Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    A while back I texted with her a bunch. She seemed cool. My schedule prevented meet up.

    What happened? Does she still look like pics?

    KC.
    Pics are dated by several years at this point, not nearly as representative. And if you like a lot of tooth, with that cheese grater action, then have at it otherwise you WILL NOT enjoy the experience.

  2. #5751

    High quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost positive she use to go by Luna, several phone numbers ago. Pretty sure that the bad reviews on her under that name is why she stopped using it, took new pics and has changed her number several times. Had to text her like forever to finally get a reply. She told me two Ben Franklins for an hour. By that time I'd read the negative reviews on here, so just thanked her.

    You all be safe out there.
    I inquired on her donations and they were too high for me and would not go lower. I told her the same thing, thank you and bye.

  3. #5750

    No name girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year once. She's been reviewed on here a few time. (Just wish I could remember her name) She's tall, say about 5'11" maybe 6', small breast, nice butt, but you can see that in her pictures. She was living on the street then, met her on Richmond Rd by McDonald and went to the Racquet Club Apartments. Where she met some girl at some apartment of her girlfriend. Then she took me to her friends apartment where she showered and the deed was done. Wasn't that good, and just did not click with her Never saw her again, even though she tried contacting me. Lucky for me, I keep that phone turned off unless I'm looking for a dream. As always YMMV.

    Be safe and watch your back!
    I'm almost positive she use to go by Luna, several phone numbers ago. Pretty sure that the bad reviews on her under that name is why she stopped using it, took new pics and has changed her number several times. Had to text her like forever to finally get a reply. She told me two Ben Franklins for an hour. By that time I'd read the negative reviews on here, so just thanked her.

    You all be safe out there.

  4. #5749

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeRider1965  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/993083691384

    Been seeing this one for months, got to recommend, no drama, up front about rules and donation.

    Love the fact that she is full Bush retro.

    And if she's acting who cares, she acts like she loves what she does.

    I don't have time for games or drama.

    This is my go to girl from now on.
    Just curious bro. Considering you've evidently been to her apartment several times, does her dog still growl at you every time you go? LOL.

    But you're right, she's great!

    You all be safe out there.

  5. #5748

    Caressa info

    DM me if you are seeing her or considering it.

  6. #5747

    Kelseys link

    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI.

    If you search Kelsey, you get a bunch of mentions of her name, no link, and a phone number with 3 missing digits so it is useless.
    Here is the link, and her current phone number.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/255431765862

  7. #5746

    Kelseys ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Froze  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI.

    If you search Kelsey, you get a bunch of mentions of her name, no link, and a phone number with 3 missing digits so it is useless.
    ALSO, to find her ad, on STG, you have to type in the search that you are a WOMAN looking for a FEMALE ESCORT. Then put in Kelsey, and click. Somebody helped her post the ad, and she doesn't know how to fix it. Nor do I. If you message me I can give you her number. Because I am not a senior member (I guess) is the reason I can't post her number. When I tried the admin (I guess) blocked half the number. Happy hunting, gentlemen.

  8. #5745

    Got to love the helpfulness of this sight

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you search her name and see where she posts ads. Why do we have to do the work for you?
    Just an FYI.

    If you search Kelsey, you get a bunch of mentions of her name, no link, and a phone number with 3 missing digits so it is useless.

  9. #5744

    Do some research

    Why don't you search her name and see where she posts ads. Why do we have to do the work for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuvnerFun  [View Original Post]
    Looking for contact info. Thanks in advance.

  10. #5743

    Kelsey

    Looking for contact info. Thanks in advance.

  11. #5742

    Kelsey

    Could someone send me Kelseys information. I have the next 4 days to myself and want to take advantage. Thanks.

  12. #5741

    Contact info? Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's still around but laying low. Never has a free incall spot so I just don't try to much with her.
    Have a number?

  13. #5740

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1122  [View Original Post]
    I see Kori is out, anyone have her digest?
    LOL I was thinkin the same thing. I got her on Facebook and seen she resurfaced and immediately wrote her saying that I'm glad she's back. But all I got is a thanks. Imma keep working on her.

  14. #5739

    Kori

    I see Kori is out, anyone have her digest?

  15. #5738

    Melanie question

    Quote Originally Posted by BawlsDeep  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. All I will say is don't, she ain't what she was.
    A while back I texted with her a bunch. She seemed cool. My schedule prevented meet up.

    What happened? Does she still look like pics?

    KC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape