Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 37356
-
08-18-20 02:53 #16746Regular Member

Posts: 22Who is this?
I think I've seen her pic here before but I don't remember any info on her.
Anyone dreamt her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/young-...thick/32109447
-
08-17-20 22:39 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 208Kate
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314157638005
Went by for my 2nd visit Saturday afternoon and I should have passed. The first visit was decent so I decided to try again. This woman was all busted up. She said someone pushed her down the stairs she was on crutches with a big gash on her head bleeding everywhere. She had to hold a wash cloth on her head the whole time. I should have just left when I saw what kind of condition she was in. Settled for CBJ doggy quick trip to Greece then finished on her tits. Definitely not going back after this visit. Seems like a nice lady but I think I'll spend my money elsewhere.
-
08-17-20 20:44 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 369If you look up Jasmine Marie you'll find some reviews. Be sure to not confuse her with any other Jasmines during your search as there are many (just 1 Jasmine Marie, though). She's not my type so I don't have anything else to share.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 20:42 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 316Ms. Kitty
Met up with her for qv, BBBJ only (monthly visitor). Her pics on stg are much better but she does have a good and engaging personality. Very good BBBJ skills. Cim allowed with spit. Private residence, probable rental with typical lower rent vibe. Felt dmsafe.
-
08-17-20 20:12 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 123Bbw
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/642397427256
Anyone tried this one?
-
08-17-20 20:12 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 196Winter
I was trying to help but got the 411 for who referred me.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Is she a BBW over size 12-14 or 160 lbs? PM me digits to make sure I got the right one.
87.
Thanks.
-
08-17-20 19:49 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 1449So what's your question? About the guy who said she's too young? Could be he likes older women but I'm not sure what her ad said. Was she specific about her age? Could be cold feet or he got bad feeling or something else.
Originally Posted by JbTartan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:08 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter hosting
For those of you that like winter she is willing to host in Petersburg but she needs to have a few guys lined up to make it worth her while to travel. We need to get a day when she can see 4 or 5 guys.
-
08-17-20 15:24 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 105My bad
My bad. I totally missed that.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:17 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 201Review
Literally 6 posts below yours, someone reviewed her.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:13 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 236This Velvet
She provides decent service She is a bit shy at first She looks just like the pics She does the job, but not much more.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Streetsmart1.
-
08-17-20 15:07 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 229Velvet
There us a post 6 spots down from you asking about her.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:53 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 105Velet
Any info on this one? Been checking her out, bit haven't partaken yet. Feel free to pm me.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/871347329237
-
08-17-20 13:28 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 190Such a bummer. I have dreamed of her many times over the past 8 years and was definitely very in to her, but it's always been a roller coaster with her. Sucks to know she's struggling even worse now. I hope someone can save her.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:55 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter is looking for help today guys.











Reply With Quote




