Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 979 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Saw this one the other day. Big mistake. Ad claims she's 35. The pics are her, but she's probably closer to 60 and a rough 60 at that. There's a reason pics all filtered, and are all at least 20 years old I would guess. I should have left when she opened the door. Just went for head, which wasn't terrible. No way I could have got it up for FS. Very misleading ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53278791/

  2. #4220

    Jaded Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    I am going to go out on a limb here. If you read the ADs there is nothing to indicate "meeting. " Pics / Vids will probably be all you get.
    I agree with Rogue.

  3. #4219

    Jaded Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I second that motion! The pics ring a bell. Esp the chest tattoo with the bovine skull. Unfortunately, google didn't find anything beside LC ads. Someone has to have seen this chic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53244091/#.
    I am going to go out on a limb here. If you read the ADs there is nothing to indicate "meeting. " Pics / Vids will probably be all you get.

  4. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    And priced right, I'm going broke.
    If that girl is a legit Full GFE she is not going to know what to do with all the $ she earns. Hell just from me.

  5. #4217

    Jaded Vixen

    I second that motion! The pics ring a bell. Esp the chest tattoo with the bovine skull. Unfortunately, google didn't find anything beside LC ads. Someone has to have seen this chic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53244091/#.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradentonBob  [View Original Post]
    And priced right, I'm going broke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaded Vixen.jpg‎   Jaded Vixen 2.jpg‎  

  6. #4216

    She is available this weekend and looking for dates

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Newer UTR in Seminole seeking company. 5'5" 135 B cup. Brunette hair / Hazel eyes. Great BBBJ. Prefers CIM. PM for details, pics and digits.
    She is available this weekend and looking for dates.

  7. #4215

    Fake as hell

    Reverse image search reveals adds in different cities and states, and that's just today.

    Unless she has a Tardis, I'm calling fake.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A5B28512-0D9F-4F8B-A2AF-D9535A4FC7C4.jpg‎  

  8. #4214

    If she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/53244091/[/URL
    And priced right, I'm going broke.

  9. #4213

    I would agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake / spammish.
    The only piece that doesn't strike me as a general fake ad is "South St. Pete" but that's not nearly enough to sway me.

  10. #4212

    Seems fake / spammish

    Seems fake / spammish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5BE3EA0D-B3AB-497C-8EFC-AAEE7A9774BA.jpg‎  

  11. #4211

    JadedVixen


  12. #4210

  13. #4209

    Spinner

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/53259636/

    Visited this one twice BBBJ horrible. Cfs just laid there. Let me pop on her face. Won't repeat again. Was hoping it would get better after another visit.

  14. #4208

    Same experience with 2 of them.

    Both were fun time, alert and no signs of bad habits that are otherwise encountered too often.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveItMyWay  [View Original Post]
    I have tried two girls recommended by flavorful and both turned out good.

  15. #4207

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by GuinnessDog  [View Original Post]
    I personally have been led to several strumpets by flavorful, I've never been disappointed. In addition those girls in question always had kind things to say about him, not like the things they may say about a manager. Just my 2 cents, I have found his info to be very accurate. Options abound and opinions vary.
    I have tried two girls recommended by flavorful and both turned out good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape