Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 26922
-
08-13-20 22:37 #13557Regular Member

Posts: 18Charlotte MCE
Remember Charlotte from mce from a year or 2 ago?. Been trying to find her whereabouts. If she's with another agency or web indie.
-
08-13-20 19:52 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 60Decent
https://chicago.rubratings.com/172906
She gave a decent massage and plenty of additional service on the menu. From Vegas and spends a few weeks here every few months. Slightly larger than her photos indicate.
-
08-13-20 19:46 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 819Eb
I see that you don't have many posts and I have no idea of how experienced you are with this, so don't take what I'm going to say the wrong way. All the great comments on EB ads need to be taken with a grain of salt. A lot of them are written by the provider or her management. Somehow they can remove negative posts and the next thing you know, you're banned from making and reading comments.
Originally Posted by Boredaf22
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 17:43 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 55Rose
She is real. She's actually the older sister of Cora and Svetlana, a couple of providers who've been reviewed on this forum. They've been sharing an incall in Elk Grove in pairs. I saw Rose this last week. Pics are accurate. It was 1. 2 for qv. She had me put protection on myself which I thought was weird. CBJ, mish, and doggie were alright, but she was kinda mechanical. All business. Maybe we just didn't click, or maybe it was the nature of a qv.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/53215348/Last edited by Insidioso; 08-13-20 at 17:44. Reason: Added link
-
08-13-20 15:39 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 157Not GReat
-
08-13-20 14:44 #13552Regular Member

Posts: 28Stg
The opposite is true for me. STG site design is clunky and weird and with EB, I'm you're able to look at comments / reviews right there on the ad. I've gotten more legitimate leads off of EB than I have from here LOL.
Originally Posted by Tinley708
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 09:21 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 256STG Down
This has become my go-to site. To me easier to sort out the fake ads than it is on EB. More of the reliable providers have moved there. They seem to be just a little bit higher priced, but it is one of the trade-off's I guess.
Down today. Hope it is not another over reaching govt. Take-over. STG certainly does not seem to be a trafficing site.
-
08-13-20 09:00 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 119I see. Did they change it up? I'm usually on mobile that's why.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 08:54 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 164Indie
Indie / alligator asked for a dick pic to prove I'm not LEO. Does this sound suspicious? She AD's often on list crawl under Minaa any feedback on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53156438/
-
08-13-20 08:41 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 76No numbers on EB
Yes actually they are there. Hover your mouse over the browser tab. The tab (s) should be right above the place where you type the URL. It will display information and the phone number.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Thought; 08-13-20 at 08:42. Reason: Removed junk in title
-
08-13-20 06:42 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 819Phone numbers
The phone numbers are located above the ad in the URL. Look all the way to the end of the URL. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 05:17 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 119No numbers on EB
Is it just me? Or have I been off the scene too long? Almost every post I visit on EB doesn't have a phone number included unless they actually have it typed in their description. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't see anyone's phone number. Usually it would be highlighted in blue to call, but I don’t see that feature anymore unless you look through Listcrawler. I always go on reviewed and click on their links, but now I see no number available. Thanks to anyone in advance.
-
08-13-20 00:22 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 318You should TOFTT and report back. She does look very cute and young. If it goes well I'll follow.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:14 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 572I saw the brunette (non-Hispanic) last summer. It is her photos, but she's thicker now. Good thick. She's a good time. I've repeated multiple times.
Originally Posted by Boredaf22
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:06 #13543Regular Member

Posts: 2Brianna
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
Anyone have any info on this?













Reply With Quote




