Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1956
-
08-17-20 16:00 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 2189Raised rates
Table shower was always $10 extra. They raised their rates after the Covid re-opening. Hour without TS was $60 before, so TS was $70. Now is $70 for hour without, and $80 with.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 13:21 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 167Bemis visit
Had a chance to revisit Bemis in the past couple of weeks.
I can't remember who I drew, but she used the room to the right side of the lobby, closest to the lot.
I paid the $70 house fee, and got prepared. When she came back, she wanted me to lie on the table. I inquired about the table shower, and was advised that it was $10 extra -- this was new. Before it had been part of the service. I still paid for that.
One table shower later, I finally got on the table.
The massage was above average, and felt good.
Then came the flip. And the haggling began for letting the girls out. I started with the typical 40, but we had settled on 60. She barely provided access to them, as her bra and shirt left a narrow opening.
All in all, not the best visit I've had there, but still better than others.
Totals = .7 house + .1 shower + .6 tip = $.4.
Bit more than I usually spend.
I'm giving this place a rest for now, not only for the above visit, but I don't get into that area so often any longer.
-
08-16-20 07:22 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 476154
The new girl Tina at 154 is very promising, better than average in massage skills and goes out of the way to satisfy you. Look and body is average. In my opinion she is worth visiting if you like small boobs and perky nips.
-
08-16-20 07:16 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 476Old
In most AMP the bosses are old and already had their share of massage experience. Example: Lincoln.
Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 10:55 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 115Older Asian Girls
Hi I'm looking for Older Asian Girls for massages or anyone who's mature pm me.
-
08-11-20 23:34 #1021Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the advice
I will definitely work on my negotiation skills. Step 1 not seeing whoever that was again step 2.
-
08-11-20 18:13 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 276I've visited Bemis a few times, but fairly long between visits so I've seen a few different girls, almost all of whom I've liked with the specific exception of Sophie; both because she negotiated tip during massage (I fucking HATE this especially when I'm a repeat customer) and I think she wanted $80 for UTC up top and I almost walked out then.
Originally Posted by Anonymousity
[View Original Post]
Like the place and love the table showers but I won't go if I have to see Sophie again.
-
08-11-20 16:50 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 9311040 Central AMP
Sorry, as I mentioned, I failed to ask her name, she was, for me, a one time visit, I didn't feel the attraction that I have with some of the other ladies. But, if CoCo is working with 1040 Amy, (formerly of Envelope) then that is her name.
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
Guys were mentioning about benefits of knowing the MMS and other regular woman at the local AMPs, myself, I pay upfront (95% of the time) and that way its not something I have to deal with afterwards. I also think knowing the other woman is a benefit for a new woman. Like when I saw the long nip girl, Amy spoke to her in Mandarin, I told her no massage, and the clothes came right off, and fun started immediately. I have not had to ask about FS in years, because I usually go to AMPs that the regular woman know me, and suggest I see "the new girl".
-
08-11-20 08:34 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 158Are we talking about Coco?
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 08:12 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 476Tip
The average for standard is 40 and something above and beyond is Between 40 to 60.
For FS average is 100. Some places do accept 80 and some places like Can't. Is always high between 100-120. May be because of talents.
It all depends how frequent you are and how you handle the massager.
Once they know you are a regular, they don't even discuss it anymore nor do they ask it upfront.
I personally would avoid places where they insist on upfront.
Everyone wants to get the best value But for that sometimes you have to be a good negotiator.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 21:31 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 2189No. Maybe $60 if she also allowed roaming.
Originally Posted by Anonymousity
[View Original Post]
Other places that 100 tip amount would be what you would give for FS.
Did you discuss with her and agree to what she asked for or did just do it on your own?
If was a discussion you need to work on your negotiation skills or just say hell no and take the loss. Then do not see that one again.
-
08-10-20 20:37 #1015Regular Member

Posts: 21OK than you for your reply but.
I don't know who I saw but she did pull out the girls and I ended up tipping $100, that seems like a huge bump from a $40 tip to go to $100. Is $100 a normal tip for the provider to pull out the girls.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 09:25 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 931Nipple interest
If you enjoy small Asian breasts and very long nipples, the new girl at 1040 might be your cup of tea. I didn't get the name, she is new and Amy texts me whenever there is a new girl. Maybe 5'2", younger than average for the area (meaning less than 50 ish) and at best an "a" cup, but maybe 1" (long nipples. Regular service at 1040, $40 (hh) and $100 (tip).
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 16:22 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 115Empire
Haven't seen a post-covid report on Empire. Called ahead. Door was locked. Let in quickly. It was fairly busy with two mongers coming and going during my hour with Linda. Pretty younger spinner in a short skirt. Below average rub with no oil. No interruptions. Soft touch was also short and below average, but given this was my first foray since the lockdown I enjoyed it. Ending was average, allowed to roam a bit beneath that skirt. Nice foot rub with lotion to wrap it up. 60/40.
-
08-07-20 12:57 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 2189My guess based on your question is you have been seeing Sophie.
Originally Posted by Anonymousity
[View Original Post]
No real normal. Just guidelines I use in general. Not specific to Bemis.
AFAIK only standard is available there so will just talk about standard service.
$40 for ending only.
I tip more if she takes out the girls for play and allows roaming.
Have tipped better at times if for some reason felt the girl went above and beyond in some way.
If you are trying to get more than plain vanilla service, it is really a negotiation with the girl and ymmv












Reply With Quote



