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 11:24 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 339F*ck her she is a time waster and plays games. Tells you she is about there then never shows up.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 23:54 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 7720 pounds wow.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
I saw her in like Jan or Feb and now August, looked the same.
-
08-20-20 16:08 #11428Regular Member

Posts: 15Sexy Sasha 361
Saw Sasha again recently. I saw her before but updating the report because she lost a good bit of weight which I listed as a concern before. I didn't see any signs of drug use on her either so who knows. But pics are accurate and she was submissive. Great body and great ass. Everything was covered but still good deep throat. Only thing is that her price went up a little. QV used to be $1 but is now $1. 2. Either way I enjoyed. Not much enthusiasm but might repeat. She has an onlyfans and posts videos of her in action on twitter which is what drew me back in.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/stop-w...n-mke/32161688
-
08-20-20 15:33 #11427Regular Member

Posts: 3BBW will steal your money
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bbw-kinky-*****/32268886
She will rob you. These are not her pics either. Works with 2 or 3 guys.
-
08-20-20 12:08 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 114Are you telling me Kendall Snow the is under management
Glad I haven't ran into that old woman thank for The info.
Originally Posted by DumbCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 11:38 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 166Tall Sexy Stallion Star
Yea. I've seen her. She's tall and thick. I'd say a very nice body. Reminds me of Mermaid but just better entirely. Star is very clean and smells good too. She does have a smoke breath but doesn't allow kissing. Everything covered though but she does allow DATY. Does multiple positions. Nice, clean, shaved and doesn't watch the clock. She asks for 200 but she is negotiable. Depends how you text your way into that. Would I repeat? Already had and yes I do recommend. I love a tall thick girl sometimes. Changes the rotation from spinners like Russian Jess. She only does outcalls though. Good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 08:21 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 774Anyone?
Anyone got info or seen Star? Been texting with her and she can only do outs or car. We're pretty far apart on donation also.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/463232481087
-
08-19-20 21:40 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 33Was texting with her. Long time for responses. Set something up but had to reschedule for evening. Image search her pic she has other ads with other numbers with dif looking pics. Cancelled the evening appointment.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye29
[View Original Post]
Then later get a text from the number saying who is this? Wow.
-
08-19-20 21:10 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 33Kendall snow
LOL I was talking more like as a client.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 19:52 #11421Senior Member

Posts: 299Ginger
When I contacted her she was only available for eating her out and missionary style. No BJ no nothing else. No thanks, my hand seems like a better option than a corpse.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:59 #11420Senior Member

Posts: 2881Maya-Candy-Greta
What a dump ass I was. I should have put down a few pillows under her knees. That would have given me a really nice POV and better friction inside.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:51 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes at Walgreens on Greenfield and moorland filling up her Chime Card with some dudes $$ She was getting mad and called for a manager because the cashier couldn't figure out how to do it.
Originally Posted by DumbCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:08 #11418Senior Member

Posts: 35Princess Jess
Princess Jess with fake pictures will cash and dash on you. She'll have her guy come in and ask you to leave.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:39 #11417Senior Member

Posts: 812Her reply to you should have been yours to her in the first place. But that's just my opinion. Do as you like.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





