Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5135
-
08-20-20 19:05 #1400Regular Member

Posts: 20Jess & Abby
Here is an update on two I visited. Or at least attempted to do so.
Jess The Entertainer. She is a game player or really mess up. Long time in between texts. Finally scheduled an appt for one morning at 6:00 am. Got to the hotel in Manchester. Called her number & got crickets! Started to drive away. Finally heard from her and the little head said go back. Which I did. And she and an older guy came out to meet me. Told me her was her driver & body guard and he lives with her at the hotel and stays in the room during visits. I got the heck out of there!
Gabby posts as a mature provider on STGames. Older woman. OK looking. Very goofy. Terrible head games. Dirty place. But lives alone. Lots of age damage. Wet kitty. But not great in performance. Would definitely not repeat! Hope this is helpful to everyone.
-
08-20-20 18:08 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 242Lexi
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/068177822746
Anyone have seen her yet? Seems pretty legit, doesn't ask for deposit. I have been in the search for a younger gal and wondering if she will do the job.
-
08-20-20 07:23 #1398Regular Member

Posts: 74Serinity
Serenity. . sheila got prego with some goon. We still talk. I think she is so freaking pretty. Have videos of her doing gangbangs with her first husband. (short Irish dude). Definitely did not expect her first husband to be this little short dude LOL.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 01:09 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 177Lacy and Southern Redbone
Lacy.
Definitely worth it if you have never participated in some of the things she offers. She's great with beginners. If it wasn't for that, she'd be a little expensive. Very nice, neighborhood didn't seem too bad. Thin, but old and saggy. Didn't like the specialties, so I won't repeat because the whole value is there. Without it, it's expensive.
Southern Redbone.
Caught her on a desperate day. Got a good price. Glad I did cause the incall was disgusting. Other than that, it was fine. Good enough that I contacted her regarding a car date or an incall at a different location. Waiting to hear back.
Scarce on the reviews. Feel free to ask questions.
-
08-19-20 21:11 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 71Amy
Pm sent. So tell us what's up.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:00 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 356I'm not sure, but now that you mention it, she did change her name once, but I don't remember what it was. Here is her pics.
Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:18 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 199Any BBW
No. She lists on STG. Claims 249#'s.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 17:10 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 50Why don't you just go ahead and tell us?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:43 #1392Regular Member

Posts: 74OMG I remember sky. Had the hottest meatie pussy. I'd be suking on her clam till she was Cumming hard. Lived in the condo complex where Heidi Swiss was. Her boyfriend was really good looking and was cool with it. I beg you. If you know her Facebook please pm it to me. I won't message her. Just like to creep on girls Facebook that I've done dates with. She also was cool with anal. One of the hottest girls I've met in nh.
Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:27 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 820There have been lots of Amys
This one?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-esco...chester-367087
-
08-19-20 11:12 #1390Regular Member

Posts: 15BBW Amy
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:39 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 199Bbw Amy
Anyone see the BBW Amy? She's on Armory just across the bridge on the West side? She lists on STG. I've spent time with her. You mongers need to know some things. PM me.
-
08-18-20 16:20 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 16Did she go by Skye back in the day?
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 02:46 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 199Heather
Has anyone seen Heather? She was amazing. She shared a place with Jules on Chestnut. Heather just disappeared. PM me if got info. Thanks.
-
08-17-20 17:42 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 356Ericka?
Are you talking about the real petite Irish brunette? Boyfriend new what she did, I think it was to support his habit. I haven't seen her post in ages, also haven't seen her active on Facebook, That's if it's still her active account.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





