Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 131 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Raised rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Daremo13  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to revisit Bemis in the past couple of weeks.

    I can't remember who I drew, but she used the room to the right side of the lobby, closest to the lot.

    I paid the $70 house fee, and got prepared. When she came back, she wanted me to lie on the table. I inquired about the table shower, and was advised that it was $10 extra -- this was new. Before it had been part of the service. I still paid for that.

    One table shower later, I finally got on the table.

    The massage was above average, and felt good.

    Then came the flip. And the haggling began for letting the girls out. I started with the typical 40, but we had settled on 60. She barely provided access to them, as her bra and shirt left a narrow opening.

    All in all, not the best visit I've had there, but still better than others.

    Totals = .7 house + .1 shower + .6 tip = $.4.

    Bit more than I usually spend.

    I'm giving this place a rest for now, not only for the above visit, but I don't get into that area so often any longer.
    Table shower was always $10 extra. They raised their rates after the Covid re-opening. Hour without TS was $60 before, so TS was $70. Now is $70 for hour without, and $80 with.

  2. #1025

    Bemis visit

    Had a chance to revisit Bemis in the past couple of weeks.

    I can't remember who I drew, but she used the room to the right side of the lobby, closest to the lot.

    I paid the $70 house fee, and got prepared. When she came back, she wanted me to lie on the table. I inquired about the table shower, and was advised that it was $10 extra -- this was new. Before it had been part of the service. I still paid for that.

    One table shower later, I finally got on the table.

    The massage was above average, and felt good.

    Then came the flip. And the haggling began for letting the girls out. I started with the typical 40, but we had settled on 60. She barely provided access to them, as her bra and shirt left a narrow opening.

    All in all, not the best visit I've had there, but still better than others.

    Totals = .7 house + .1 shower + .6 tip = $.4.

    Bit more than I usually spend.

    I'm giving this place a rest for now, not only for the above visit, but I don't get into that area so often any longer.

  3. #1024

    154

    The new girl Tina at 154 is very promising, better than average in massage skills and goes out of the way to satisfy you. Look and body is average. In my opinion she is worth visiting if you like small boobs and perky nips.

  4. #1023

    Old

    In most AMP the bosses are old and already had their share of massage experience. Example: Lincoln.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm looking for Older Asian Girls for massages or anyone who's mature pm me.

  5. #1022

    Older Asian Girls

    Hi I'm looking for Older Asian Girls for massages or anyone who's mature pm me.

  6. #1021

    Thanks for the advice

    I will definitely work on my negotiation skills. Step 1 not seeing whoever that was again step 2.

  7. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who I saw but she did pull out the girls and I ended up tipping $100, that seems like a huge bump from a $40 tip to go to $100. Is $100 a normal tip for the provider to pull out the girls.
    I've visited Bemis a few times, but fairly long between visits so I've seen a few different girls, almost all of whom I've liked with the specific exception of Sophie; both because she negotiated tip during massage (I fucking HATE this especially when I'm a repeat customer) and I think she wanted $80 for UTC up top and I almost walked out then.

    Like the place and love the table showers but I won't go if I have to see Sophie again.

  8. #1019

    1040 Central AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about Coco?
    Sorry, as I mentioned, I failed to ask her name, she was, for me, a one time visit, I didn't feel the attraction that I have with some of the other ladies. But, if CoCo is working with 1040 Amy, (formerly of Envelope) then that is her name.

    Guys were mentioning about benefits of knowing the MMS and other regular woman at the local AMPs, myself, I pay upfront (95% of the time) and that way its not something I have to deal with afterwards. I also think knowing the other woman is a benefit for a new woman. Like when I saw the long nip girl, Amy spoke to her in Mandarin, I told her no massage, and the clothes came right off, and fun started immediately. I have not had to ask about FS in years, because I usually go to AMPs that the regular woman know me, and suggest I see "the new girl".

  9. #1018
    Are we talking about Coco?

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy small Asian breasts and very long nipples, the new girl at 1040 might be your cup of tea. I didn't get the name, she is new and Amy texts me whenever there is a new girl. Maybe 5'2", younger than average for the area (meaning less than 50 ish) and at best an "a" cup, but maybe 1" (long nipples. Regular service at 1040, $40 (hh) and $100 (tip).

  10. #1017

    Tip

    The average for standard is 40 and something above and beyond is Between 40 to 60.

    For FS average is 100. Some places do accept 80 and some places like Can't. Is always high between 100-120. May be because of talents.

    It all depends how frequent you are and how you handle the massager.

    Once they know you are a regular, they don't even discuss it anymore nor do they ask it upfront.

    I personally would avoid places where they insist on upfront.

    Everyone wants to get the best value But for that sometimes you have to be a good negotiator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No. Maybe $60 if she also allowed roaming.

    Other places that 100 tip amount would be what you would give for FS.

    Did you discuss with her and agree to what she asked for or did just do it on your own?

    If was a discussion you need to work on your negotiation skills or just say hell no and take the loss. Then do not see that one again.

  11. #1016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who I saw but she did pull out the girls and I ended up tipping $100, that seems like a huge bump from a $40 tip to go to $100. Is $100 a normal tip for the provider to pull out the girls.
    No. Maybe $60 if she also allowed roaming.

    Other places that 100 tip amount would be what you would give for FS.

    Did you discuss with her and agree to what she asked for or did just do it on your own?

    If was a discussion you need to work on your negotiation skills or just say hell no and take the loss. Then do not see that one again.

  12. #1015

    OK than you for your reply but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    My guess based on your question is you have been seeing Sophie.

    No real normal. Just guidelines I use in general. Not specific to Bemis.

    AFAIK only standard is available there so will just talk about standard service.

    $40 for ending only.

    I tip more if she takes out the girls for play and allows roaming.

    Have tipped better at times if for some reason felt the girl went above and beyond in some way.

    If you are trying to get more than plain vanilla service, it is really a negotiation with the girl and ymmv
    I don't know who I saw but she did pull out the girls and I ended up tipping $100, that seems like a huge bump from a $40 tip to go to $100. Is $100 a normal tip for the provider to pull out the girls.

  13. #1014

    Nipple interest

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have anything new on 1040? I have not been able to come up with an excuse to get out of the house and don't know if she has reopened. Working from home is quite limiting but I might have a chance to escape soon and probably need to make an appointment somewhere in Fitchminster.
    If you enjoy small Asian breasts and very long nipples, the new girl at 1040 might be your cup of tea. I didn't get the name, she is new and Amy texts me whenever there is a new girl. Maybe 5'2", younger than average for the area (meaning less than 50 ish) and at best an "a" cup, but maybe 1" (long nipples. Regular service at 1040, $40 (hh) and $100 (tip).

  14. #1013

    Empire

    Haven't seen a post-covid report on Empire. Called ahead. Door was locked. Let in quickly. It was fairly busy with two mongers coming and going during my hour with Linda. Pretty younger spinner in a short skirt. Below average rub with no oil. No interruptions. Soft touch was also short and below average, but given this was my first foray since the lockdown I enjoyed it. Ending was average, allowed to roam a bit beneath that skirt. Nice foot rub with lotion to wrap it up. 60/40.

  15. #1012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousity  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I'm getting fucked over with the tip at Bemis, what is a normal tip?
    My guess based on your question is you have been seeing Sophie.

    No real normal. Just guidelines I use in general. Not specific to Bemis.

    AFAIK only standard is available there so will just talk about standard service.

    $40 for ending only.

    I tip more if she takes out the girls for play and allows roaming.

    Have tipped better at times if for some reason felt the girl went above and beyond in some way.

    If you are trying to get more than plain vanilla service, it is really a negotiation with the girl and ymmv

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape