Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 907 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2194

    Kaylie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...360/2702624432

    I saw this girl today. There's no reviews in her post so I'll share what I know. Her prices are good. I set the appointment up the night before, she was quick to respond and on time for the appointment. Her pics are old and a bit enhanced but she is still not bad looking about a 7 or 8 in my opinion. She's 6 ft tall but her body is well proportioned only a slight pooch from having a kid. She has an in-call location in the projects, pretty rough-looking but it was daylight so I braved it. She met me at the door took me upstairs to a room which was pretty well kept. No boyfriends or thugs to be seen. She's friendly and cordial so we talked a few minutes first then started with BBBJ then a couple of different positions and finished with Mish. Nice shaved kitty, wet and snug. I finished, cleaned up, took a leak and hit the road. I would repeat. Hope this was helpful.

  2. #2193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Shivley

    Girl in picture. Add a "few" pounds. Willing to work but not my type.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/53274369/

  3. #2192

    Suzie q


  4. #2191
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Monica is a fake ad. The 2nd has been reviewed a few times but I can't recall her name. I've heard she looks like her pics but has a nasty H habit. If it weren't for that I'd take the plunge myself. Good luck.
    Too bad about Monica, she's hot. The 502 number fooled me. And too bad about the other one I've had enough with druggies.

  5. #2190

    Eros ads

    Tired of local druggies wasting my time. Elites are too expensive, it would fucking suck tossing 900 or 1600 away. But these touring Eros girls are looking really nice right now. Anybody ever see one of the touring ones?

    Like having seen a shit ton of fake ads with stolen model pics, not sure if any of them are real. Let me be clear I am not talking about the ones you see all the time on Eros, I already know they are legit and I'm not interested in them. I'm looking at the ones who just randomly pop up and they are in town for like 2 days.

    Sofia https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/5980954.htm.

    Now that's a nice ad, she feels legit.

    Hannah https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/4229186.htm.

    Ad feels like somebody texted it and got distracted.

  6. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying all week. Please let us know if it worth the time.

    Good luck.
    I've seen her. Pics are real. Prices good. $ for hhr. Everything covered. Seems to genuinely speak little English so can make it a bit of an issue but I just memorized how to say "get on your hands and knees" in Spanish and it all went well.

  7. #2188

    Imho

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn1  [View Original Post]
    I come to Louisville a couple of times a month and wonder if anyone has any information about either of these providers.

    Monica https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...f/802815539819.

    Or https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...t/777841027451.

    Thanks.
    Monica is a fake ad. The 2nd has been reviewed a few times but I can't recall her name. I've heard she looks like her pics but has a nasty H habit. If it weren't for that I'd take the plunge myself. Good luck.

  8. #2187
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Out of Town

    I come to Louisville a couple of times a month and wonder if anyone has any information about either of these providers.

    Monica https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...f/802815539819.

    Or https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...t/777841027451.

    Thanks.

  9. #2186

    Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying all week. Please let us know if it worth the time.

    Good luck.
    I got a text while I was on my way that she had to cancel. Something about the Manager of the apartment or hotel trying to clean the room. Idk? I'll try again next week just because that body is FIRE!!

  10. #2185
    I have talked to her. Does she have a incall near 28th street.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat44  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times and she does have a hot body but she is not GFE which means no kissing which is a dealbreaker for me. Will not repeat!
    .

  11. #2184

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this woman, everything was going smoothly then she said part payment is required before you can visit. That sounds like a scam to me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...403/5026258167
    Yes, definitely a scam in my opinion too.

  12. #2183

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...176/5029652386

    After trying and trying and getting no responses I finally have an appointment with this fine ass chick! Damned I hope this is good after trying so hard.
    I have been trying all week. Please let us know if it worth the time.

    Good luck.

  13. #2182

    Bubbleztiffany

    Been enjoying the fruits of your reviews. Figured it was time to do my part and try and TOFTT. Setup with Bubblez was mostly easy. Did misunderstand she needed a ride but we finally met at her incall, a not so awesome house in the churchill downs area. Gave her a butt rub not only because I enjoy it but to check her hygiene. She was clean! Started with mish and it was awesome looking at her huge round boobs. She also likes having her nipples chewed on so I obliged her. Did doggie and pounded that ass that could take it. Then back to mish for a nice pop. She did say my time was about up while in doggie. Told her no. Actually checked her phone to make sure I was right. I was. But what was funny was afterwards we talked for about another 10 minutes. Said she is / was a stripper. The whole time she just left those knockers hanging out even though she had dressed mostly.

    She asked if I would return and I told her since no kissing that was a big notch against her. Better thrills out there for 120. Still, was nice looking at those humongous boobs. And she was nice.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5022355452
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0fa80b79ca6fead16f03c89101a531f1_f.jpg‎  

  14. #2181

    Remi fail

    Been wanting to see Remi for a long time. Asked several times for info but no one responded. Finally learned she works with Diamond and I've heard good things about the latter. Contacted her and she said was available. Drove 25 minutes. Waited a half hour. "I'm on my way. " Yeah, right. Told her I was leaving in 15. Never heard from her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5024308838
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34b8aa1bbbcfc1e3d2b7af5aa4a66137_f.jpg‎  

  15. #2180

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this woman, everything was going smoothly then she said part payment is required before you can visit. That sounds like a scam to me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...403/5026258167
    Any prepayment is a scam, don't even consider it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape