Thread: The Prickyard
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 3418
-
07-26-20 05:55 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 75Will the real reviewer please stand up
Bobby which of all your reviews of Amber are real?
Is it this one where you slammed her for having an off day and being injured (obvious bruises on her thighs) and sore from her boating accident?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4872072
Or are these the real reviews where you post "Seen her at least 4 times now. She has gotten much better than when she first started. " "She super hot and gets into. " " Amber is a great choice. Very sweet and cute. " "Amber is potentially the most attractive of the women of DI I have met. ".
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4822142
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4815494
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4809952
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4720616
So if a provider has one bad day, a day that she told you upfront she was hurting, out of all the times you have seen her then you feel the need to slam her on the review board? I think with multiple positive reviews by you and one negative review I'm going to believe the positive reviews. Maybe something else happened that day that you didn't like so you decided to post a negative review after multiple good reviews. I guess a provider can't have an off day with you? I hope wherever you work, that they are more understanding than you are because, if you have one bad day where you aren't on point at the office then they, in your mindset, should fire you! Something to think about, huh?
-
06-20-20 13:46 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 247ANyone seen or heard from FREKLEFACE?
Looking for frekleface. Moved from her address on S. Webster Ave a few months ago. Has a boyfriend with initials RS. Saw a Facebook post that she has moved to Minnesota but thinks its a ruse. Please PM me if you can provide any details. Thanks.
-
05-13-20 13:17 #3026

Posts: 123There's a Sucker Born Every Minute
I fell for the exact same thing about six or eight months ago. Even the same amount. And the same promises about discounts on meetings and so forth. So don't beat yourself up too much. As far as sharing the name, there's probably no point in that. It probably wasn't her real name (if it even was a "her") and it probably changes every week.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 22:58 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 50Yeah I'm an idiot
I fell for the premium snapchat deal on two different girls (dumb! I was in an excited frame of my mind, plus they fed me lines about getting discounts on my "first visit. " I'm not crying over the lost money because it's not really that much, I'm just more disappointed in myself. Being scammed does incredible damage to my ego and pride, especially because I see myself as reasonably "street smart" person. I can tolerate losing bucks here and there, but the idea of being stupid and getting played is intolerable to me. It makes me feel like a shadow of a man.
One girl really reeled my dumb self in with all this talk about "doing whatever you want to me" and "three free visits" lmao and of course she just went MIA. I'm gainfully employed and not over my head in debt, so losing under $100 isn't the end of the world. And I tried to explain to these gutter-ass from Naptown that, yeah you may have scammed me out of $70 but you also screwed yourself out of probably $700 in a few months time. LOL you think you're prospering in the short term by ripping me but you're only hurting yourself in the long run, dear. Now some other girl is going to pocket that money.
I'm sure drugs play a larger part here than I'm even aware of and that they have plenty of fish in their pond to scam from, so.
But if you're the type to cry and beat yourself up over $70 vanishing, then don't gamble with the snapchat game. I'm not sure if it's proper etiquette to name the girl that scammed me, (I still have the texts I believe) so I'll hold off for now. I let my guard down. Hope this helps you guys out. I certainly appreciate all the intel you've posted thus far.
-
05-10-20 05:39 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 370Premium snap scam
Some actually do meet but not for 100. More like 2- 300 the 60 or 100 those definitely are scammers OR they want 100 JUST to meet for coffee, still a scam. The overwhelming majority ARE a scam but the few that are legit are so popular with guys that do join they don't care that you think they are scamming, they making their bank. Its huge now and its really hard to join one and take a chance. I don't unless I KNOW the girl already, which is pretty rare but occasional a SB will start a premium snap that I already knew. How many do you have to join to find a legit one? I dunno. I'm like you I don't see how they make a dime but they do. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by CenturyRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:52 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 1029Live Me, Bigo, Tango, Up Live.
Originally Posted by WTFNow
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure I'd recommend any of them as a pick up source. At least not domestically. I know that sounds like I'm backtracking. I'll try to explain.
In order to get anyone's attention, you're going to have to spend some money. If you get someone who is brand new, it might not take much. Once you've got their attention you need to make a connection. You need to get them talking to you on an app outside the live stream platform. For Colombian girls that is WhatsApp.
With US girls you'll either be talking with an escort or stripper who wants money up front, or you're dealing with someone who you can't afford.
With Colombian girls, many of them are escorts, but they're escorts who will happily spend the night with you for $100. The regular girls are accessible. If you stop a 20 year old 10 on the street in Colombia and tell her she's beautiful, she'll thank you and smile and talk. If she's single you have about a 40% chance of getting a dinner date with her, even if you're pushing 60.
Because I spent a year in Colombia I can usually make a connection. I know the neighborhoods, the restaurants and bars, the places to see. I also know enough Spanish to make a few jokes. The ones who are open to P4 P are easy. I let them know I've been there, tell them I'm coming back soon and I get their number.
The regular girls are the challenge, mainly because there are so few of them. I got lucky and stumbled onto a couple of gems. Right place, right time and said the right things.
-
05-08-20 15:44 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 61Just curious as to which livestream apps you might recommend?
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 10:25 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 646Whats up?
Hey ole friend.
Originally Posted by Patron101
[View Original Post]
Nice to see an ole friend still in the hobby. Hope things are going good for you. I'm doing fine still getting my licks in the hobby.
BG,
Play safe, Have fun, Give and get respect, Do your research, Find some crazy-good and TPHFB!
-
05-06-20 11:21 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 1395Okay I won't try to say it wasn't
I'll just say it IT wasn't It was stating facts Guess free speech isn't one of your strong suits HUH? Far worse is said on here every day but hey it's not our site its your site big guy. Have a good week.
-
05-03-20 10:53 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 1029I've recently been using the livestreaming apps to chat. Colombia has been under pretty tight quarantine, although it's loosening up now. The women have been flocking to the livestream apps. It's like webcam except they're mostly PG rated.
Originally Posted by Patron101
[View Original Post]
What women crave? One thing that always works is to make them laugh. I figure if I can make a woman laugh I'm halfway there. The other is, they don't want it in their face. With most men it's "show me your tits, ass, pussy. Now spread it. Now stick a softball bat in it. " Stick to the safe stuff. Notice things. Compliment fingernails, if they're done up nice. Compliment her hair, her smile, her laugh. Don't be pushy about it and don't overdo it. Don't ask to see anything.
Most important, pay attention. Don't push towards sex. Just casually introduce the subject. Make her curious. Keep things light, let her make the decisions.
-
05-03-20 07:39 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 72Great post but need more information
Ok, I got to the prickyard forum from the photo gallery. I am from Derby City, and also love the latinas. I have been to Columbia several times. My Spanish skills are better than most white boys and those skills were developed mainly for the express reason of hunting Mamasitas. My hunting ground is mostly Costa Rica, where I go to fish red snappers in the daytime, and pink snappers in the night. There are 2 things I would like to know.
1 where are the chat sites you like to visit? And 2, what in you all's opinion is what women crave? The photos were great, and I want to know where you go to chat?
Cheers from KY.
Patron101.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:27 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 1029There's a useful loophole you can exploit. If you can get your mind around what women are looking for, you can open a lot of doors and legs.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]
I learned almost 30 years ago and it kept me busy. First in San Diego and then all over the US, I'd get online chat for a few hours and end up with a phone number. Whenever I was in the neighborhood I'd let them know. Gave it up about 20 years ago when I started being home more. Dated until 12 years ago before I got tired of the scene. That's when I put on the monger hat.
Last week I was supposed to be in Colombia to celebrate my birthday. However, that obviously got put on hold. So, I decided to spend some time adding more women to my little black book. From the time I've spent in Medellin I've already got enough women I can contact to keep me satisfied, but I wanted to branch out from the regular providers.
So I dusted off my old chat skills and started improving my Spanish. Here are the results.
The first one was easy. She's a bit of a nympho and an exhibitionist. She's entertaining me with videos while everything is shutdown. She's showing a freaky side and is anxious for me to get there.
The next one, the blonde, would be the best except this is definitely going to be a SD-SB arrangement. Fortunately, due to the exchange rate and the low cost of living that means about $300 per month. She's a bit of a pain, but.
The last one, if it happens will never ask for anything. She's an honest to goodness 19 year old member of a Colombia National Championship winning cheerleader team. In the Colombian version of Gilligan's Island, she's Mary Ann I managed to discover her fantasies so now I'm writing the type of porn that a woman wants and she's eating it up.
-
05-02-20 12:26 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 50I totally agree with the point about men and women not Generally understanding what the other craves. I should've made that point. Men are probably more blind / in the dark than women honestly and porn hasn't helped at all.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
Totally agree on the creepiness and dick pic stuff. I've never heard that going over well except for people in committed relationships. I'm proud to say that I've never pulled a Brett Favre. I'm pretty inhibited and reserved until I get comfortable with someone.
It's cool, LOL I do not take offense at disagreement. I'm just one dude with my small input on the internet.
-
05-02-20 11:44 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 1395[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Don't even try and say it wasn't.
A2
-
05-01-20 19:49 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes, I certainly agree. I'm a noob and outsider, but yes DI is the gold standard for Indy based on my short experience thus far. Independent SPs ought to copy.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





