Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10456

    Duo. Are they real?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    The one with glasses I've seen twice. Once picked her up for road head when she was working on new bern, she was pretty cool, got up with her a second time at the raleigh inn. Wasn't as good because I felt a little rushed because he friend who is pictured was in the bathroom because it was raining and the phone in the bathroom kept going off. But finished and went on my business. All in all pretty decent probably wouldn't return but that's due to distance to get to them. Might if I'm in that area again. Due to all the scammers and fake ads. Think the donations started at 60 a qv.
    I'd be interested in the dark haired one too.

  2. #10455

    Both real

    The one with glasses I've seen twice. Once picked her up for road head when she was working on new bern, she was pretty cool, got up with her a second time at the raleigh inn. Wasn't as good because I felt a little rushed because he friend who is pictured was in the bathroom because it was raining and the phone in the bathroom kept going off. But finished and went on my business. All in all pretty decent probably wouldn't return but that's due to distance to get to them. Might if I'm in that area again. Due to all the scammers and fake ads. Think the donations started at 60 a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? Im particularly interested in the darker haired one. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53296148/

  3. #10454
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    I fell into a scam! https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/804-472-8532.

    Did deposit and never heard back! Lesson learned!

    Stay safe!
    Never, never NEVER. I know we really want to see these ladies especially after a dry spell. But they say deposit I bail every time. Got burned in my newbie days, luckily was under $20. Don't do it.

  4. #10453

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? Im particularly interested in the darker haired one. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53296148/
    I've seen the white girl, she was a decent lay. I've heard the dark haired girl is crazy and a real b* So I'd avoid.

  5. #10452

    Garner

    Anyone see these two? Im particularly interested in the darker haired one. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/53296148/

  6. #10451

    Queen Gia

    Saw Gia last night. I used to see her a couple of years ago. She's always a good time. She looks better now. Saw her at a shitty tel but her room was clean and her body and eyes made me blow. Glad she's back and definitely will see her again.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/513245125355

  7. #10450

    Be mindful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    She also is loose from 3 kids, all young. She never got toned again. She used to take really good pics when she was first in the area. That's what attracted me. Bad teeth and loose skin a big turnoff for me. Definitely has demons. Once I was in the room she asked if I wanted anal. Seemed like she preferred anal over anything else. She's not attractive to me so I just closed my eyes and got CBJ. From my original turnoff with the skin and teeth it took a a while. After a couple of rest breaks for her, I finally I busted. Last four digits 8280.
    Seems like people are being too nice about this one. I wouldn't recommend at all. Lots of reasons including ones pointed out here.

  8. #10449

    Hindi / Indian / Arabic scammer

    I fell into a scam! https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/804-472-8532.

    Did deposit and never heard back! Lesson learned!

    Stay safe!

  9. #10448

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by JayPauley  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't bad. However, skin is pretty lose from demons. She was pretty cool but down to business. It was an "ok" time. Never repeated. She usually hangs in the new bern area. I don't like going over there.
    She also is loose from 3 kids, all young. She never got toned again. She used to take really good pics when she was first in the area. That's what attracted me. Bad teeth and loose skin a big turnoff for me. Definitely has demons. Once I was in the room she asked if I wanted anal. Seemed like she preferred anal over anything else. She's not attractive to me so I just closed my eyes and got CBJ. From my original turnoff with the skin and teeth it took a a while. After a couple of rest breaks for her, I finally I busted. Last four digits 8280.

  10. #10447

    Tall Natural Blonde

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/002008068982

    This one is in Durham. Convenient to the Durham Freeway. Tall and slim with a Hailey-Julia type body. She's older but great looking and aims to please. The ad gives a good description of what's on the menu. I would repeat.

  11. #10446

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/726836051417

    It will be hard to find a review when she doesn't use a name in her ads. Perhaps the face pic will help someone remember if they've reviewed her.
    Think that was the title when I reviewed her.

  12. #10445
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
    She wasn't bad. However, skin is pretty lose from demons. She was pretty cool but down to business. It was an "ok" time. Never repeated. She usually hangs in the new bern area. I don't like going over there.

  13. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/726836051417

    It will be hard to find a review when she doesn't use a name in her ads. Perhaps the face pic will help someone remember if they've reviewed her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 984-226-8280_1.jpg‎   984-226-8280_2.jpg‎  

  14. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
    I reached out to her, text and spoke, she sent me an address, text and called her from the parking lot. She told me that she'd send the room number. Never heard back. WTF do they get out of these games?

    Add-on: she text me later saying that she had to change hotels....lmao. She literally said that she would give me the room number shortly before she claimed that she needed to move. Beware.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/266818632297

  15. #10442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    The worst is when they text back just one word as though I should know who they are. On the plus side the lack of viable choices has been good for the old bank account.
    Yeah, you and me both. I wish everyone would shut them off until things improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape