The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 532 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3114

    Melody Melons

    Quote Originally Posted by Splank  [View Original Post]
    I am not one that usually goes for larger women but I just had to check out the chest on Melody. I guess part fetish, part just plain old curiosity. https://tryst.link/escort/melody-melons The chest is all that and a bag of chips and definitely the largest tits that I have ever seen in my life in person. And she is super nice as well. This was definitely a destination type of experience for me, not sure that it will become a regular thing, but no regrets at all and unquestionably a fun time.
    I saw Melody a couple years ago when she would frequently host near Parx. We had similar experiences and reasons for seeing her. She is a very tall woman with HUGE HUGE HUGE tits. Bigger than the pictures show. I titty fucked her and it was awesome. My dick got engulfed by those things. She was very nice too. I had some minor issues with her hygiene and appearance (a little BO and a messed up grill). I saw her for a much lower rate than what she is asking for now. Never repeated cause it was kind if a big booby bucket list thing for me. Not sure I'd see her at current prices (but if you want to witness those things in person go for it!

  2. #3113
    Quote Originally Posted by Splank  [View Original Post]
    I am not one that usually goes for larger women but I just had to check out the chest on Melody. I guess part fetish, part just plain old curiosity. https://tryst.link/escort/melody-melons The chest is all that and a bag of chips and definitely the largest tits that I have ever seen in my life in person. And she is super nice as well. This was definitely a destination type of experience for me, not sure that it will become a regular thing, but no regrets at all and unquestionably a fun time.
    How much of the $300 she asks for did you hve to pay upfront as a deposit? At least that is what her post says.

  3. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Were a couple reviews recently. Nothing overwhelmingly positive, definite clock watcher, and overpriced. Looking at those new pics it seems she's had work done on her face too.
    I think it's just filters on the face. She popped up on my FB cause of mutual friends and she's kinda a butterface. Slamming body!! Teeth looked a little methed up in some pics, too.

  4. #3111

    Melody Melons

    I am not one that usually goes for larger women but I just had to check out the chest on Melody. I guess part fetish, part just plain old curiosity. https://tryst.link/escort/melody-melons The chest is all that and a bag of chips and definitely the largest tits that I have ever seen in my life in person. And she is super nice as well. This was definitely a destination type of experience for me, not sure that it will become a regular thing, but no regrets at all and unquestionably a fun time.

  5. #3110

    Epm?

    I assume EPM is still working since they update their website. Maybe not taking in new customers? Tried submitting the contact form on their website twice and found a phone number on the internet that I texted, call went to voice mail. Never got any reply. I'm visiting from out of town and can provide references but never got any reply. Can someone pm me if they have a reliable phone number?

  6. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpua65  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw info on this one before here. See she's now trying to make money on onlyfans as well. Thought I read she danced at 19th hole and BP previously. So my type as my big cock loves little women.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/everyb...ipper/32265986
    Were a couple reviews recently. Nothing overwhelmingly positive, definite clock watcher, and overpriced. Looking at those new pics it seems she's had work done on her face too.

  7. #3108

    Rican jawn


  8. #3107

    Any info

    Thought I saw info on this one before here. See she's now trying to make money on onlyfans as well. Thought I read she danced at 19th hole and BP previously. So my type as my big cock loves little women.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/everyb...ipper/32265986

  9. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    And they are absolutely terrified but most don't have the money to move further up to Chestnut Hill, or even further, to the suburbs like Plymouth Meeting. Also, the whites in that area are somewhat passive / alternative in that they will get burglarized and cars stolen or broken into and aside from filing a police report they just deal with it.

    I remember on the news once a merchant on Germantown ave was broken into and it made the news because the business owner left a note with money in it telling the burglar that he forgives him and some other stuff. That wouldn't fly in other neighborhoods like with the recent protests how you seen all those guys hit the streets with baseball bats in Fishtown.

    Fun fact: The phrase, "don't talk to strangers" was conceptualized from the Germantown area because it was one of the earliest records that we have of a child being abducted and never seen again.

    https://www.ushistory.org/germantown/upper/charley.htm

    That said, what's sad is that Germantown use to be really nice and could be nice today like Chestnut Hill. Back in the 50's /60's when people rode the trolly and shopped at department stores like Gimbels, Lit Brothers and Woolworth, Germantown and Chelten was littered with small mom and pop stores and that area as a whole use to be clean and safe.
    Most people in general don't have the money to move to Chestnut Hill LOL (one of the historically richest neighborhoods in the country). I live on the Mt. Airy / Germantown border near Lincoln Drive. Anybody that lives up here knows that if you live on the West Side of Germantown Ave its a different world from the East Side (where Germantown and Chelten lies) even tho its only 2-3 blocks that separate the 2 sides. I don't see any "terrified" white people up here LOL. They love the neighborhood.

  10. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. LOL. People don't realize that there are huge Victorian mansions and old white hippies living 3 blocks up from Germantown and Chelten.
    And they are absolutely terrified but most don't have the money to move further up to Chestnut Hill, or even further, to the suburbs like Plymouth Meeting. Also, the whites in that area are somewhat passive / alternative in that they will get burglarized and cars stolen or broken into and aside from filing a police report they just deal with it.

    I remember on the news once a merchant on Germantown ave was broken into and it made the news because the business owner left a note with money in it telling the burglar that he forgives him and some other stuff. That wouldn't fly in other neighborhoods like with the recent protests how you seen all those guys hit the streets with baseball bats in Fishtown.

    Fun fact: The phrase, "don't talk to strangers" was conceptualized from the Germantown area because it was one of the earliest records that we have of a child being abducted and never seen again.

    https://www.ushistory.org/germantown/upper/charley.htm

    That said, what's sad is that Germantown use to be really nice and could be nice today like Chestnut Hill. Back in the 50's /60's when people rode the trolly and shopped at department stores like Gimbels, Lit Brothers and Woolworth, Germantown and Chelten was littered with small mom and pop stores and that area as a whole use to be clean and safe.

  11. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    Germantown & chelten bad? LMFAO. Those 3 private schools on the block that charge 20 k+ a year are dying to get out of the neighborhood. Along with the 3rd generation hippies and the new gentrifiers. If you ever wondered why BLM and other movements exist, look no further than someone thinking Germatown and Ghelten presents any cause for worry.
    Yeah. LOL. People don't realize that there are huge Victorian mansions and old white hippies living 3 blocks up from Germantown and Chelten.

  12. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Here's Jenna's ad if anyone would like to give her a try. And another thing I forgot to say in my review about jenna was that I generally don't like the location she works out of. Because before her I generally never had a good meeting with a provider that was working there. As well as me just generally not liking the place, but I will make an exception to see her.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53355543/[/UR]
    Loki. Thanks for your contribution. Greatly appreciated.

    LD.

  13. #3102

    Jenna's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Loki appreciate your report. It was quite complete except for contact info / ad info for the provider. Jenna by itself isn't all that helpful.

    LD.
    Here's Jenna's ad if anyone would like to give her a try. And another thing I forgot to say in my review about jenna was that I generally don't like the location she works out of. Because before her I generally never had a good meeting with a provider that was working there. As well as me just generally not liking the place, but I will make an exception to see her.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53355543/[/UR]

  14. #3101
    Quote Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90  [View Original Post]
    She used to be on LC often, but haven't seen her ad up for weeks. Can't get in contact with her either.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...4969/1/3172888
    She got really flaky won't do car dates anyone got really paranoid the drug use most likely why you haven't seen her on.

  15. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    This is one I didn't report on, but I did go see her a couple of days ago. I had heard good things about her on listcrawler and when I did the research she has a lot of different ads and reviews putting her at different price points but I decided to give her a chance. I'm just going to copy paste the review I put on lc.

    "I set up a meeting through text which was relatively easy. Once I got there she informed me of a screening process where she wanted me to take a selfie with my I'd. Personally I'm not about that and I informed her that's something I don't do and something I wasn't willing to do. But ill do referencing of other providers and she was cool with that. Had me wait a short time after because none of my references answered. She called and gave me the room number after. Got to the room and we talked a bit about news, the world today, and safe tactics. The came the fun which I won't talk about, but ill say I cover all basics and that anyone wishing to see her will get what they paid for. Overall excellent experience and I will definitely see her again".

    Something I didn't mention in that review is that she actually showers in between visits. Like when we were done she hoped in the shower got out. Had me her her with the dress and asked my opinion on it then showed me out. Definitely worth the visit.
    Loki — appreciate your report. It was quite complete except for contact info / ad info for the provider. Jenna by itself isn't all that helpful.

    LD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape