Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13300
-
08-19-20 09:19 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 822You have a pm
Sent her no. To you in a pm. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Pintglass3213
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 09:09 #4659Regular Member

Posts: 21Jenn
I don't think she uses her name in her STG posts. If it's who I think, then she posts as something along the lines of "small sexy Latin woman" and deletes her posts when she's not available. Usually starts posting in the early afternoon.
Originally Posted by Pintglass3213
[View Original Post]
Someone feel free to correct me if I've got the wrong person.
-
08-19-20 09:04 #4658Regular Member

Posts: 21Aly
I'd be interested in some more info on her as well. Forum search didn't turn anything up on her when I tried.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:59 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 147Jen and Aly
I have been seeing Jen for a good while she is my go to. She advertises most every day but removes her as on stg by 9 pm every day. Do a search in the evening times for Petite Latina and her ad will appear if posted that day.
Originally Posted by Pintglass3213
[View Original Post]
As for Aly I have never had the chance to meet her but would love to would anyone be willing to share info for her thru pm.
Thanks stay safe.
High.
-
08-19-20 08:42 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 40Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 06:41 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 822Agreed
Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 06:25 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 1206I moved on from her profile without reading more after "Deposit is required for all services".
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:09 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 180Lmk
No but lmk know I'd love to find a sexy small independent dark chick who drove themselves. Harley was they best.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 23:36 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 207Seen this girl?
Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366
-
08-18-20 20:39 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 126Livelovelust
Hey I sent you a PM check your mailbox.
-
08-18-20 17:33 #4650Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-18-20 12:57 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 180Aly
Do you have a link for Aly?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:25 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 148Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
Originally Posted by Kopokosi
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:19 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 324Kelsey
Anyone visited with Kelsey? I've seen her around for a while but no reviews.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/361053172835
-
08-18-20 12:17 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 324Deposit required, so she's a scam.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





