Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 18228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7773

    Cassie

    Just saw the beautiful Cassie at the Wawa in Longwood. She was in just normal clothes but she looked very sexy. Unfortunately she was with someone so I didn't make any contact. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious how much I was staring at her. She is definitely a "sexy lioness".

    TBuc1.

  2. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...529&viewfull=1#post4790529.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...486&viewfull=1#post4789486.

  3. #7771

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?
    If you go back to June 25th in this thread, their is about 4 pictures of her over 2 different posts.

  4. #7770

    Mimi

    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?

  5. #7769

    Mimi

    I contacted Mimi through a PM here and She responded a couple of days later with her new #. So far comms have been good. Arranged a meeting soon. Looking forward to meeting her.

  6. #7768

    Sensual Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Paige introduced some of us to sensual Stella. I would love to see her show up again!

    TB.

  7. #7767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.
    Sorry I cleared my pm box, go ahead and pm.

  8. #7766

    Thanks orlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.

  9. #7765

    Fun time!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.
    I'm looking forward to next time! Thank you.

  10. #7764

    SarahMaitland

    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.

  11. #7763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Not Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    3050 for voice, not text.
    You are correcto mundo!!

  13. #7761

    Mimi

    Mimi just called me and has a new number. I'll share it with anyone that I've supplied it to before or anyone that meets the minimum qualifications.

    None of her older numbers will work any longer. She's removed the batteries and sim cards from her prior phones to keep the hacker away. It's a new number, under a different name and the carrier put extra protection to verify identity before supplying any information to anyone that tries to access her account. Hopefully this will resolve the nightmare that she's been going through. She knows that she has unread PM's and she'll try to get to them shortly. He took control of her phones and she was afraid that he'd get her USA password.

    I received a text from her number that I knew she would not send and sure enough, he sent it. Those days should be over now.

  14. #7760

    Selena Utr

    Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/

  15. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    While it's def frustrating keeping up with Mimi and her numerous #'s, it's not her fault. She has a DB stalker who's trying to Fawk her over. So if you're patient, it will definitely be worth it. I saw her late this morning. I have to say, she's got one of the top tightest kitties around. For those who've seen her, what do you think? I mean once we got going, she got wetter and wetter but damn, it's still a very snug fit.

    Her oral skills are getting better and better, she loves taking care of the boys. We did multiple positions and I finally popped in the hat. Def not a clock watcher and I was the one who finally had to leave after almost an hour there. Cool ass chick and not attitude whatsoever. Her # ending in 3050 is a good contact.
    3050 for voice, not text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape