Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 930 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6617

    Alex Monroe girl

    Text me the number I can find out for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know who's telling the truth Alex Monroes girl? Or you guys? So I texted her and she says she needs 400 by 10 pm last night I told her I can't see her till my days off so I asked her am I the only one who texted her SHE says yes so please guys let me know if any of you texted her and / or actually already met up with her?

  2. #6616

    Help her out

    I'll take her number any other info.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm out in the Milwaukee area but have an old friend living in Boulder City / Henderson area who is tight on cash and short on her bills and looking to work. She asked I put her name out there for her. She doesn't advertise but has some experience in the trade. Mid 20's. Pic below. Her name's Kate.

    Menu is pretty open FS, GFE, Anal and I'm guessing she'll be pretty budget friendly. I'd hit it myself if I weren't from half way around the country.

    7257xxx226.

    The only thing I ask is shoot me a message and tell me how it was after!




    Alex.

  3. #6615
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Michelle on a recent trip to LV. Responded well initially and agreed to a full GFE menu then ghosted 3 days before my arrival. Sent several messages and called a few times to confirm and silence.

    Then two hours prior on the day of our meeting she texts me asking if we were still on. Mentioned something about an injury to her shoulder and I asked is that what prevented you from texting me back the last 3 days. More silence.
    Be thankful, those pictures are seriously old. Neither her face nor body look like that anymore.

  4. #6614

    Lexi / kim

    I had dream with her last week. She is a little thicker side. We met in the hotel lobby. And went to breakfast together afterwards. After that brought to the room. Start with BBBJ and then cowboy. Then mission and half hour later end with doggie. DFK was not allowed but I insisted. No back door but CFS. She moaned hard while mission. She was about 6-7 on the look and body. About 5'11. I would dream her again if I don't have other option.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    Late review. Saw her back in mid-June.

    Cute girl. Friendly. Nice ass. Met her at the MGM grand. The only awkward part is that when I got there she had her male friend meet me close to the elevators to give me the room key which you need to be able to use the elevators. Normally if there is anyone else involved I leave but because it was in the middle of a huge public casino / resort I let it slide. It ended up being no issue. He came, handed me the room key, told me the room number, and left. Very quick and easy. Got up to her room, she had me do a quick LEO check, leave the donation on the table and then undressed. We started with BBBJ, and ended in cowgirl. It was a nice view of the strip up on the grand tower. I would see her again.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969

  5. #6613

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRyan03  [View Original Post]
    Hey Alex. Hit me up. I am interested.
    I am interested please provide the phone number.

  6. #6612

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know who's telling the truth Alex Monroes girl? Or you guys? So I texted her and she says she needs 400 by 10 pm last night I told her I can't see her till my days off so I asked her am I the only one who texted her SHE says yes so please guys let me know if any of you texted her and / or actually already met up with her?
    Couldn't tell you. I never got her number. At least you got it.

  7. #6611

    Russian Natasha7

    I did see Natasha recently. I enjoyed it so much I saw her twice.

    Pros:

    1. Beautiful Russian lady and I love that accent.

    2. Always wanted a brothel worker but wasn't going to pay that fee structure so I brought the brothel lady to me.

    3. Very sweet lady. So sweet I took her to breakfast, lunch and shopping at Walmart. Just enjoyed hanging out with her and she caused quite a sensation at Walmart.

    4. GFE. Not big on kissing but she did DFK at my insistence. No anal but didn't want that anyway.

    Second date she even offered a second pop. Her apartment looks pretty sketchy from the outside especially at night but it is actually quite nice and clean on the outside.

    Only real con is she goes a little crazy with the sanitizing spray that she keeps in her purse. Her pics are also filtered but still looks damn good especially naked.

    Hope to see her again on a return trip next month but mentioned she was going to CA for awhile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c28589c95517a2bb1804963dd86c1a2_f.jpg‎   230e3a0de44e1a9c4461048978cb109f_f.jpg‎  

  8. #6610

    Re: Michelle

    Tried to see Michelle on a recent trip to LV. Responded well initially and agreed to a full GFE menu then ghosted 3 days before my arrival. Sent several messages and called a few times to confirm and silence.

    Then two hours prior on the day of our meeting she texts me asking if we were still on. Mentioned something about an injury to her shoulder and I asked is that what prevented you from texting me back the last 3 days. More silence.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen this one. Pics are awesome but can't find anything on her. She has done porn as she's on pornhub but that it, no reviews. Thanks https://tryst.link/escort/countrygirlforrent.

  9. #6609

    Kate

    I'm interested.

    Your mailbox is full.

    THANKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm out in the Milwaukee area but have an old friend living in Boulder City / Henderson area who is tight on cash and short on her bills and looking to work. She asked I put her name out there for her. She doesn't advertise but has some experience in the trade. Mid 20's. Pic below. Her name's Kate.

    Menu is pretty open FS, GFE, Anal and I'm guessing she'll be pretty budget friendly. I'd hit it myself if I weren't from half way around the country.

    7257xxx226.

    The only thing I ask is shoot me a message and tell me how it was after!


    Alex.

  10. #6608

    For Senior members that arent low ballers

    I've been seeing this 22 yo girl. She use to work couple years ago but stopped due to some personally problems. But I've been seeing her on the low. I can't say she is the best provider (because she wont rim) but her pussy is tight and head game is on point. She is on the tall side and is thick in all the right places. Her natural double ds are amazing. If anyone wants to trade let me know! Senior members that arent low ballers only. She has standard rates so its nothing crazy 150 chips hhr 200 chips hr. Probably can negotiate but lower than 150 she will not perform well trust me. When I first met her I was the low baller type now I don't low ball and get everything I want.

  11. #6607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Well

    I would like to know who's telling the truth Alex Monroes girl? Or you guys? So I texted her and she says she needs 400 by 10 pm last night I told her I can't see her till my days off so I asked her am I the only one who texted her SHE says yes so please guys let me know if any of you texted her and / or actually already met up with her?

  12. #6606

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm out in the Milwaukee area but have an old friend living in Boulder City / Henderson area who is tight on cash and short on her bills and looking to work. She asked I put her name out there for her. She doesn't advertise but has some experience in the trade. Mid 20's. Pic below. Her name's Kate.

    Menu is pretty open FS, GFE, Anal and I'm guessing she'll be pretty budget friendly. I'd hit it myself if I weren't from half way around the country.

    7257xxx226.

    The only thing I ask is shoot me a message and tell me how it was after!


    Alex.
    Can you pm her info? Thanks.

  13. #6605

    Cll

    Hello everyone. Looking to book at CLL. My first time. What is the correct process to accomplish this from beginning to end safely and discreetly. Of course tips on best rates for GFE FS if you have one, won't want to overpay if not necessary. Thanks.

  14. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm out in the Milwaukee area but have an old friend living in Boulder City / Henderson area who is tight on cash and short on her bills and looking to work. She asked I put her name out there for her. She doesn't advertise but has some experience in the trade. Mid 20's. Pic below. Her name's Kate.

    Menu is pretty open FS, GFE, Anal and I'm guessing she'll be pretty budget friendly. I'd hit it myself if I weren't from half way around the country.

    7257xxx226.

    The only thing I ask is shoot me a message and tell me how it was after!


    Alex.
    Hey Alex. Hit me up. I am interested.

  15. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm out in the Milwaukee area but have an old friend living in Boulder City / Henderson area who is tight on cash and short on her bills and looking to work. She asked I put her name out there for her. She doesn't advertise but has some experience in the trade. Mid 20's. Pic below. Her name's Kate.

    Menu is pretty open FS, GFE, Anal and I'm guessing she'll be pretty budget friendly. I'd hit it myself if I weren't from half way around the country.

    7257xxx226.

    The only thing I ask is shoot me a message and tell me how it was after!


    Alex.
    Alex please PM me her number as well. I'd love to help her out.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape