Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5701

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one, kinda curious.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...ction/31927159

  2. #5700

    What the hell? Shayden in ink

    So this girl just isn't right. She seemed to be at first but then the wheels fell off the wagon. Here's the conversation:

    She advertises "two providers". It's a pipe dream of mine to have a real threesome. Not two girls "servicing" me. So I text and inquire. She said she would have to set that up but it was possible. She seemed very friendly and accommodating. I also told her I would like to see her by herself this afternoon. This was at 2 pm:

    Her: "what time?

    Me at 2:02: "trying to finish up some things at work. I'll let you know shortly if I can slide over there. I'm not asking you to hold time for me. I understand how this works. ".

    Her: "your fine just holla when you are free I don't see many people I'm not like the crazy junkie girls who usually do this I'm normal".

    Me at 2:40:3 ish?

    Her at 3:25: can you do4?

    Me: I'm back at work. It's all good. I'll catch up another time.

    Her: if you say so.

    That was verbatim. I'll summarize the rest because the exchange got lengthy. But she goes into a rant calling me a flake and how she made $200 on another guy in the meantime and she's in her last semester of school and has a 3 year old and I told her I was coming and wouldn't answer her calls and doesn't like my games and I'm boring, I'm having a bad day, and done with my ignorant shit and on and on. Most of it I couldn't make heads or tales of what she was saying. There was a lot to unpack. First, I have no missed calls. Second, I never told her I was coming. Quite clearly told her IF I can make it and don't hold time for me. She went into total *** mode about the 100's of calls and texts she gets and how I flaked out. I wasn't upset we didn't get together. Sometimes timing isn't right. But I was happy to try again tomorrow or Friday. Told her that. She made it clear she had no interest. Didn't have time for me. What the hell? I finally asked her if she was talking to the right guy. Only thing I can figure. It's a shame, she seemed really legit at first. Now I think she's like the rest. Well, like most of the rest.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...k/248348206588

  3. #5699

    Single

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    It's so much easier being single, with a good dog. LOL.
    Who has timefor a dog?

  4. #5698

    Did you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Lived and worked in Washington DC area friend of mine went to see a girl his niece answered the door. Must of made for an interesting family gatherings. Asked him what he did he gave her the cash and left.
    Do you get her digits? LOL.

  5. #5697

    Single

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly I haven't had any run-ins with a provider while out with a S / O. Would definitely make for an awkward situation. Whenever I do find myself in a relationship I usually delete providers off my Facebook then add them back when I'm single LOL.
    It's so much easier being single, with a good dog. LOL.

  6. #5696

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Lived and worked in Washington DC area friend of mine went to see a girl his niece answered the door. Must of made for an interesting family gatherings. Asked him what he did he gave her the cash and left.
    I was always afraid of discovering my sister was a stripper the hard way. This would be way worse.

  7. #5695

    Run-ins

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    It is a small ass town. I was out with the fam one evening for dinner and the a provider and HER fam sat down next to us. I later learned her SO had a passing work relationship with mine. That's all it took for me to take my play out of town. Much to close (literally) to home for me.

    I also regularly have providers pop up in my "You might know" section of social media.
    Surprisingly I haven't had any run-ins with a provider while out with a S / O. Would definitely make for an awkward situation. Whenever I do find myself in a relationship I usually delete providers off my Facebook then add them back when I'm single LOL.

  8. #5694

    Can happen in a big town

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    It is a small ass town. I was out with the fam one evening for dinner and the a provider and HER fam sat down next to us. I later learned her SO had a passing work relationship with mine. That's all it took for me to take my play out of town. Much to close (literally) to home for me.

    I also regularly have providers pop up in my "You might know" section of social media.
    Lived and worked in Washington DC area friend of mine went to see a girl his niece answered the door. Must of made for an interesting family gatherings. Asked him what he did he gave her the cash and left.

  9. #5693
    Anyone have a lead on providers in the London or Corbin area?

  10. #5692

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    I am sure we have all "bumped" into a provider in public when out with the SO. Can be awkward, but I thought I would share this experience for a chuckle.

    Cruising through my Instagram the other day, I recognized the profile pic of someone that had commented on a photo. The photo happened to be posted by the mother of my daughters boyfriend. The profile I recognized as a popular escort in town. After some further digging, it appears the Mom and the escort are good friends. Imagine how awkward that could have been should a duo ever had been on the table.
    It is a small ass town. I was out with the fam one evening for dinner and the a provider and HER fam sat down next to us. I later learned her SO had a passing work relationship with mine. That's all it took for me to take my play out of town. Much to close (literally) to home for me.

    I also regularly have providers pop up in my "You might know" section of social media.

  11. #5691

    Is she back

    Fling. I got this email today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 82937189-0AEA-4551-A182-A4E5E98946BA.jpg‎  

  12. #5690

    Lex can be a small town

    I am sure we have all "bumped" into a provider in public when out with the SO. Can be awkward, but I thought I would share this experience for a chuckle.

    Cruising through my Instagram the other day, I recognized the profile pic of someone that had commented on a photo. The photo happened to be posted by the mother of my daughters boyfriend. The profile I recognized as a popular escort in town. After some further digging, it appears the Mom and the escort are good friends. Imagine how awkward that could have been should a duo ever had been on the table.

  13. #5689

    Dropbox

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    Did she rip you off?

    If so, what happened?

    KC.
    Yeah, I added her on snapchat last year. She said, 40 for her drop box and I never got. Kept giving excuses as to why she wouldn't send. Then I told her fuck it, let's meet up. She said ok then just went dark on me.

  14. #5688

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    Did she rip you off?

    If so, what happened?

    KC.
    With her charges she better get used to it.

  15. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Kate from Richmond, she is in the Grey bar hotel thankfully. I assumed she chooses who she rips off? Karma came back on her. Hope she's suffering in there.
    Did she rip you off?

    If so, what happened?

    KC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape