Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 887 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4665

    Jenn

    I have always been interested and she has been recommended but I hardly ever go out. It is always felt safer and more comfortable for them to come to me. What is her location like?

  2. #4664

    Jen

    May I ask Jen's rates? I think she tried to upcharge the hell out of me.

  3. #4663

  4. #4662

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    No but lmk know I'd love to find a sexy small independent dark chick who drove themselves. Harley was they best.
    She is the same girl I saw a while back that advertised as Skinny Minnie, or that's what she said. Seems like she changes her number a lot. Saw one ad that had 2 different numbers in it and I've got 2 numbers I used to use for her. I may try her out, but now she's not GFE and no BBBJ, which is kind of a bummer. Last time, she was bb everything. She has a smokin body, but she was a little robotic. But that was about 4 months ago. I'll report back if I see her.

  5. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Sent her no. To you in a pm. Enjoy.
    Thank you sir.

  6. #4660

    You have a pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Pintglass3213  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.
    Sent her no. To you in a pm. Enjoy.

  7. #4659

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pintglass3213  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.
    I don't think she uses her name in her STG posts. If it's who I think, then she posts as something along the lines of "small sexy Latin woman" and deletes her posts when she's not available. Usually starts posting in the early afternoon.

    Someone feel free to correct me if I've got the wrong person.

  8. #4658

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Aly?
    I'd be interested in some more info on her as well. Forum search didn't turn anything up on her when I tried.

  9. #4657

    Jen and Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by Pintglass3213  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.
    I have been seeing Jen for a good while she is my go to. She advertises most every day but removes her as on stg by 9 pm every day. Do a search in the evening times for Petite Latina and her ad will appear if posted that day.

    As for Aly I have never had the chance to meet her but would love to would anyone be willing to share info for her thru pm.

    Thanks stay safe.

    High.

  10. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.
    Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.

  11. #4655

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
    Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.

  12. #4654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I moved on from her profile without reading more after "Deposit is required for all services".

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  13. #4653

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366
    No but lmk know I'd love to find a sexy small independent dark chick who drove themselves. Harley was they best.

  14. #4652

    Seen this girl?

    Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366

  15. #4651

    Livelovelust

    Hey I sent you a PM check your mailbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape