Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/726836051417

    It will be hard to find a review when she doesn't use a name in her ads. Perhaps the face pic will help someone remember if they've reviewed her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 984-226-8280_1.jpg‎   984-226-8280_2.jpg‎  

  2. #10433
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
    I reached out to her, text and spoke, she sent me an address, text and called her from the parking lot. She told me that she'd send the room number. Never heard back. WTF do they get out of these games?

    Add-on: she text me later saying that she had to change hotels....lmao. She literally said that she would give me the room number shortly before she claimed that she needed to move. Beware.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/266818632297

  3. #10432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    The worst is when they text back just one word as though I should know who they are. On the plus side the lack of viable choices has been good for the old bank account.
    Yeah, you and me both. I wish everyone would shut them off until things improve.

  4. #10431

    Extended play date

    Hey looking to spend a day with a lady and was looking to any members who might have done this Longer type engagement PM I got a couple questions.

    Probably do this in Couple weeks plan on one lady as the main stay and then bring another in for a play hour or so just thinking up scenes I want to do and see LOL.

    Any help is appreciated.

  5. #10430

    Havanna

    Been seeing ads for this super hot girl Havanna.

    After trying to book an appointment for a week she finally responds to me. We make it to the "Light Screening" stage where she ask me for 2 references. This would be my first time seeking a massage service other than AMP so I don't have 2 references.

    After I told her I don't have a reference she stopped communicating with me. I understand doing your due diligence and trying to screen, but you ads don't say anything about any references.

    Also, she could've just told me that she can't / won't see me rather than ghosting me.

    What a drag and a total time waste.

  6. #10429

    UTR in Wake Forest

    If anyone knows a lady in the Wake Forest area, who'd like to host a respectable older gent, who enjoys GIVING her oral once a week. I'll cover half her rent.

    Had one, but she moved. PM me please. I'm the real deal, can financially look after the right girl.

  7. #10428
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I am so fed up with the girls on skipthegames and similar sites. They advertise, then don't reply for a few hours then get rude when I say I can't make it because now I am busy. I understand that they may have had other replies, but when they do reply back they expect me to be available at a moments notice. I also wish I could fine a dependable local girl to meet up with on a regular basis so I won't have to play this online game anymore. Just venting.
    The worst is when they text back just one word as though I should know who they are. On the plus side the lack of viable choices has been good for the old bank account.

  8. #10427

    FSS on 8-15-20

    FSS on 8-15-20.

    Posts a lot, not seen her.

    ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INJURY TO REAL PROPERTY.

    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...92E0E19%7D.JPG

  9. #10426

    Frustrated

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I am so fed up with the girls on skipthegames and similar sites. They advertise, then don't reply for a few hours then get rude when I say I can't make it because now I am busy. I understand that they may have had other replies, but when they do reply back they expect me to be available at a moments notice. I also wish I could fine a dependable local girl to meet up with on a regular basis so I won't have to play this online game anymore. Just venting.
    Keep in mind 9 out of 10 are just looking for their next fix and think they are in such high demand that you should meet their schedule.

  10. #10425

    Frustrated

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    I am so fed up with the girls on skipthegames and similar sites. They advertise, then don't reply for a few hours then get rude when I say I can't make it because now I am busy. I understand that they may have had other replies, but when they do reply back they expect me to be available at a moments notice. I also wish I could fine a dependable local girl to meet up with on a regular basis so I won't have to play this online game anymore. Just venting.
    I am seeing that occur more and more now. Even with regulars. I just tell them that I will hit them up later in the month and keep it pushing. They never really get pissed at me. If so, I don't care.

  11. #10424

    Frustrated

    I am so fed up with the girls on skipthegames and similar sites. They advertise, then don't reply for a few hours then get rude when I say I can't make it because now I am busy. I understand that they may have had other replies, but when they do reply back they expect me to be available at a moments notice. I also wish I could fine a dependable local girl to meet up with on a regular basis so I won't have to play this online game anymore. Just venting.

  12. #10423

    TextNow alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So I use the TextNow... Any other suggestions?
    I use Pinger app. It's pretty reliable for low to moderate usage. It used to be called TextFree or something similar.

  13. #10422

    No name

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268

    36051417.

    Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?

  14. #10421
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her also.
    She used to go as Ava and used to travel here from DC. I have seen her couple of times, pics are accurate and I am sure she has been reviewed here as well. Here are a few of her posts from before.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blaire-e...gton-dc-321477#erotic.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=raleigh

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1791476

  15. #10420
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Maddie? I know she's been around awhile but somehow not one review comes up when I search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/768268038481
    Wow. Have not seen her in a minute. Last time was 2018. Can't speak for the present but she used to be a real good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape