Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 24534
-
08-18-20 07:43 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 209https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53351808/
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:43 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 209Ivy
Hooked up with Ivy the other day. I'd seen her about 3 years ago; she was a big girl back then. She is much smaller these days. More appealing. Replies pretty quickly. Typical on-meds chick but not a mess. BBBJ / CIM is outstanding. K9 action delightful. Donation $80.
-
08-18-20 06:59 #8167Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the info
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 04:25 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 52That is Tatianna
That is Tatianna. She is definitely not a TS, but the meds do appear to be taking a toll. She provides mediocre service at best. I saw her a year or so ago to check off a bucket list item. She was one of three sisters that all were providers- and the mom was in on the game as well. I saw all three sisters, but not the mom. I believe one sister and the mom left the game, and my favorite of them all, used to post as Sara / Sarah / Star, passed away a few years ago.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:16 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 232That's why I never do outcall.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:38 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 205Verification section
Seems we need a verification section minus aII the saIacious detaiIs. Can't reviewer drop the provider name and Iink in a speciaI section and Ieave the detaiIs in this section. Sorry for your misfortune we have aII been there. I did the same interested in ChocoIate in Towson knew for sure she was reviewed. Search thread for chocoIate. Iots of chocoIates came up but not mind -.
-
08-17-20 20:13 #8163Regular Member

Posts: 7The Greek queen
There are a few reviews about her scattered throughout, with some different pics. I definitely want to get into this fine looking woman. I just need to figure out when I'll be in Baltimore before contacting her.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:44 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 51Tag team
Would anyone be down to tag team? My recent spinner didn't want to do it but Emma probably would, among others.
-
08-17-20 19:05 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 215Karman outcall scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53323236/
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...14-6/1/2906510
Even a veteran like me got tricked. Somehow, I thought she was legit. I thought that I saw a review or two in last few months and someone mentioned that she was back in July. But she is a total scam. Said she could do everything including greek for $$$ Ubered her to hotel. Came in strung out, wasting time, asking to see money, then texting her " sister" that she was safe. After a minute, 2 white guys knock at door, yelling at her. She rushed to open the door, while I talk to them, she takes money and walks out with them.
I am conflict averse so just let it go, You win some, you lose some. I called my SB and got my mood right again. Just wanted to warn everyone.
-
08-17-20 18:52 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 215She has been reviewed recently. I am copying the post. I tried this a couple of days ago but she is too slow to reply.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 18:36 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 365Intel needed.
Hey fellow mongers. Anybody have the luck to meet this one? I've been looking at her for about a week or so and would've went to see her but don't live in Baltimore. Any info would be appreciated?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4102405201
A few pics in case the ad goes down.
-
08-17-20 13:36 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 304Provide Intel & Receive Intel
Upload a few reports and you shall receive. She looks beat tho, has a TS vibe too. Wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. Most of the girls in that area of town are garbage.
Originally Posted by WorldErie
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:39 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 52I post reviews of my experiences with the young ladies. After that is is up to the monger and the lady in question to seal the deal. I have also reviewed Anjel and CB Bree. And people have posted more recent reviews of those two. She has seen a couple of members from the board- but many members are lurkers or for one reason or another, don't post reviews.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
If you don't want to contact lindsey- then don't. I get absolutely nothing from my posts. As in an earlier post- Anjel asked me to clear up a misconception regarding her, and I did.
In the end, this is a free country. People can do or believe what they want.
-
08-17-20 12:17 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 976Pushing Team Lindsey Hard
I seen other inquiries but unlike most utr providers that have become great go to's. No one has reviewed her but you. It's been a few weeks now. I had limited text with her but price changed within hours or she replied days or two later. But never info meeting. Always a dumb text like everybody say I'm not real. Once you ask or give your location. She doesn't reply. $. 6. Hhr $$. 5. Hr $$ 5. Hr. Quoted in one day but scattered text from her. Hopefully others can confirm. Like I said been weeks.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 11:51 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 75She's a hot mess these days. Try to see her periodically. It's a flip of the coin. One day, happy mellow Anjel. One day, out of control trainwreck Anjel. Case in point she was walking around her sidewalk smoking a cig with her sweats falling down, bare ass showing all the neighbors my last visit. YMMV def applies to Anjel!
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




