Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 30759
-
08-13-20 21:06 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 76Try the app Burner
I use a paid app. Burner. $5 a month. Been using it for 2 years no problem.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 20:04 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 260Ava in Wilson
Interested in her also.
Originally Posted by ToroToro21
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 19:27 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 66Walmart.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Prepay and you will NEVER be worried and you can bring the burner to the date and if something happens to it SO WHAT there pretty cheap too.
-
08-13-20 19:09 #10416Senior Member

Posts: 1301You could always try a prepaid. Tracfone is pretty affordable but you run the risk of having to show an I'd at some point in the process. For textnow I haven't noticed any slowdowns but at times messages are slow to come through. I haven't tried the website but suspect it might not throttle like the phone.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 15:36 #10415Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her a while back fantastic BBBJ and she swallows.
Originally Posted by Ranked;4925937[URL
-
08-13-20 14:49 #10414Senior Member

Posts: 163Maddie
I saw Maddie several years ago and then she got out of the game for a while. I reached out when I saw her ad pop up a couple of weeks ago and its the same girl for sure. Her rates are quite a bit higher than most but she is clean and easy going (at least when I saw her). When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago she confirmed she does not live in the area anymore but travels here every few weeks to provide incall.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
Marley.
-
08-13-20 14:31 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 867She used to be local to the Raleigh / Knightdale / Zebulon area and was well reviewed on anoThER site back 8-10 years ago. She used to show facial pictures and she was attractive. I would hit it if you are interested.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:25 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 214Maddie
Anyone seen Maddie? I know she's been around awhile but somehow not one review comes up when I search.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/768268038481
-
08-13-20 14:14 #10411Regular Member

Posts: 10XAva in Wilson
Anyone have any information on her? Thanks!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/in-wil...see-u/32068557
-
08-13-20 13:44 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 1709Text app
So I use the TextNow app to conceal my real number, but damn is it a phone hog. It's terrible when you're fielding a few providers (because invariably the one you had agreed to see stopped communicating as soon as it was time for the exact fucking location.) and parked trying to get responses. Slows down the phone terribly. Any other suggestions?
I struck out today. Each and every girl was either a case of "yes" and silence or a 15 minute pause between texts that, once you're out there, is just too damn long. I gave up. Hopefully someone had better luck.
-
08-13-20 13:38 #10409Senior Member

Posts: 1651Happy birthday
Let us know.
Originally Posted by GitItAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:19 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 377Terrible communication
I've tried to get in touch with her and have never been succesful. Couple weeks ago I passed through and wanted a session, but no response to texts. Last week went by again and didn't respond to text or call!
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:53 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 260Is she legit?
Texted the number and asked the one who responded which girl she was. She said she "black". I think she is fine. $. 6 hour. 5'8".
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:52 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 1709AMA, 8/11. She's new to the area, passes through. I haven't seen her. Stole a car!
-
08-13-20 05:11 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 122Zebulon MILF
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/53189469/
Any info on her?









Reply With Quote



