Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Milf / gilf

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 614
This blog is moderated by Tzx131
  1. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbor2511  [View Original Post]
    There's a woman on he who fits this category. She is on hx, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kittnwhip2.

    She is down for anything, easy bbfscip. Not a clock watcher, damage for me was 200. She is hard to lock down; a bit of a scatterbrain and has some personal drama going on. She's a sweet woman though, loves to talk but is down for a good time.
    I closed my eyes when I when I did did her in doggy bbfscip last year. She was offering a special like she always does and had no hats and she said. You can go bare if ya want up to you. I asked may.

    I cum deep inside you she nodded. Her fat ass bent over and her raspy voice said put your di*k into my pus*why. I did but her gilf looks and flabby tits made me close my eyes I pumped away and.

    My red rocket shot a nice load into her thick fat pussy. Cleaned up and said goodbye.

    She lives from hotel to hotel and can be annoying by texting ya out if the blue. Come see me I need $.

  2. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a MILFy Chinese lady to come to my house to provide a "massage. " there used to be ads in the old LA Weekly offering outcall Chinese massage, which I had heard was typically older ladies, but wasn't into that then. Now I am.

    So, if you have direct experience with a service that will provide a compliant older Chinese woman at your door, please PM me!

    In turn, I will give you an American MILF who will come to your place and make you a very happy man!

    (I do not need lectures on the downside of outcall, thankyouverymuch).


    P.S. I would be interested in incall, tho not either of the Cocos or high volume hos.
    Your best bet would probably be one of the Asian houses in the SGV.

    FAC has a ton of MILFS.

  3. #207

    Chinese takeout?

    I'm looking for a MILFy Chinese lady to come to my house to provide a "massage. " there used to be ads in the old LA Weekly offering outcall Chinese massage, which I had heard was typically older ladies, but wasn't into that then. Now I am.

    So, if you have direct experience with a service that will provide a compliant older Chinese woman at your door, please PM me!

    In turn, I will give you an American MILF who will come to your place and make you a very happy man!

    (I do not need lectures on the downside of outcall, thankyouverymuch).


    P.S. I would be interested in incall, tho not either of the Cocos or high volume hos.

  4. #206

    Kittnwhip2

    There's a woman on he who fits this category. She is on hx, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kittnwhip2.

    She is down for anything, easy bbfscip. Not a clock watcher, damage for me was 200. She is hard to lock down; a bit of a scatterbrain and has some personal drama going on. She's a sweet woman though, loves to talk but is down for a good time.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungerDude760  [View Original Post]
    Really? Is she cip?
    Vanessa is not BBFS. She will go out of her way to out you on all boards possible.

  6. #204

    Another Mature

    I should also mention that I've inseminated (several times) another, currently UTR, big natural tit Scandanavian beauty, late 40's, she's 300/ HR and full GFE, DFKs like on her honeymoon, and takes sperm in all holes and loves ass to pussy action for 300. To my knowledge, she's not been discussed in any useful context before, on this board. She was active right before covid, but I'm not sure if she's active during covid, and because I won't be in LA again for quite a while, I'm not going to call her right now to find out. I personally consider her looks to be spectacular. I have revealing pics of her, but again, I will provide those, and her contact info, ONLY to those who ALREADY have my email address. The two pics below are the ONLY ones I'll post publically of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-399.jpeg‎   thumbnail-398.jpeg‎  

  7. #203

    Matures

    My two cents on the ones mentioned below: I recommend both Tawney and Eurasian Jennifer for BBFSCIP. I've left many loads in each, both cunnt and mouth, in many visits over the years. But my go-to hoe most recently in LA has been Jennifer, because she's such a crazy, no limiits cumslut pleaser, and more into the nasty shit, than Tawney. The face picture below is a picture of Tawney I took when I inseminated her early last year.

    My much more recent pictures of Jennifer, though, are ONLY for those gents that ALREADY HAVE my email address, so please don't send me your email address by PM, I won't respond. And I won't put google doc links into PMs any more due to security issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tawney.jpg‎  

  8. #202
    Really? Is she cip?

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her alot but kinda got into the younger Milfy type.

    But, Vanessa V is still "1" fun to smash!

  9. #201

    Which MILF recommended- Tawney, Katt OC Badd Girl or Elle OC

    Hey guys, jumping back into the saddle after my semi train wreck of an experience detailed in the porn star fourm.

    What's the lastet Intel on Red Head Tawney, Katt "OC Badd Girl" & Busty Blonde younger MILF Elle aka Triple D's on HX? Later two girls haven't seen much info on here.

    Still fairly new to the game & looking for an experience to redeem my last one. Any recommendations. Thanks!

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same, and I've also seen her ads for years. Someone posted that if you have an exceptionally large dick, she'll jump on it. But I'm not sure I believe everything I read on the Internet. There's an Alana with a 415 contact number in Santa Monica who appears to be an FS GILF. Reviews have been generally very vague but positive. There's always Jennifer in Culver, a willing BBFSCIP old broad, but I did not find the experience enthralling enough to return.
    Jennifer in CC is a good choice. Not extremely hot but above average service.

  11. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of finding a gilf, been seeing her for a while. I've seen her post under variations of her name. Sometimes advertising body rub sometimes escort, not sure is she's escort or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/savona-e...-angeles-61357#erotic.

    https://www.thatmall.com/savonna/companions/

    Anyone seen her before? Are the pics current? (Not likely). Any other gilf options out there?
    I'm looking for the same, and I've also seen her ads for years. Someone posted that if you have an exceptionally large dick, she'll jump on it. But I'm not sure I believe everything I read on the Internet. There's an Alana with a 415 contact number in Santa Monica who appears to be an FS GILF. Reviews have been generally very vague but positive. There's always Jennifer in Culver, a willing BBFSCIP old broad, but I did not find the experience enthralling enough to return.

  12. #198

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of finding a gilf, been seeing her for a while. I've seen her post under variations of her name. Sometimes advertising body rub sometimes escort, not sure is she's escort or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/savona-e...-angeles-61357#erotic.

    https://www.thatmall.com/savonna/companions/

    Anyone seen her before? Are the pics current? (Not likely). Any other gilf options out there?
    She does full service? If only, I've seen her 3 times in the last few years and yeah only got a HJ. She does let you finger her and sounds like she gets into that but her voice and demeanor kinda suck. She's got a good body for her age and nice fake ones too. And she's not overweight. You Call her on the phone and she will sound like a ***** just very impatient if you struggle setting up a date on the phone. Took a very long time to even to have her schedule something. She's off the clock at 7 I believe, and with west la traffic good luck. Parking is awful. Still not bad handy but not really great at the price only $ for an hour. Last visit I def did not get the whole hour. I would admit I would give her one last shot if she really did full service.

  13. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of finding a gilf, been seeing her for a while. I've seen her post under variations of her name. Sometimes advertising body rub sometimes escort, not sure is she's escort or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/savona-e...-angeles-61357#erotic.

    https://www.thatmall.com/savonna/companions/

    Anyone seen her before? Are the pics current? (Not likely). Any other gilf options out there?
    She has mixed reviews on EM. Some say she gives a BJ and fucks and others say she just does nude massage and he. I'd like to try her but it might be a waste of time and $.

  14. #196

    Thinking GILFy; Savonna, Savona, Savanna

    Thinking of finding a gilf, been seeing her for a while. I've seen her post under variations of her name. Sometimes advertising body rub sometimes escort, not sure is she's escort or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/savona-e...-angeles-61357#erotic.

    https://www.thatmall.com/savonna/companions/

    Anyone seen her before? Are the pics current? (Not likely). Any other gilf options out there?

  15. #195

    Jill / Hanna(h) / Isabelle / Klara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cesism  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady a few times. Her old number is now owned by some other worker. Anyone else know where she went?
    Number's associated with Jill / Hanna(h) / Isabelle / Klara (same Provider)

    Jill - (310) 614-xxxx

    Isabelle - 424-272-xxxx (same as Hanna)

    Klara Love - 424-272-xxxx (same as Hanna)

    Hanna Jones - 424-272-xxxx
    Hanna Jones - 424-262-xxxx
    Hanna Jones - (310) 871-xxxx
    Hanna Jones - 714-794-xxxx

    She changes her number a lot. There are others I found, as well. Got tired of posting. They go back a ways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape