The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #193

    Good Reply by A2 - Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Chicks can feel immediately when a guy isn't wearing a condom. Like right away. If it was a deal he would have spoken of her struggling, he didn't, he characterized it as something he "got away with" until it was over. That's not how it works. So no, I still don't believe it actually happened. I still believe it was a bullshit story that was made up to get the sewing circles panties in a bunch.

    However: Stealthing is considered sexual assault in Virginia, if it actually happened she has options.

    Generally I remove the post, put a note on the account to review the posts closely in the future. We used to ban accounts but that doesn't really do anything because they just start a new one. What works is when they don't get a payoff for the behavior. Sometimes the mods miss things, we wish it didn't happen but it does, that's why there is a report post button. Just use it, I remove the post, he doesn't get any attention and he finds some political forum where the trolling is better. This is in no way me saying that stealthing is ok, the forum's position on it has been consistent for years. We are all about mutual consent and always have been. I'm not saying stealthing is ok, I'm saying the story was bullshit.

    I'm moving all this follow up to the stupid shit thread.
    Great response -- and moving to this thread was a smart administrative action. Thanks.

  2. #192

    Hard to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    A2 is correct. I don't believe it happened either but I will add that 3 weeks ago I was doing Mish with a little Asian woman many of us know and the end of the condom ripped but nothing else. Neither of us felt anything until she felt my load shoot into her and she said "uh oh it broke" so I pulled out and she took it off and put her finger in the hole and said " you came inside me". She didn't seem concerned about it and offered me a shower as she changed the bedsheets. I left with a kiss on the cheek and saw her again the following week. I always bring my own so I don't have to squeeze into the cheap condoms many women buy. And yes, this needs to stay in the stupid shit thread.
    I'm telling you guys I know the girl. She attested that this happened to her. I have her personal number and she talked to me about it. The conversation is mostly in Chinese but I'll gladly send you screenshots of our conversation. Not that you'll believe that either. Anywho she is back home and she hasn't texted me about it again and I don't want to keep bringing up how she got violated. She's an immigrant who does sex work, doesn't know the language and someone else manages her calls. This guy took advantage of her. Plain and simple. I made sure to confirm this was true before I got my panties in a bunch about it. It pisses me off because she's a nice girl and doesn't manage her visits. Poor girl thinks she's ok because she douched after he left. This is the last post I'll post about this.

  3. #191

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Chicks can feel immediately when a guy isn't wearing a condom. Like right away. If it was a deal he would have spoken of her struggling, he didn't, he characterized it as something he "got away with" until it was over. That's not how it works. So no, I still don't believe it actually happened. I still believe it was a bullshit story that was made up to get the sewing circles panties in a bunch.

    However: Stealthing is considered sexual assault in Virginia, if it actually happened she has options.

    Generally I remove the post, put a note on the account to review the posts closely in the future. We used to ban accounts but that doesn't really do anything because they just start a new one. What works is when they don't get a payoff for the behavior. Sometimes the mods miss things, we wish it didn't happen but it does, that's why there is a report post button. Just use it, I remove the post, he doesn't get any attention and he finds some political forum where the trolling is better. This is in no way me saying that stealthing is ok, the forum's position on it has been consistent for years. We are all about mutual consent and always have been. I'm not saying stealthing is ok, I'm saying the story was bullshit.

    I'm moving all this follow up to the stupid shit thread.
    A2 is correct. I don't believe it happened either but I will add that 3 weeks ago I was doing Mish with a little Asian woman many of us know and the end of the condom ripped but nothing else. Neither of us felt anything until she felt my load shoot into her and she said "uh oh it broke" so I pulled out and she took it off and put her finger in the hole and said " you came inside me". She didn't seem concerned about it and offered me a shower as she changed the bedsheets. I left with a kiss on the cheek and saw her again the following week. I always bring my own so I don't have to squeeze into the cheap condoms many women buy. And yes, this needs to stay in the stupid shit thread.

