Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13578
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Amanda Erotica, the blonde MILF who used to host in the western suburbs?
    I'm guessing she is on social security at the retiree home. I saw her 8 years ago and she had to be over 50. A good time was had. But other than a couple of old reviews, with another gal, she has removed her online presence.

  2. #13577
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys tip escorts on top of their listed rate? I never have and I'm wondering how common / uncommon that is.
    I usually bring a nice bottle of wine or champagne or Amazon gift cards, all in the 25-40 range. I find it's a nice way to break the ice and get it going rather than idle chit-chat. I've even gifted nice edition books to a few hoofers who enjoy them. While Kash is King, I've had terrific success with pre-sesh gifts.

  3. #13576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys tip escorts on top of their listed rate? I never have and I'm wondering how common / uncommon that is.
    I tip if girls goes beyond her duty's. Like some girls don't clock watch so I tip. They will do something that's not on the menu I do.

  4. #13575

    Cameron Lust

    Still active. Runs ads on Adult Search, out only.

  5. #13574

    Looking for an old favorite if she's still around!

    If anyone has any news if Cameron Lust / Cammy comes a lot is still active, I'd appreciate it.

  6. #13573

    Tipping

    How many of you guys tip escorts on top of their listed rate? I never have and I'm wondering how common / uncommon that is.

  7. #13572

    New Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiexplorer  [View Original Post]
    Just joined I am a regular with this one damage. 8 for qv basic regular service. When I first met she was nervous after screening everything is good basic screening great service for the price whenever I am low on funds its my to go to https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53276637/.
    Congratulations on your post. Too may new guys only ask questions. Posting a review helps establish your credibility. Good job and good luck.

  8. #13571

    New guy

    Just joined I am a regular with this one damage. 8 for qv basic regular service. When I first met she was nervous after screening everything is good basic screening great service for the price whenever I am low on funds its my to go to https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53276637/.

  9. #13570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning to everyone. Booked a 2 hour session with her at an outcall hotel downtown. Communication the day before was fine, but then went radio silent the morning of. That of course is a huge red flag. She was a ncns. No replies to any follow up texts either. If you don't want to meet why waste our time? I will no longer do outcall. Tired of all these flaky women!
    Wish I had seen this earlier. I had the same problem with Ramona Candy / Jade Hallow. Booked a hotel for outcall I asked her multiple times thru the day she confirmed she was coming. Minutes before our date she cancelled! WTF I lost my hotel fee and was too late to book anybody else. She offer a discount for next date (I wasn't going to try again anyways) then she blocked me all social media.

  10. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and she didn't message me back until a week later. She asked me what services I wanted, as if she listed them on her profile. She told me "you hour 700", which I can only guess is full service for an hour and 350 for a half hour massage. I did not bother replying for details or anything, as she was way out of my range.

    Some other monger posted about his interaction messaging her, how she sent him a verification pic irc, but that he didn't want to make the drive to her location or something. Idk if you or anyone wants to try her out or see if she's actually real. It's up to you. She does look pretty though.
    Idk something seems super sketchy about her, She's charging crazy high prices for someone that can't be verified.

  11. #13568

    Newbie

    Hey guys,

    I'm new here. Have only had a few dreams in the past but interested in learning more. A bit bored / crazy with being home so much. Any senior members who have advice feel free to PM. Chicago is a great place to live, isn't it?

  12. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Can't login -.

    This site can't be reached.

    Any help.

    Thanks.
    Someone else mentioned this problem the other day, I think this fixed it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    The beginning of the login URL is screwed up. It puts the "https:" twice. Just remove the second one and it'll work.

  13. #13566

    Listcrawler reviews

    Can't login -.

    This site can't be reached.

    Any help.

    Thanks.

  14. #13565

    Charlotte MCE

    Posts: 13.

    Charlotte mce.

    Remember Charlotte from mce from a year or 2 ago?. Been trying to find her whereabouts. If she's with another agency or web indie.

  15. #13564
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    These girls have the weirdest ideas about what LE can and can't do. It could also be an blackmail attempt, but if you send her the pic and your face isn't in it, she's not going to be able to do anything with it. So I really have no idea what the point is.

    Now, if she is real, holy shit I want to see her. But in general I assume that they ask for a *dick* pic it's some weird dude collecting pics. Google image search doesn't turn up anything elsewhere, so her pics could be legit.
    She has been posting for years (2015 ish) with the same pics. Literally not a single review in all that time. I texted with her one a while ago and I thought there rates for waukegan girl with no face pics were WAY too high. I won't go over 65 for a quick in that part of the world. Usually it's ghetto girls or meth / heroin white girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape