Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 13310
-
08-19-20 06:41 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 822Agreed
Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 06:25 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 1206I moved on from her profile without reading more after "Deposit is required for all services".
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:09 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 180Lmk
No but lmk know I'd love to find a sexy small independent dark chick who drove themselves. Harley was they best.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 23:36 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 207Seen this girl?
Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366
-
08-18-20 20:39 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 127Livelovelust
Hey I sent you a PM check your mailbox.
-
08-18-20 17:33 #4650Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-18-20 12:57 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 180Aly
Do you have a link for Aly?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:25 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 148Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
Originally Posted by Kopokosi
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:19 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelsey
Anyone visited with Kelsey? I've seen her around for a while but no reviews.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/361053172835
-
08-18-20 12:17 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 324Deposit required, so she's a scam.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:28 #4645Banned Member

Posts: 84Another Marketing Genius
Hard to see how this approach to customer service leads to repeat customers. Thanks for the word.
Originally Posted by Topflight70en
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
DL.
-
08-18-20 10:22 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 180This
Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394
-
08-17-20 19:04 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 144Hard to get along with
Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732
I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.
Maybe others have had better luck.
Top.
-
08-17-20 18:04 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 294Thank you so much, this is why this board is so important. Thank you for allowing me to dodge a bullett.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:59 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 687Little Baby
She's real and the pics are up to date. Service sucks, with a bad attitude. Saw her when I was staying in Greenville 2018. She's from Spartanburg and used to run with Sexy Lexi, who has gotten clean and out of the business. She has demon issues and does nothing that is listed in her ads. No GFE, no kissing, no anal, everything was covered. I saw her ad in Rock Hill a couple weeks ago and texted her on a whim. Wanted $50 deposit before she would send address. Save your time and money.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
https://rock-hill-sc.skipthegames.co...h/715503340848










Reply With Quote