  4. #190
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    I still don't believe it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed with the girl he did this to. She said it was true. She said he was a young white male. She's very worried about her health now. She was actually mortified and went back home because of this incident. So all the hate he is getting is well deserved.
    Chicks can feel immediately when a guy isn't wearing a condom. Like right away. If it was a deal he would have spoken of her struggling, he didn't, he characterized it as something he "got away with" until it was over. That's not how it works. So no, I still don't believe it actually happened. I still believe it was a bullshit story that was made up to get the sewing circles panties in a bunch.

    However: Stealthing is considered sexual assault in Virginia, if it actually happened she has options.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    If we report the post do you block him? Just wondering. Or do we get a girl to set him up and we all meet him some where LOL.
    Generally I remove the post, put a note on the account to review the posts closely in the future. We used to ban accounts but that doesn't really do anything because they just start a new one. What works is when they don't get a payoff for the behavior. Sometimes the mods miss things, we wish it didn't happen but it does, that's why there is a report post button. Just use it, I remove the post, he doesn't get any attention and he finds some political forum where the trolling is better. This is in no way me saying that stealthing is ok, the forum's position on it has been consistent for years. We are all about mutual consent and always have been. I'm not saying stealthing is ok, I'm saying the story was bullshit.

    I'm moving all this follow up to the stupid shit thread.

  5. #189

    Personal Observation

    From what I've seen, the support for sex workers is sort of spread out when it comes to the left, spreading from moderate to uber-liberal. There are those that are moderate liberals and who consider themselves feminists who believe that decriminalization or legalization for sex workers is the best option. Either way, their general tone seems to be that of general acceptance.

    However, it seems like it's the uber-liberals, the type that loves to blame everything on everyone and how every bad thing is a result of either capitalism or straight white male hegemony, that believes that ALL sex workers are "victims. " Best example of this is when the deputy police chief of Seattle PD was addressing the Seattle City Council, which are socialist uber-liberal morons, and they couldn't believe that he said that women chose to be sex workers. One of their responses was that he was mansplaining prostitution, even though he's just quoting sex workers and speaking on what he's seen from talking with sex workers. Apparently, to uber-liberals, prostitution is a result of *gasp* capitalism and straight white male hegemony.

    https://mynorthwest.com/1541126/seat...c-garth-green/

    Honestly, you'll even find moderate conservatives who will support decriminalization and / or legalization. Hell, alt-right pastors are constantly getting busted for fucking prostitutes so even they secretly would support it too.

  6. #188

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Did she save his number or texts?
    She's a crapshoot girl so her calls are handled by her handler. I'm sure her handler has it. But I'm sure he wasn't dumb enough to use his real phone number.

  7. #187

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed with the girl he did this to. She said it was true. She said he was a young white male. She's very worried about her health now. She was actually mortified and went back home because of this incident. So all the hate he is getting is well deserved.
    Did she save his number or texts?

  8. #186

    Report post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Will you guys never learn to recognize trolls that make shit up to get you to react. He says he ripped the condom but then he's also worried about catching something?

    Fucking ignore them and they go away, now since he got responses he's going to do it again.

    Next time just report the post.

    A2
    If we report the post do you block him? Just wondering. Or do we get a girl to set him up and we all meet him some where LOL.

  9. #185

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Trolls crave attention and now that 12 of you gave it to him he will surely be back to plague us for quite some time.

    I'm sorry the mod missed that one "so I ripped the tip during DATY' line but they look at a lot of posts and that's why there is a "Report Post" button. Also any fool know once the integrity of the condom is compromised it just rips the whole way and slides down your dick like a cock ring. There's no way the chick wouldn't have known, they can feel the latex as well.

    So, next time, please give him or her the thing they crave so that they keep making new users and maybe even expand their trolling to other areas.

    Well done all, thanks.

    A2
    I confirmed with the girl he did this to. She said it was true. She said he was a young white male. She's very worried about her health now. She was actually mortified and went back home because of this incident. So all the hate he is getting is well deserved.

  10. #184

    Take a trip to Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The general liberal view is now that all prostitution is trafficking, and all women are victims.
    The redlight districts are in every city / town. Government sanctions mongering. You don't have to go looking for it. No wondering what's on the other side of the door (fat ugly chick or uncle LE) It's literally dancing in the windows for you to choose from. This is literally as LIBERAL as a country can get with this sort of thing. For some reason we've been conditioned to hate this.

  11. #183

    Doesn't work that way, though

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The general liberal view is now that all prostitution is trafficking, and all women are victims.
    I don't think that generalization is accurate as there as those that argue legalization and subsequent regulation would drastically decrease human trafficking. To say that, generally, conservatives are against legalization would be more accurate.

  12. #182

    Umm incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The general liberal view is now that all prostitution is trafficking, and all women are victims.
    Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris and others are all open to decriminalizing prostitution. Most of your far left are for decriminalization of things like this. It's your moderate Dems that try to meet Repulicans half way. Criminalization it has always been more of a Conservative talking point.

  13. #181

    Doesn't work that way, though

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    "Liberal" judges would be more open to legalizing things such as weed and prostitution. It's conservatives that want to keep things the same. When you think extremely liberal think Germany where prostitution is legal and weed usage. Maybe since we are all fellow mongers we should vote liberal seeing how its in our best interest. Dodging LE is annoying as hell.
    The general liberal view is now that all prostitution is trafficking, and all women are victims.

  14. #180

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Good thoughts! I'm not worried about the Hotels as much as LEO and election year politicians. LEO can go on Listcrawler and see probably 20 or more women all advertising that they're in Springfield by the mall. They go to a Liberal Judge and get permission to setup stings and go after us or the women. I've seen it happen when I lived in Henrico county. LEO would contact the women and setup a date. Then ask the Hotel permission to go to the rooms to bust the women. A girl I was on my way to meet got busted that way. Luckily I was late. The Hotel actually gave LEO a key to all the rooms and they arrested all the women in the Motel that were working. Sounds illegal but the judges went along with it. They also went after the massage parlors. They sent in unmarried officers and after the HJ was done they would walk out and the police waiting outside would bust the place. In Henrico, the judges went along with it. Even if you fight it and get off, those of us who are married, are screwed. (no pun intended) That's what all the Defund Police and rioting is about. IMHO.
    "Liberal" judges would be more open to legalizing things such as weed and prostitution. It's conservatives that want to keep things the same. When you think extremely liberal think Germany where prostitution is legal and weed usage. Maybe since we are all fellow mongers we should vote liberal seeing how its in our best interest. Dodging LE is annoying as hell.

  15. #179
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    Good thoughts! I'm not worried about the Hotels as much as LEO and election year politicians. LEO can go on Listcrawler and see probably 20 or more women all advertising that they're in Springfield by the mall. They go to a Liberal Judge and get permission to setup stings and go after us or the women. I've seen it happen when I lived in Henrico county. LEO would contact the women and setup a date. Then ask the Hotel permission to go to the rooms to bust the women. A girl I was on my way to meet got busted that way. Luckily I was late. The Hotel actually gave LEO a key to all the rooms and they arrested all the women in the Motel that were working. Sounds illegal but the judges went along with it. They also went after the massage parlors. They sent in unmarried officers and after the HJ was done they would walk out and the police waiting outside would bust the place. In Henrico, the judges went along with it. Even if you fight it and get off, those of us who are married, are screwed. (no pun intended) That's what all the Defund Police and rioting is about. IMHO.
    Use of the word liberal (or conservative) in a critical manner means it's got to be on the stupid shit thread. This post isn't so bad, not great either it wasn't the liberals that wrote, passed, and signed Fosta / Sesta, but it will kick off never ending commentary about the idiotic red / blue divide.

    A2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape