Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,596 to 20,610 of 37355
-
08-19-20 00:31 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 36Bad vibe
I have walked out before. Sketchy house with some dude I could hear in the next room. There was no door to the room we were in and she was way bigger than old pictures. I left (but if she looked like those pics, I might have ignored the bad vibes).
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:28 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 510Best head ever.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:36 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen her about 3 times. Take your own cover she says she doesn't keep them in the room because of her boyfriend. She offers BBBJ and cfs nothing exciting she doesn't really get on to it but she will gets the job done YMMV. I would repeat she has only charged. 6 for qv.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 17:11 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
She's looking for help guys.
-
08-18-20 16:58 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 316With all due respect, its best to contact her via text.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:37 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 91Ginger. Charles City
Has anyone seen this girl before or have any info? Pics look tempting but I'm a little hesitant to drive out to Charles City to a private residence. I thought that I saw on here awhile back someone else mention something about a girl out there and they were a little concerned that it might be a setup. Any info would help, thanks!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/123039843225
-
08-18-20 16:29 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 464Donations?
What's her donations if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:00 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 66I think I'm going to see her tonight.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:52 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 116Saw this one starting posting about a week ago, has anyone gone to see her yet? Thinking about paying her a visit in a couple days.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/394892382258
-
08-18-20 12:26 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 316Susan
I've been texting with Susan today. She would like some company. She's a fun time. Be nice.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...537/8042561470
-
08-18-20 11:20 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 1449Absolutely agree 100%. I've haven't had that experience maybe because I'm particular about who and where or maybe just pure luck. What I have done is walk out if it's not what I expected or she was just doing too much. Never be afraid to end it if you are not feeling it.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:08 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 317Bad vib
If you walk into a place and get a bad vibe, you have two choices. You can opt out or brave the situation in front of you. I dare say that every one of the mongers that read this board have done both in the course of their forays into the field. I know I have. I have also had a great vibe at the start of a meeting and got shown the barrel of a gun and the door ten minutes later. The spidy sense is for real, when you get it you make the decision. I doubt your girl did anything wrong, but the monger got a bad vibe.
Originally Posted by JbTartan
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
08-18-20 09:53 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 317Last Year
I tried her last year and she is a big comfortable woman with all the skills you could ever want. Not a clock watcher and entertaining. She lived with another provider and they did doubles at times. I didn't return to the scene because the neighborhood was not to my comfort level. If she was better located I would return frequently for her service. There are many reviews of her on this board.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.
-
08-18-20 08:18 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 105Velet
Thanks. Not sure why people get so aggro on here sometimes because I missed a post. We're all just trying to have some fun.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 02:53 #16746Regular Member

Posts: 22Who is this?
I think I've seen her pic here before but I don't remember any info on her.
Anyone dreamt her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/young-...thick/32109447











Reply With Quote




