Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 736 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6888

    Walking down to the CVS for supplies

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    The hotels down behind Channel 25 have girls working in them, but I have never seen a street girl in the area. Nothing says she couldn't have ventured from her room. I know some of them walk down to the CVS for supplies.
    Going to CVS for supplies, like a carpenter going to Hoe Depot.

  2. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Pulled into the Dedham holiday inn this morning, saw what looked like a seasoned streetwalker, high as a kite, tits hanging out. Thought Dedham was always a no-go for fun. Has it changed? What are the current strolls?
    The hotels down behind Channel 25 have girls working in them, but I have never seen a street girl in the area. Nothing says she couldn't have ventured from her room. I know some of them walk down to the CVS for supplies.

  3. #6886
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard the inside / outside. I will have to try to see that. I just wish the BF goons would get the fuck out of the way and let's the girls do their jobs.
    Hey bro. That is what a SW told me. Once she was in my car. I didn't come up with that. She asked "do you know about the girl on the inside vs outside?" Clearly I didn't. Don't know if it's true or not, nor do I care if it's true or not. If such thing exist, I can say 99% of guys won't care LOL.

    It sounded pretty pathetic to me when I first heard it too. Almost as pathetic as a grown man begging another monger and saying "please please don't give a girl more than 20 because it might cause inflation. " Oh boy! He's luck I don't find Asian girls attractive or else I'd go inflate her pussy and her prices to piss him off LOL.

  4. #6885

    Check-In

    Got with the recently discussed Sydney over the weekend. Cool chick good BBBJ. Seen her multiple times but figured I'd start posting more since I'm a long time lurker here. Dot Ave seemed pretty barren this weekend, minus a couple I've never been interested in. Couple faces I haven't seen anywhere and wish would pop back up soon.

  5. #6884
    Banned Member


    Posts: 111

    Stay on dot

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Went out around 6 looking for takeout. Police everywhere. They were even parked with the lights flashing in the lot of Middlesex Truck & Coach at the corner of Allerton & Gerard. That keeps you from looping the block there. When I drove by he was staring at me. There was another one at the end of the street in the lot next to the gas station also lights flashing. So I drove around the Mass ave area and saw 2 marked and 3 unmarked pd cars. Two had cars pulled over. This was all in 10 minutes time. In that time I only saw 1 girl. So between all that and the rain I decided to call it a night. I want to know where does everyone go because there was no one around.
    My suggestion is stay on dot and post they will come to you.

  6. #6883

    Very Early

    Many of the times I've spotted her I've noticed they were dead early in the morning, between 12-3 am. It's as if she wants the streets to herself and when she's out and make eye contact, it's a done deal, she doesn't waste time. I've spotted her on numerous occasions on the whole stretch of Dot Ave, my luck I guess. From the Fire station next to the 7 eleven before you get to Ashmont all the way by Martinez tires is where I've noticed is her border line.

    Look for her to do repeat walks, phishing to get hooked, between The Pho La Vietnamese restaurant and Autozone. You may occasionally find some goons in tow but they are never a problem, she will ditch them quick to service you. I think she uses them to help her pass the time, she is all about her business when she is out there. And no you won't need to have her walking on the inside or outside of the street when she's with the goons like someone ass idiotically suggested about picking up SWs. In all my years picking these chics, it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Only 3 plus years in the SW game will have you uttering dumb shit.

    Please, please. Do not give this chic 40. She's an easy lay for a lousy 20 and I've had her for almost 3 years now when she first started, always 20. I know guys have given her more but she knows I'm flat priced at 20 and is just cool with me. Good luck, mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    What times do you normally see her around?

    I have never had any luck with walkers on dot ave. I usually just drive up and down. Are there certain cross streets I should be aware abut or times to go?

    I usually around like 10 pm -11 pm.

  7. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to have loan for 20. She has a sweet little Vietnamese pussy I've pounded several times, Always 20. She knows me and knows that's what I pay. I always sell it to her as me on my way home this is all I have on me and she takes it. Last time I pounded her sweet little pussy by the gas station at the intersection with Martinez tires in the dark empty lot where the school buses station behind the irish bar. She had gained a little weight and felt sweeter. Look to see my post on it, some monger on here who fell in love with the skank went on yapping some jibberish love story sounding extremely jealous I fucked her because he was possibly in love. What a fool, he fell in love with city pussy that every monger is dipping their cocks in, how laughable.

    If you pay more then 20 then you've paid too much and causing inflation. She is an easy cum bucket if you have a hot load and want to drop it and nothing else.
    What times do you normally see her around?

    I have never had any luck with walkers on dot ave. I usually just drive up and down. Are there certain cross streets I should be aware abut or times to go?

    I usually around like 10 pm -11 pm.

  8. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Went out around 6 looking for takeout. Police everywhere. They were even parked with the lights flashing in the lot of Middlesex Truck & Coach at the corner of Allerton & Gerard. That keeps you from looping the block there. When I drove by he was staring at me. There was another one at the end of the street in the lot next to the gas station also lights flashing. So I drove around the Mass ave area and saw 2 marked and 3 unmarked pd cars. Two had cars pulled over. This was all in 10 minutes time. In that time I only saw 1 girl. So between all that and the rain I decided to call it a night. I want to know where does everyone go because there was no one around.
    It must be 6 pm if you're looking for takeout. LOL. I never see anyone beyond afternoon, even after 7 am, I get weary because of the LE changeover time. My time is usually 5-7 am. It's a hit or miss as around that time, girls are half in the bag for staying up all night or gives you the best services because you're the last client and requests a ride closer to where they want to be. Be safe. LE in the morning, doesn't give the stare, they're pretty much half in the bag themselves as their shift is about to end.

  9. #6880

    Low rate really

    You should be able to have loan for 20. She has a sweet little Vietnamese pussy I've pounded several times, Always 20. She knows me and knows that's what I pay. I always sell it to her as me on my way home this is all I have on me and she takes it. Last time I pounded her sweet little pussy by the gas station at the intersection with Martinez tires in the dark empty lot where the school buses station behind the irish bar. She had gained a little weight and felt sweeter. Look to see my post on it, some monger on here who fell in love with the skank went on yapping some jibberish love story sounding extremely jealous I fucked her because he was possibly in love. What a fool, he fell in love with city pussy that every monger is dipping their cocks in, how laughable.

    If you pay more then 20 then you've paid too much and causing inflation. She is an easy cum bucket if you have a hot load and want to drop it and nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGuffano  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?

  10. #6879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    No good today

    Went out around 6 looking for takeout. Police everywhere. They were even parked with the lights flashing in the lot of Middlesex Truck & Coach at the corner of Allerton & Gerard. That keeps you from looping the block there. When I drove by he was staring at me. There was another one at the end of the street in the lot next to the gas station also lights flashing. So I drove around the Mass ave area and saw 2 marked and 3 unmarked pd cars. Two had cars pulled over. This was all in 10 minutes time. In that time I only saw 1 girl. So between all that and the rain I decided to call it a night. I want to know where does everyone go because there was no one around.

  11. #6878

    Marybeth got a phone for the time being

    Hey guys. Apologies for mailbox being full.

    Anyways, went out yesterday to mass ave and to find the PAWG but couldn't find her at first. However, I did run into Marybeth. Te girl who can throat you in any way shape or form. This was day the day time and I just wanted to release. Said fuck it. Picked her up as she was on her way to meet a client. Went to spot, hoped. On back seat and she did her thing. During the day, there was a family having a BBQ across the fence from our spot. We could see them, but they couldn't see us. I'm nervous as fuck but her skills are top notch so she made me cum! She got a phone! Don't know how long will last, but if you want her number let me know. Also, keep in mind she's not really a looker, and is always smelling like alcohol. If you can get past that, you'll have a fun time.

    Dropped her off and the good news I found the unic- wait, my ""prune" "with the phat ass walking by target. Picked her and brought her home and she only gets freakier and freakier with me hours of fun and steamy sex. True gem!

    Other scout: Caroline was out there by mcds. Looking cleaner than usual.

    The tall white chick that I reported with Caroline with a sweet body, long legs, was out there driving a mopad and hanging out by the hospital crowd. I later found her by the target as well.

    There's a few other thick girls. One with blue-ish hair wearing a black dress with a tiny belly. She walks up and down with another girl. Doesn't look at cars much. I think she looks good.

    There was another thick white girl wearing a long skirt riding a scooter around. She looks older and didn't look as nice from behind. I couldn't see her front so don't know how good looking she way.

    Ginger- there was a pale, ginger girl wearing a light green top and jeans shorts. She looked ok. First saw her by the baseball field, tried to get her attention, but she was on her phone. It looked like she was Waiting to get picked up. As time went on she just kept walking the uhaul back st area.

  12. #6877

    Read the last sentence

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGuffano  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?
    He said that he forgot to give her the money so the damage was zero.

  13. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if to Erin or not as I never met her. All I know is I read that Erin from Worcester gave the best BJ. Tried getting her contact and no luck. And apparently she was UTR. Very sad.
    I wouldn't say she was the best, but she wasn't bad. I never had any issues with her personally, but based on some things she mentioned, and things I heard from others, I'm not surprised by what happened at all.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGuffano  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?
    Is this loan short, older, dark skin type of asian? I've seen one like this months ago at NMS. But, never seen again. Says she's in the lowell area and she did say she was Cambodian.

  15. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetStalk  [View Original Post]
    I recently linked up with Loan the Cambodian / Vietnamese women who is usually a drinker and not a user of anything that I'm aware of. I linked up with her several times in the past on Dot Ave. This time I caught her up in the Dudley area leaving the liquor store. She had on these little shorts that was very open in the leg and you can see her pussy from the side in them. I try not to do anything in the hours of the sunlight. I swung back around as she seen me making eye contact and sat down on a bench over by Maxine's. I pull up and she jumps in the car. I had a mask on but she knew who I was. She says I got to run upstairs my boyfriend is waiting on me. I say let me see that thing real quick. She pulls her shorts to the side and showed me her little box and I snapped a photo. She says come back later around 10:30.

    10:30 rolls around and I met her back at the same spot. She get in the car and I drive to a spot. She started sucking me off as I finger her pussy. She's now butt ass naked in the front seat. She crawls in the back and I had to get out and in the back door as I"m too tall to be crawling around. I slide on the cover and insert. She's talks alot and she's hard to understand sometimes. I'm pounding away and accidentally hit the interior lights in the rear ceiling. Scared the crap out of me thinking it was a copper and his flashlight. After I settle down, I get back in the swing of things. She says I want to come and I can't come with a condom on. So I say what you want me to do? She says go in straight. So. I went in straight. That pussy got real wet at that moment. I couldn't care less if she came or not, but I was about to blast one off in her. I got some good long strokes in and just blasted in her. I can hear the cum being pushed out of her and feel the warm leakage around me cock piece. I get up and hand her a microfiber cloth, that I conditioned my leather seats with earlier in the day. She then says damn and calls me the and word, jokingly of course. You going to get me pregnant and laughed. I then dropped her back off to her spot and I told her to tell her boyfriend I said hi. I didn't bother getting a cell number, but I know where to find her lurking near a liquor store. The crazy part, I totally forgot to donate and she didn't seem to care once she got out. I realize that when I got home and still had money in my pockets.
    How much was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape