Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 888 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.
    Does anyone have a link or want to pm me how to get in touch with jenn? I used to see her on SA but never can find her on stg.

  2. #4655

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
    Both very skilled. Go for QV, BJ only. I've enjoyed both girls several times. They even doubled for me and it was fun.

  3. #4654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I moved on from her profile without reading more after "Deposit is required for all services".

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  4. #4653

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366
    No but lmk know I'd love to find a sexy small independent dark chick who drove themselves. Harley was they best.

  5. #4652

    Seen this girl?

    Anyone seen this girl? She looks like a girl I saw once who advertised as Skinny Minnie, but it's hard to tell. I've been wanting to see her again since I saw her the first time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/624384060366

  6. #4651

    Livelovelust

    Hey I sent you a PM check your mailbox.

  7. #4650
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #4649

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.
    Do you have a link for Aly?

  9. #4648
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopokosi  [View Original Post]
    I was look for a BBJCIM from an expert and I just can not find a provider!!
    Skinny jenn / karminx or utr Aly will both suck you dry. Jenn will swallow if you ask. Aly spits.

  10. #4647

    Kelsey

    Anyone visited with Kelsey? I've seen her around for a while but no reviews.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/361053172835

  11. #4646
    Deposit required, so she's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  12. #4645

    Another Marketing Genius

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732

    I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.

    Maybe others have had better luck.

    Top.
    Hard to see how this approach to customer service leads to repeat customers. Thanks for the word.

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  13. #4644

    This

    Anyone info on this one? Haven't seen her post in a while but used to regularly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/918152954394

  14. #4643

    Hard to get along with

    Not sure if anyone has had any interaction with this lady, but bad experience from just the text exchange on my part.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/987820232732

    I text to get some info and schedule a possible get together. Since I was not ready meet up with in the hour, I was told I was wasting her time and I would be blocked from any future contact.

    Maybe others have had better luck.

    Top.

  15. #4642
    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months back, luckily I met her at a public place, so managed to leave without loosing my money. She is a crack addict, had the glass tubes and copper wool in her car, and all her teeth are messed up, you can see it from the pic before the last one. And her breath smells so bad you can never stand near her. The pics are edited, she looks a bit like the pics, but not a lot. So, you decide.
    Thank you so much, this is why this board is so important. Thank you for allowing me to dodge a bullett.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape