Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8161

    Verification section

    Seems we need a verification section minus aII the saIacious detaiIs. Can't reviewer drop the provider name and Iink in a speciaI section and Ieave the detaiIs in this section. Sorry for your misfortune we have aII been there. I did the same interested in ChocoIate in Towson knew for sure she was reviewed. Search thread for chocoIate. Iots of chocoIates came up but not mind -.

  2. #8160

    The Greek queen

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Anybody have the luck to meet this one? I've been looking at her for about a week or so and would've went to see her but don't live in Baltimore. Any info would be appreciated?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4102405201

    A few pics in case the ad goes down.
    There are a few reviews about her scattered throughout, with some different pics. I definitely want to get into this fine looking woman. I just need to figure out when I'll be in Baltimore before contacting her.

  3. #8159

    Tag team

    Would anyone be down to tag team? My recent spinner didn't want to do it but Emma probably would, among others.

  4. #8158

    Karman outcall scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53323236/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...14-6/1/2906510

    Even a veteran like me got tricked. Somehow, I thought she was legit. I thought that I saw a review or two in last few months and someone mentioned that she was back in July. But she is a total scam. Said she could do everything including greek for $$$ Ubered her to hotel. Came in strung out, wasting time, asking to see money, then texting her " sister" that she was safe. After a minute, 2 white guys knock at door, yelling at her. She rushed to open the door, while I talk to them, she takes money and walks out with them.

    I am conflict averse so just let it go, You win some, you lose some. I called my SB and got my mood right again. Just wanted to warn everyone.

  5. #8157
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Anybody have the luck to meet this one? I've been looking at her for about a week or so and would've went to see her but don't live in Baltimore. Any info would be appreciated?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4102405201

    A few pics in case the ad goes down.
    She has been reviewed recently. I am copying the post. I tried this a couple of days ago but she is too slow to reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Saw this one yesterday. Eastside, safe incall basement, folks upstairs were no bother. She's a bit mechanical and can't take a pounding due to a hernia she's having surgery on in 2 weeks. Due to the location of the hernia, she actually prefers K9 trips to Greece which is where I spend the bulk of my time until completion. Probably go back after she gets the surgery since I prefer to pound hard. SS. 8, more deets to contributing seniors. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53187742/.

  6. #8156

    Intel needed.

    Hey fellow mongers. Anybody have the luck to meet this one? I've been looking at her for about a week or so and would've went to see her but don't live in Baltimore. Any info would be appreciated?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4102405201

    A few pics in case the ad goes down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E20F3A8D-7F22-4421-B719-B3A67E4306CB.jpeg‎   D80CC7DC-2EE6-4E48-B369-73FB59234718.jpeg‎   2FE9B945-4023-403B-B5BC-55D8CE745864.jpeg‎  

  7. #8155

    Provide Intel & Receive Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldErie  [View Original Post]
    Upload a few reports and you shall receive. She looks beat tho, has a TS vibe too. Wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. Most of the girls in that area of town are garbage.

  8. #8154
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I seen other inquiries but unlike most utr providers that have become great go to's. No one has reviewed her but you. It's been a few weeks now. I had limited text with her but price changed within hours or she replied days or two later. But never info meeting. Always a dumb text like everybody say I'm not real. Once you ask or give your location. She doesn't reply. $. 6. Hhr $$. 5. Hr $$ 5. Hr. Quoted in one day but scattered text from her. Hopefully others can confirm. Like I said been weeks.
    I post reviews of my experiences with the young ladies. After that is is up to the monger and the lady in question to seal the deal. I have also reviewed Anjel and CB Bree. And people have posted more recent reviews of those two. She has seen a couple of members from the board- but many members are lurkers or for one reason or another, don't post reviews.

    If you don't want to contact lindsey- then don't. I get absolutely nothing from my posts. As in an earlier post- Anjel asked me to clear up a misconception regarding her, and I did.

    In the end, this is a free country. People can do or believe what they want.

  9. #8153

    Pushing Team Lindsey Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Like most of the ladies of negotiable virtue talked about on this site, she does like to partake of unlicensed pharmaceuticals now and again.

    Gents- one thing to remember- these ladies get hundreds of texts everyday. Most are BS, some are actually legit. They have to weed through and decide which are going to result in money and which are just a waste of time. They are running a business after all, so generally respond to gentlemen they know first, then ones they consider likely, then when they really need $, they hit the unknown numbers back.

    If you are looking for one that does not partake in the harder Rx, and really sticks to just weed- try Lindsey.
    I seen other inquiries but unlike most utr providers that have become great go to's. No one has reviewed her but you. It's been a few weeks now. I had limited text with her but price changed within hours or she replied days or two later. But never info meeting. Always a dumb text like everybody say I'm not real. Once you ask or give your location. She doesn't reply. $. 6. Hhr $$. 5. Hr $$ 5. Hr. Quoted in one day but scattered text from her. Hopefully others can confirm. Like I said been weeks.

  10. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Why did she just reply to a text I sent over a week ago at 2 am? Is she medicated?
    She's a hot mess these days. Try to see her periodically. It's a flip of the coin. One day, happy mellow Anjel. One day, out of control trainwreck Anjel. Case in point she was walking around her sidewalk smoking a cig with her sweats falling down, bare ass showing all the neighbors my last visit. YMMV def applies to Anjel!

  11. #8151

    Very likely

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Why did she just reply to a text I sent over a week ago at 2 am? Is she medicated?
    Like most of the ladies of negotiable virtue talked about on this site, she does like to partake of unlicensed pharmaceuticals now and again.

    Gents- one thing to remember- these ladies get hundreds of texts everyday. Most are BS, some are actually legit. They have to weed through and decide which are going to result in money and which are just a waste of time. They are running a business after all, so generally respond to gentlemen they know first, then ones they consider likely, then when they really need $, they hit the unknown numbers back.

    If you are looking for one that does not partake in the harder Rx, and really sticks to just weed- try Lindsey.

  12. #8150
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609818

    Saw her last night with my girlfriend. Because she or whoever sets this up doesn't speak English well they thought my gf wanted a guy too, as we were a couple. We ended up paying 2 x for her, wouldn't do this again but it was worth it for my gf.

    I have seen this spinner before. She was waiting in a tight nurses outfit, had masks and thermometer ready but we came with masks and she didn't use the thermometer. She had us undress and place things on the side of the room. She hit us with a spray bottle with alcohol in it but must be a mixture because she sprayed my nipples which she later licked. There was no foreplay, right to work. Her tits are amazing. No lie, I could have busted from her tit job alone. My girl loved her body. Condom went on with a CBJ then it was business. My girl was at her head, enjoying a grope, while I was busy. She was smiling and seemed to really enjoy herself, got loud at moments but shushed me when I was finishing, due to neighbors.

    My girl was on cloud nine. If I could two pop, this spinner would be a regular. No drugs, very clean, and amazing body. But this is very rushed.

  13. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    How do you proposition for camera friendly-ness and what's the average additional? I'm prsuming this works only on certain types of providers who been in the scene long enough to not care about facial exposure, right (BTW pun not originally intended LOL) ?
    There's this group of providers in the DMV who allow you to record but you don't get to keep the feed. They keep it. They provide the camera. You even get to work the camera yourself. It's worked for me since for me it's the idea of recording that does it for me. It's mainly POV recording for a little extra. No faces. They have a website where they sometimes upload if requested.

  14. #8148
    https://tryst.link/escort/ryan-savage-639

    Has anyone had any dreams with Ryan from Pasadena? I haven't been able to reach her for several days.

  15. #8147

    Tabbi

    Anyone looking for a date tonight or this morning should take a look at tabbi. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tabbi-es...-valley-496341#eroticv.

    443-XXX-1314 is the current number.

    She apparently needs dates ASAP. She's pretty good provider if you can get a hold of her and she's motivated, which she is at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape