Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 888 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4640

    Tall and thin in anderson

    There is a tall thin woman in Anderson off the highway. Probably mid 30's. Can't find her ad but was on stg.

    Does BBBJ, no CIM. Smokes. Is very tall and very thin. Can accommodate a face pounding. PM for digits.

  2. #4639

    I'd stay away from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
    I saw her about 6 months back, luckily I met her at a public place, so managed to leave without loosing my money. She is a crack addict, had the glass tubes and copper wool in her car, and all her teeth are messed up, you can see it from the pic before the last one. And her breath smells so bad you can never stand near her. The pics are edited, she looks a bit like the pics, but not a lot. So, you decide.

  3. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783

    Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.
    I'm sure she legitimately had to go. It sucks but stuff happens, I've never had a problem out of here and I've been seeing her for months now on the regular. Try a qv next time and see how it goes.

  4. #4637

    Brand new

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.
    Confidant I've never seen her post. I'd remember. Let us know how it develops.

  5. #4636

    Little Baby

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/813823253657

    Has anyone seen her. She looks almost TGTBT I am hoping someone has seen her and see is real. Might twot if not.

  6. #4635

    Millie Again

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/944790781732

    Any luck on this lady? Have seen her had since Feb but never was able to meet her. I know she be posting random. PM me if you have details. Stay safe.

  7. #4634

    Dream to nightmare

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028294438783

    Started off good, sweet, relaxing, BBBJ was pretty good. Tried a couple diff positions. Paid $1/2 for an hr, after about 20 min it turned into my son is coming, I have to vo to the store, you need to hurry up. Total attitude change and disposition. I won't repeat for an hr simply because of the rush factor. I may, run by for a qv, haven't decided yet.

  8. #4633
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  9. #4632
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #4631

    The Man, The Myth, The Legend!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She is even advertising as My little Pony now! I am touched! Do not underestimate my influence, my dudes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovehard-420onelove
    Z-Man, is THE MAN!

  11. #4630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She is even advertising as My little Pony now! I am touched! Do not underestimate my influence, my dudes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovehard-420onelove

  12. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Carmel - Carmen seemingly moves between Gvegas, Abbeville, and Greenwood. She and her friend run a scam job. Don't waste your time and resources.
    I had texted her a while back and got no response. She then texts me back like a week later with a pic of her (I didn't even ask for a pic) I thought it was kind of odd so I never went through with trying to see her. Thanks for the report.

  13. #4628

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I don't know when she received the trauma, but she wasn't all there the first time she wasted several hours of my time on a weekend when she first showed up in this area. It's a shame because she looks good but something is missing upstairs.
    Nice, sweet woman. Was smoking cigarettes, so I smelled when I left. Just did BBBJ, didn't do cim. Cute face, lots of scratches, bruises not really sure why. Definitely has some miles on her.

    Clean safe hotel.

  14. #4627

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyjack  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Remember seeing info on her. Check the massage board or independent massage thread.

  15. #4626

    Nicole

    Has anyone had any experience with nuru Nicole?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/837445412627

    Thanks and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape