Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 18221
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    I believe she'll also send out pics if you contact her.
    I can tell you for certain that she doesn't want to be asked about sending pics. There are enough pics of her on this forum and she's busy enough with her dates, texts and PM's to send more pics. She may have sent them in the past but she told me that she's done with that. I just gave links for some pics and there are others out there that have been mentioned.

  2. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoge  [View Original Post]
    Paige introduced some of us to sensual Stella. I would love to see her show up again!

    TB.
    I would to, Paige introduced me to her and tried to set up a couple of apts but our schedules never worked. Always wondered how she would be. I have her twitter and that ass looks so damn good. If anyone sees her please let me know, I've been wanted to see her. Thanks. here is her twitter but i think she abandoned it...

    https://twitter.com/sensual_stella

  3. #7779

    Pics of Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    If you go back to June 25th in this thread, their is about 4 pictures of her over 2 different posts.
    I believe she'll also send out pics if you contact her.

  4. #7778

    Cassie

    Just saw the beautiful Cassie at the Wawa in Longwood. She was in just normal clothes but she looked very sexy. Unfortunately she was with someone so I didn't make any contact. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious how much I was staring at her. She is definitely a "sexy lioness".

    TBuc1.

  5. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...529&viewfull=1#post4790529.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...486&viewfull=1#post4789486.

  6. #7776

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?
    If you go back to June 25th in this thread, their is about 4 pictures of her over 2 different posts.

  7. #7775

    Mimi

    Can anyone describe mimi's appearance? Body type, age, etc?

  8. #7774

    Mimi

    I contacted Mimi through a PM here and She responded a couple of days later with her new #. So far comms have been good. Arranged a meeting soon. Looking forward to meeting her.

  9. #7773

    Sensual Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Paige introduced some of us to sensual Stella. I would love to see her show up again!

    TB.

  10. #7772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.
    Sorry I cleared my pm box, go ahead and pm.

  11. #7771

    Thanks orlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I actually tried to PM you about this one but your inbox was full.

  12. #7770

    Fun time!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.
    I'm looking forward to next time! Thank you.

  13. #7769

    SarahMaitland

    New to Orlando and I had the opportunity to meet Sarah. She welcomed me to the city with a friendly and laid back demeanor. As others have said before Sarah is a great girl and we had a good time getting to know each other. I never felt rushed during follow on activities. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks Sarah for treating me so well.

  14. #7768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Not Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys remember Selena UTR she was introduced to a couple of us through Paige. She was a latina MILF that I regret not repeating with. Anyways I found this ad and I just wanted to see if anyone who saw her before remembers if its her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/53266767/
    No she isn't the Selena page introduced.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  15. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    3050 for voice, not text.
    You are correcto mundo!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape