Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 24534
-
08-17-20 11:37 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 52Very likely
Like most of the ladies of negotiable virtue talked about on this site, she does like to partake of unlicensed pharmaceuticals now and again.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
Gents- one thing to remember- these ladies get hundreds of texts everyday. Most are BS, some are actually legit. They have to weed through and decide which are going to result in money and which are just a waste of time. They are running a business after all, so generally respond to gentlemen they know first, then ones they consider likely, then when they really need $, they hit the unknown numbers back.
If you are looking for one that does not partake in the harder Rx, and really sticks to just weed- try Lindsey.
-
08-17-20 10:19 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 51https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609818
Saw her last night with my girlfriend. Because she or whoever sets this up doesn't speak English well they thought my gf wanted a guy too, as we were a couple. We ended up paying 2 x for her, wouldn't do this again but it was worth it for my gf.
I have seen this spinner before. She was waiting in a tight nurses outfit, had masks and thermometer ready but we came with masks and she didn't use the thermometer. She had us undress and place things on the side of the room. She hit us with a spray bottle with alcohol in it but must be a mixture because she sprayed my nipples which she later licked. There was no foreplay, right to work. Her tits are amazing. No lie, I could have busted from her tit job alone. My girl loved her body. Condom went on with a CBJ then it was business. My girl was at her head, enjoying a grope, while I was busy. She was smiling and seemed to really enjoy herself, got loud at moments but shushed me when I was finishing, due to neighbors.
My girl was on cloud nine. If I could two pop, this spinner would be a regular. No drugs, very clean, and amazing body. But this is very rushed.
-
08-17-20 10:11 #8152Regular Member

Posts: 14There's this group of providers in the DMV who allow you to record but you don't get to keep the feed. They keep it. They provide the camera. You even get to work the camera yourself. It's worked for me since for me it's the idea of recording that does it for me. It's mainly POV recording for a little extra. No faces. They have a website where they sometimes upload if requested.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 08:31 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 81https://tryst.link/escort/ryan-savage-639
Has anyone had any dreams with Ryan from Pasadena? I haven't been able to reach her for several days.
-
08-17-20 02:44 #8150Regular Member

Posts: 23Tabbi
Anyone looking for a date tonight or this morning should take a look at tabbi. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tabbi-es...-valley-496341#eroticv.
443-XXX-1314 is the current number.
She apparently needs dates ASAP. She's pretty good provider if you can get a hold of her and she's motivated, which she is at the moment.
-
08-17-20 02:35 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 121Why did she just reply to a text I sent over a week ago at 2 am? Is she medicated?
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 02:33 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 121At least you got 40 back. I had some short midget little mexican **** after she told me she doesn't do a particular service and I said 'oh well then I'll just be going let me have my money back'. Say no refunds and then try to threaten to get in my face. ***** you haven't done shit. I really should've just decked her in the face and took my money back but I didn't see where she stuffed my donation, I'm an otherwise law abiding citizen who works in corporate America and don't need to have beat up an out of state midget Mexican worker on my record thereby preventing me from jobs. She was actually annoying in general. I'm still pissed and that happened like 2-3 years ago.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 20:35 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 196Glen Burnie bound
I would love to hit up Lindsey. The blond. Any intel on how I get up with her?
-
08-16-20 20:17 #8146Regular Member

Posts: 7Somebody did a few days ago.
I saw that someone posted about her a few days ago but I can't remember who. I remember them saying she was having hernia surgery so she couldn't take too much heavy pounding. I was going to try to connect with her when in Baltimore later this week.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 19:43 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 157Peyton
Saw ad for Peyton on Escort Alligator ending in 6166. Reviews on that site were OK so I called her. She texted me back and wanted 120 SS and 160 HH. I countered with 120 for HH and she said OK.
Mid range hotel by BWI airport. Got there and texted her. She texted back room #. Got to her door and knocked. She let me in and was dressed in T shirt and undies. T shirt came off and nice B cups. Put donation on table and got undressed. Room is cluttered but not dirty. Very nice BBBJ for few minutes. She has a clock on night stand. I made note of time. After Jr was hard she put on cover and asked if I wanted to be on top. I asked her to ride cowgirl. She did but seemed not happy. Cowgirl for about 2 minutes. Then I asked for RCG. This was really nice and after few minutes I told her how good it felt. Pussy was wet and just right.
She got off of me and grabbed her phone. Texting someone. I mentioned I was not done. She thought I had came. She laid on back and I went to mish. Taking my time. 15 minutes on the clock and I wanted to enjoy it. She asked me to cum. I had her roll over on her belly to hit it from behind. Few strokes and she bucks me off. Flips out saying she can't do this anymore.
I'm there just about ready to nut and she quits. I mentioned I had only been here 20 minutes. She throws me 40 back while calling someone to meet her. I took off condom and tossed it on clothes pile. I got dressed and headed out. Blue balls to the max.
Not sure if she was dope fiending or what. Never had this happen before. Really is a shame. She is built like I like women. Needless to say. No repeat from me.
-
08-16-20 17:53 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 81Do you have anjels current number? The last number I had for her doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 17:40 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 209Appreciated.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 16:31 #8142Regular Member

Posts: 2Any word
-
08-16-20 15:38 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 511Zina
You can catch her down WW. I did a few months back.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 15:12 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 52Anjel
Anjel asked that inclear up a misconception. While her mother did do dates in the past, she no longer does, and they have never done them together. If you want a two girl with anjel- you need to find the other girl. Asking for her to do something with her mom is a good way for her to block your number.









Reply With Quote






