Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8154

    Very likely

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Why did she just reply to a text I sent over a week ago at 2 am? Is she medicated?
    Like most of the ladies of negotiable virtue talked about on this site, she does like to partake of unlicensed pharmaceuticals now and again.

    Gents- one thing to remember- these ladies get hundreds of texts everyday. Most are BS, some are actually legit. They have to weed through and decide which are going to result in money and which are just a waste of time. They are running a business after all, so generally respond to gentlemen they know first, then ones they consider likely, then when they really need $, they hit the unknown numbers back.

    If you are looking for one that does not partake in the harder Rx, and really sticks to just weed- try Lindsey.

  2. #8153
    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609818

    Saw her last night with my girlfriend. Because she or whoever sets this up doesn't speak English well they thought my gf wanted a guy too, as we were a couple. We ended up paying 2 x for her, wouldn't do this again but it was worth it for my gf.

    I have seen this spinner before. She was waiting in a tight nurses outfit, had masks and thermometer ready but we came with masks and she didn't use the thermometer. She had us undress and place things on the side of the room. She hit us with a spray bottle with alcohol in it but must be a mixture because she sprayed my nipples which she later licked. There was no foreplay, right to work. Her tits are amazing. No lie, I could have busted from her tit job alone. My girl loved her body. Condom went on with a CBJ then it was business. My girl was at her head, enjoying a grope, while I was busy. She was smiling and seemed to really enjoy herself, got loud at moments but shushed me when I was finishing, due to neighbors.

    My girl was on cloud nine. If I could two pop, this spinner would be a regular. No drugs, very clean, and amazing body. But this is very rushed.

  3. #8152
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    How do you proposition for camera friendly-ness and what's the average additional? I'm prsuming this works only on certain types of providers who been in the scene long enough to not care about facial exposure, right (BTW pun not originally intended LOL) ?
    There's this group of providers in the DMV who allow you to record but you don't get to keep the feed. They keep it. They provide the camera. You even get to work the camera yourself. It's worked for me since for me it's the idea of recording that does it for me. It's mainly POV recording for a little extra. No faces. They have a website where they sometimes upload if requested.

  4. #8151
    https://tryst.link/escort/ryan-savage-639

    Has anyone had any dreams with Ryan from Pasadena? I haven't been able to reach her for several days.

  5. #8150

    Tabbi

    Anyone looking for a date tonight or this morning should take a look at tabbi. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tabbi-es...-valley-496341#eroticv.

    443-XXX-1314 is the current number.

    She apparently needs dates ASAP. She's pretty good provider if you can get a hold of her and she's motivated, which she is at the moment.

  6. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Anjel asked that inclear up a misconception. While her mother did do dates in the past, she no longer does, and they have never done them together. If you want a two girl with anjel- you need to find the other girl. Asking for her to do something with her mom is a good way for her to block your number
    Why did she just reply to a text I sent over a week ago at 2 am? Is she medicated?

  7. #8148
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw ad for Peyton on Escort Alligator ending in 6166. Reviews on that site were OK so I called her. She texted me back and wanted 120 SS and 160 HH. I countered with 120 for HH and she said OK.

    Mid range hotel by BWI airport. Got there and texted her. She texted back room #. Got to her door and knocked. She let me in and was dressed in T shirt and undies. T shirt came off and nice B cups. Put donation on table and got undressed. Room is cluttered but not dirty. Very nice BBBJ for few minutes. She has a clock on night stand. I made note of time. After Jr was hard she put on cover and asked if I wanted to be on top. I asked her to ride cowgirl. She did but seemed not happy. Cowgirl for about 2 minutes. Then I asked for RCG. This was really nice and after few minutes I told her how good it felt. Pussy was wet and just right.

    She got off of me and grabbed her phone. Texting someone. I mentioned I was not done. She thought I had came. She laid on back and I went to mish. Taking my time. 15 minutes on the clock and I wanted to enjoy it. She asked me to cum. I had her roll over on her belly to hit it from behind. Few strokes and she bucks me off. Flips out saying she can't do this anymore.

    I'm there just about ready to nut and she quits. I mentioned I had only been here 20 minutes. She throws me 40 back while calling someone to meet her. I took off condom and tossed it on clothes pile. I got dressed and headed out. Blue balls to the max.

    Not sure if she was dope fiending or what. Never had this happen before. Really is a shame. She is built like I like women. Needless to say. No repeat from me.
    At least you got 40 back. I had some short midget little mexican **** after she told me she doesn't do a particular service and I said 'oh well then I'll just be going let me have my money back'. Say no refunds and then try to threaten to get in my face. ***** you haven't done shit. I really should've just decked her in the face and took my money back but I didn't see where she stuffed my donation, I'm an otherwise law abiding citizen who works in corporate America and don't need to have beat up an out of state midget Mexican worker on my record thereby preventing me from jobs. She was actually annoying in general. I'm still pissed and that happened like 2-3 years ago.

  8. #8147

    Glen Burnie bound

    I would love to hit up Lindsey. The blond. Any intel on how I get up with her?

  9. #8146

    Somebody did a few days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Says her name is Zina. Lowkey looks like this girl that use to stroll the Westside name Hailey. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53296462/.

    Phyuck!
    I saw that someone posted about her a few days ago but I can't remember who. I remember them saying she was having hernia surgery so she couldn't take too much heavy pounding. I was going to try to connect with her when in Baltimore later this week.

  10. #8145

    Peyton

    Saw ad for Peyton on Escort Alligator ending in 6166. Reviews on that site were OK so I called her. She texted me back and wanted 120 SS and 160 HH. I countered with 120 for HH and she said OK.

    Mid range hotel by BWI airport. Got there and texted her. She texted back room #. Got to her door and knocked. She let me in and was dressed in T shirt and undies. T shirt came off and nice B cups. Put donation on table and got undressed. Room is cluttered but not dirty. Very nice BBBJ for few minutes. She has a clock on night stand. I made note of time. After Jr was hard she put on cover and asked if I wanted to be on top. I asked her to ride cowgirl. She did but seemed not happy. Cowgirl for about 2 minutes. Then I asked for RCG. This was really nice and after few minutes I told her how good it felt. Pussy was wet and just right.

    She got off of me and grabbed her phone. Texting someone. I mentioned I was not done. She thought I had came. She laid on back and I went to mish. Taking my time. 15 minutes on the clock and I wanted to enjoy it. She asked me to cum. I had her roll over on her belly to hit it from behind. Few strokes and she bucks me off. Flips out saying she can't do this anymore.

    I'm there just about ready to nut and she quits. I mentioned I had only been here 20 minutes. She throws me 40 back while calling someone to meet her. I took off condom and tossed it on clothes pile. I got dressed and headed out. Blue balls to the max.

    Not sure if she was dope fiending or what. Never had this happen before. Really is a shame. She is built like I like women. Needless to say. No repeat from me.

  11. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Anjel asked that inclear up a misconception. While her mother did do dates in the past, she no longer does, and they have never done them together. If you want a two girl with anjel- you need to find the other girl. Asking for her to do something with her mom is a good way for her to block your number.
    Do you have anjels current number? The last number I had for her doesn't work.

  12. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    I posted a review on her about a month ago. But it's easy for posts to get buried on this forum very quickly. Anyhow, she's legit and offers good service and good rates. However, pics are from much better days and she's a heavy user and drug addict. Body marks and sores all over. She even wore stockings to cover up a recently bandaged flesh wound. It looked like a maxi-pad on her leg!. I should have bailed right away but once again I was pressed for time and didn't feel like going through the motions and hassle of finding another date. Paid my standard fee of $60 for a SS-QV. BBBJ, MISH, and K9 and then blew my load. Service was good but won't repeat for obvious reasons.
    Appreciated.

  13. #8142

  14. #8141

    Zina

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? Says her name is Zina. Lowkey looks like this girl that use to stroll the Westside name Hailey. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53296462/.

    Phyuck!
    You can catch her down WW. I did a few months back.

  15. #8140

    Anjel

    Anjel asked that inclear up a misconception. While her mother did do dates in the past, she no longer does, and they have never done them together. If you want a two girl with anjel- you need to find the other girl. Asking for her to do something with her mom is a good way for her to block your number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A02829D-A970-4F7A-B7AD-747EB8AA2B95.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape