Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 532 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3093

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Once you have established yourself as a reliable source of reports guys will have no problem sharing info with you. It doesn't matter if you are a senior or how many reports you have posted. Some one could have 200 reports always asking for a handout and still no one is going to help them. I usually wait till a guy gets a few reports under his belt then if they do I'll look at their report history then decide whether to share. It just takes time. I feel like I was well over 100 posts before I got a decent return on requests for information. Hang in there and be a valuable source of reports and it will slowly start to work out for you. Good luck.
    I know, shits slow thought. At least you get it. I'm trying to get info on this one Asian provider I wanted to see, seem a little risky to me but since I no one really wanted say nothing when I asked on the board or at least give their take on the ad from their experience I went to try my self. So I text the number and ask for a session they asked me a couple of questions like age race and when I wanted to come. I always lie on the age part and sometimes on the race, but not this time. So I go where they ask me and I see its a busy ass street so I park. I texted that I'm there and they send me a pic of the door to go to which way right next to a entrance to a boost mobile. The second floor of the place windows were boarded up so it looked to strange for me. So I left, got a text 15 minutes later ask if I couldn't find the door like I'm blind, so I explained that it didn't feel right to me. Got a text saying "no reason to lie, the girl didn't see you" made me wonder who the fuck was I talking to LEO or a pimp. At the moment I felt I made the right decision but after reading about meeting process for epm not long ago in the other Philadelphia thread, I don't know. The process sounded to be very similar to what I did that day. I have done meetings that seemed sketchy as fuck but have paid off, like once I did a meet with the porn star Queen rogue. Most of the time I don't have any info I'm am exceedingly cautious to the point that I drop most meetings. Even with info I'm cautious but it does help give me little push to just go ahead and try. Point is, its just frustrating sometimes. I don't review everyone I see either because I don't have time for that. But most time I will give my take on a provider if she recently got a review and my experience is different.

  2. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've visited them before, if you need info I'll trade you for a nice bbj contact. I literally feel like I get just about zero help from this board on any of the prospects I ask about. I do get the occasional warning of bs or bad service providers. Or recommend recommendations. So I might as well trade.
    Once you have established yourself as a reliable source of reports guys will have no problem sharing info with you. It doesn't matter if you are a senior or how many reports you have posted. Some one could have 200 reports always asking for a handout and still no one is going to help them. I usually wait till a guy gets a few reports under his belt then if they do I'll look at their report history then decide whether to share. It just takes time. I feel like I was well over 100 posts before I got a decent return on requests for information. Hang in there and be a valuable source of reports and it will slowly start to work out for you. Good luck.

  3. #3091

    Just ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    This chick. Beautiful body but I've experienced her inside and outside the hotel room. She's a total nutcase. Pm if you want more info. She usually pops every now and then but she was super active back some years back.
    I saw her in the past. Skills were sub par.

  4. #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to one of those foot parties? Can you get full service there? I know some people on here are probably like WTF is he talking about. But for anyone that's been to it let me know if there down for anything or is it just for dudes with foot fetish.
    I know what you're talking about. There was a legit one in NY but now that covid hit I don't know if that's still going down. No FS.

  5. #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    I've visited them before, if you need info I'll trade you for a nice bbj contact. I literally feel like I get just about zero help from this board on any of the prospects I ask about. I do get the occasional warning of bs or bad service providers. Or recommend recommendations. So I might as well trade.
    Dude, not the right attitude to have, and not the way this board was designed to work. You put info out onto the board, and you take info from the board. You say you get basically nothing from this board, but you say how you've gotten info about what girls to stay away from and what are good recs.

  6. #3088

    I got info

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    How is far northeast def? I felt the tiny blonde was reviewed before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...050/2153951850
    I've visited them before, if you need info I'll trade you for a nice bbj contact. I literally feel like I get just about zero help from this board on any of the prospects I ask about. I do get the occasional warning of bs or bad service providers. Or recommend recommendations. So I might as well trade.

  7. #3087

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone was wondering what happened to her, she's in jail for buying candy from an undercover.
    Dude there are some many women who use the name Tina in the game.

    Which one?

  8. #3086

    Foot party??

    Anyone been to one of those foot parties? Can you get full service there? I know some people on here are probably like WTF is he talking about. But for anyone that's been to it let me know if there down for anything or is it just for dudes with foot fetish.

  9. #3085

    Tina

    In case anyone was wondering what happened to her, she's in jail for buying candy from an undercover.

  10. #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/376361842284 -- phone ending in 3525.

    I use the word *tried* because after texting just about every ad that wasn't shit on STG, she, and another person, Dee Dee: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/799588026938, ending in 7593. answered my texts, and while they both gave me rates, when I told them the hotel that I was at downtown, both of them ghosted me after telling me that they "needed to take a shower" and asked if I could text them back in about 20-40 minutes.

    Oh well. Their loss.
    I was actually going to link up with her on Wednesday because I live in Mt Airy and saw that she was in Germantown. But I got caught up and couldn't leave the crib. She kept texting me asking when was I coming so I had to tell her I'll check her out another day. She told me she's on Price street, right off Chelten Ave. I can see how a white guy can be intimidated by the east part of Germantown (the west side is filled with white people LOL) but I know that actual block and the people won't bother you. I'll prob hit her up this weekend and go around there and see what she's hitting for because those lips look like she give out some good head work.

  11. #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/376361842284 -- phone ending in 3525.

    I use the word *tried* because after texting just about every ad that wasn't shit on STG, she, and another person, Dee Dee: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/799588026938, ending in 7593. answered my texts, and while they both gave me rates, when I told them the hotel that I was at downtown, both of them ghosted me after telling me that they "needed to take a shower" and asked if I could text them back in about 20-40 minutes.

    Oh well. Their loss.
    Savannah was on K ave for a while with her signature hat. She has some really big lips. On the ave some days she looked rough and other days hot so it depends on what day you see her. When she needs her meds she gets a little agitated and pushy but outside of that she's actually nice.

    Looks like she got a place or a SD and is working from that location. She didn't like working the ave (does anyone). Like another poster said German town and Chelten isn't exactly a good area. You will be OK if you look like you can blend in, but if you're the suburban type, look for incalls around the airport / CC or far far northeast.

    Also, Dee Dee is the better option of the two. Heard good things about Dee Dee but I think she only does outcall and car dates.

  12. #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/376361842284 -- phone ending in 3525.

    I use the word *tried* because after texting just about every ad that wasn't shit on STG, she, and another person, Dee Dee: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/799588026938, ending in 7593. answered my texts, and while they both gave me rates, when I told them the hotel that I was at downtown, both of them ghosted me after telling me that they "needed to take a shower" and asked if I could text them back in about 20-40 minutes.

    Oh well. Their loss.
    When I first started this hobby STG was my main go to site. Now it's literally 99.9% fake, it's ridiculous. There might be 1 or 2 real ads on a whole page now and it's probably going to be the usual posters that aren't worth seeing anyway. The site is pretty much useless garbage now.

  13. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/376361842284 -- phone ending in 3525.

    I use the word *tried* because after texting just about every ad that wasn't shit on STG, she, and another person, Dee Dee: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/799588026938, ending in 7593. answered my texts, and while they both gave me rates, when I told them the hotel that I was at downtown, both of them ghosted me after telling me that they "needed to take a shower" and asked if I could text them back in about 20-40 minutes.

    Oh well. Their loss.
    Bro, you may have dodged a major bullet. Nothing much good is in the Chelton / Germantown Ave.

  14. #3080

    Tried hanging out with Savannah tonight.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...r/376361842284 -- phone ending in 3525.

    I use the word *tried* because after texting just about every ad that wasn't shit on STG, she, and another person, Dee Dee: https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/799588026938, ending in 7593. answered my texts, and while they both gave me rates, when I told them the hotel that I was at downtown, both of them ghosted me after telling me that they "needed to take a shower" and asked if I could text them back in about 20-40 minutes.

    Oh well. Their loss.
    Last edited by MisforMaster; 08-13-20 at 22:26. Reason: Adding a phone number...

  15. #3079

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialReject  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got these girls contact info?
    Hu 13 Aug 2020 2:34 AM.

    Double or triple down. Bring your rod. Aand swing that thing daddy pick your poision,or your poisions SWING FULL AMAZEMENT GUARANTEED BE DAZZLED.

    215-XXX-1850.

    Nym: Mia, Nina, and Santa Maria.

    Age: 26.

    Location: FAR NORTHEAST.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape