Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 17942
-
08-14-20 09:24 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 223Been wondering about these, any information please
Honey Honey.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/988517033491
Slim.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/075583715318
Little Apple, I remember seeing someone ask, but can't remember if anybody replied.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/571000540032
New girl I think?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/989350799152
Major hot Lips.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/484996676470
Thanks in advance, stay save and watch your back!!
-
08-14-20 09:12 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 223Looks to be a new girl, at least for me
Any information on this one??
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/828880245734
Report here or PM me.
Thanks in advance!!
-
08-13-20 22:32 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 1002Hourly rooms?
That would be ideal to have a provider or two over. If their is a such thing as an hourly room itll prolly be in some dump notel.
Originally Posted by Ck1397
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 17:29 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 85I can't tell from the small picture and small phone screen. Who is this?
Originally Posted by Ck1397
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 15:55 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 327Adder
We have discussed throughout the day. It was not her and seems like she was hacked as well. I was quick to accuse.
Originally Posted by Abyss23
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:46 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 53She is exactly every other junkie in Lex. She is the picture perfect example of what is wrong in this town.
Originally Posted by HandsOne1960
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 12:44 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 27Hotel rooms
Can any of you help me out with where to go to get a room for a couple hours? Be nice if cash was accepted too. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
08-13-20 12:41 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 27I haven't seen a post from her anywhere but I hope she is.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:53 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 147She has a SC feed. It's clear she's not in the area.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:13 #5708Banned Member

Posts: 415Ashley
Keep seeing ads for this girl, and she looks great! But, she requires a deposit, which I never do, has no phone number or even email address, and is only available through Snapchat, which I also don't do. Her ad says Lexington, but so many red flags I've got to ask. Has anybody ever really seen this girl, or even tried? I've read every review on here I can find for every Ashley that's listed, and can't verify shit. Just really curious, cause if she's legit and not over priced, I'd like to pull the trigger on this one. I'll attach the link to her ad today, and try to attach a pic. But I'm thinking TGTBT, and a scam. Thanks in advance. And you all be safe out there.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/029217433029
-
08-13-20 09:45 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 221Shayden
I have never seen her but she sounds like every other junkie in Lexington.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:35 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 221Shayden
I have never seen her but she sounds like every other junkie in Lexington.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:34 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 223Shayden
She is good at what she does. Be careful though, she was always asking for extra for her son, or rent, etc. I saw her weekly for about 6 mouths last year, started trusting her, BIG mistake on my part, she got me for 2 bills. I did go BBFS once for 20 extra, but then she wanted to every time afterwards, but I don't do it, I didn't feel save.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:31 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 221Don't do it SCAMMER
Scheduled apt and went to Helmsdale Road apartment complex Text when I arrive and she says she is going to come meet me. I ask which building with I'm on my way bullshit. Then says I only accept payment through cash app. I said no I have cash. More dicking around and I told her she had two minutes to be in front of me or I was leaving. I left and went to see a reputable provider whom I have enjoyed several times.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
-
08-13-20 07:47 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 327Warning
If anyone receives a message from Jenna, used to be Georgia Peach, asking for gas money. Don't do it.
I was skeptical of her claims that she was trying to get back to KY and needed gas money.
I sent a little via PayPal, but had that tingle going on. Deleted all the cards associated with the account. Good call, last night my PayPal was hacked.
Judgement not needed. I sent it assuming it was 50/50 hoax and was right. Just warning others.










Reply With Quote






