The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 571 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 8554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4354

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Mega not to oppose you but did you mean about Ying Ying at Lincoln or Angela at 755.
    Nope Angela who used to be at envelope and helped open Lincoln is now at 755. I remember ying ying from envelope, skinny, short hair. Been to Lincoln a few times and only ever saw the other one kinda chubby, don't know her name but everyone goes raw in her. Same thing for her, I'll go if I don't want to okay any games and just want a mouth to drain me, no massage just hand her the cash and tell her to start sucking.

  2. #4353

    Anyone

    Has anyone ever been to the Asian reflexology and acupuncture on rt 20 on the auburn Worcester line. Just found this spot its tucked away behind the McDonald across from the 7/11 mobil station. Anyone ever been?

  3. #4352

    12X Central St

    Star has become one of my favorite places, it's clean spacious and the massage is always relaxing the women are always good looking and treat you right, no haggling and the tease and flip is top notch.

  4. #4351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Not much in the looks Dept but she aims to please and she's back. Got a text from her the other day and I stopped in. Same good service, I stopped getting the massage years ago and opt for her to get right to business so can't speak to the quality of rub. Worth the visit if you enjoyed her skills in the past.
    Usually do the same thing with her. Half hour and right to business. But have had her do a massage when I want one and does a good job as far as I am concerned. Those times will do the hour.

  5. #4350

    Angela 755

    Mega not to oppose you but did you mean about Ying Ying at Lincoln or Angela at 755.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Not much in the looks Dept but she aims to please and she's back. Got a text from her the other day and I stopped in. Same good service, I stopped getting the massage years ago and opt for her to get right to business so can't speak to the quality of rub. Worth the visit if you enjoyed her skills in the past.

  6. #4349

    Angela st 755 Grafton

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is Ying Ying at Lincoln. She is very good but seems like lately she is serving too many mongers which is taking a toll on her look and body.

    Half hour trip got extended to 45 minutes but she looked very exhausted although she tried her best as usual to perform.

    May be early morning visit will be better.
    Not much in the looks Dept but she aims to please and she's back. Got a text from her the other day and I stopped in. Same good service, I stopped getting the massage years ago and opt for her to get right to business so can't speak to the quality of rub. Worth the visit if you enjoyed her skills in the past.

  7. #4348

    Ying Ying

    Yes it is Ying Ying at Lincoln. She is very good but seems like lately she is serving too many mongers which is taking a toll on her look and body.

    Half hour trip got extended to 45 minutes but she looked very exhausted although she tried her best as usual to perform.

    May be early morning visit will be better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Assume it is the same Yingying i am familiar with. She is typical looks wise for the talent you will find at Lincoln in my experience.

    If you need younger and better looking your only option in the area I am aware of is Can't for FS. Bemis in Fitchburg is also younger talent and has a table shower, but is only standard service.

  8. #4347

    Hudson hawk

    Quote Originally Posted by BayleeJayHawk  [View Original Post]
    Drove by yesterday and saw a Yes We're Open sign. Could not visit. Hope its new staff.
    Early last year I had a massage there from a girl names Amy. Super smart. Could have been a real masseuse. Knew all the names of muscles and even the little interconnecting ones. I tested her. Pointing at things and she knew everything. New a ton about biomechanics too. Cute, real young. Like I said smart as hell. Barely any accent.

    Pretty sure I got a HJ. But I didn't lay a finger on her. Didn't even try. She was too good of a person. I didn't even want to, if that makes any sense. Not sure if I ever had any other experience like that, that's why I remember her so vividly. I'm a complete and total creep for the most part-- but I had so much respect for that one.

    We just had such a great time. We went over-time by about 15 min. She was getting yelled at through the door and she just shrugged her shoulders and ignored the yells laughing.

    Went back and could never track her down again. Way too good to be in a dumpy profession like that. Chick is going to do something with her life.

    Anyway-- Hudson, hit or miss! Keep me posted on the talent, may make the trip and get some post massage Chinese food next door.

  9. #4346

    Hudson mass main street is open

    Drove by yesterday and saw a Yes We're Open sign. Could not visit. Hope its new staff.

  10. #4345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KBirdman  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the milfs at Lincoln, which one is the youngest or the most decent looking? I've seen YingYing at envelope and was almost unable to finish because of the lack of body appearance. I had to close my eyes and imagine at hotty.
    Assume it is the same Yingying i am familiar with. She is typical looks wise for the talent you will find at Lincoln in my experience.

    If you need younger and better looking your only option in the area I am aware of is Can't for FS. Bemis in Fitchburg is also younger talent and has a table shower, but is only standard service.

  11. #4344

    Lincoln

    Out of all the milfs at Lincoln, which one is the youngest or the most decent looking? I've seen YingYing at envelope and was almost unable to finish because of the lack of body appearance. I had to close my eyes and imagine at hotty.

  12. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMiyagi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Mford later in Aug. Which place? 129 center or 178 e main? Any chance of FS?
    At 129, no, but the bolt-ons are totally worth it.

  13. #4342

    Mford

    Going to be in Mford later in Aug. Which place? 129 center or 178 e main? Any chance of FS?

    Thanks ahead.

  14. #4341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolZero  [View Original Post]
    Based on the forums, there's a Cici at Can't and a different CiCi at Lincoln. And probably another 80+ at spas around the country. It's a very popular name like Kim, Susie, Sunny, and a few others. I've been to spas over the years and have seen the same "name" but entirely different girls.
    Right And there are a few more with that name in the area.

  15. #4340

    More than 1 Cici

    Based on the forums, there's a Cici at Can't and a different CiCi at Lincoln. And probably another 80+ at spas around the country. It's a very popular name like Kim, Susie, Sunny, and a few others. I've been to spas over the years and have seen the same "name" but entirely different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Little confused:

    Is this CiCi at Can't or at Lincoln.

    I went to Lincoln and they said there is no CiCi there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape