Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,356 to 20,370 of 30796
-
08-15-20 11:31 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 66Extended play date
Hey looking to spend a day with a lady and was looking to any members who might have done this Longer type engagement PM I got a couple questions.
Probably do this in Couple weeks plan on one lady as the main stay and then bring another in for a play hour or so just thinking up scenes I want to do and see LOL.
Any help is appreciated.
-
08-15-20 10:30 #10440Regular Member

Posts: 7Havanna
Been seeing ads for this super hot girl Havanna.
After trying to book an appointment for a week she finally responds to me. We make it to the "Light Screening" stage where she ask me for 2 references. This would be my first time seeking a massage service other than AMP so I don't have 2 references.
After I told her I don't have a reference she stopped communicating with me. I understand doing your due diligence and trying to screen, but you ads don't say anything about any references.
Also, she could've just told me that she can't / won't see me rather than ghosting me.
What a drag and a total time waste.
-
08-15-20 10:25 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 179UTR in Wake Forest
If anyone knows a lady in the Wake Forest area, who'd like to host a respectable older gent, who enjoys GIVING her oral once a week. I'll cover half her rent.
Had one, but she moved. PM me please. I'm the real deal, can financially look after the right girl.
-
08-15-20 08:57 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 1301The worst is when they text back just one word as though I should know who they are. On the plus side the lack of viable choices has been good for the old bank account.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 05:37 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 260FSS on 8-15-20
FSS on 8-15-20.
Posts a lot, not seen her.
ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INJURY TO REAL PROPERTY.
https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...92E0E19%7D.JPG
-
08-15-20 00:28 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 139Frustrated
Keep in mind 9 out of 10 are just looking for their next fix and think they are in such high demand that you should meet their schedule.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 20:08 #10435Senior Member

Posts: 198Frustrated
I am seeing that occur more and more now. Even with regulars. I just tell them that I will hit them up later in the month and keep it pushing. They never really get pissed at me. If so, I don't care.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 13:51 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 142Frustrated
I am so fed up with the girls on skipthegames and similar sites. They advertise, then don't reply for a few hours then get rude when I say I can't make it because now I am busy. I understand that they may have had other replies, but when they do reply back they expect me to be available at a moments notice. I also wish I could fine a dependable local girl to meet up with on a regular basis so I won't have to play this online game anymore. Just venting.
-
08-14-20 13:32 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 67TextNow alternative
I use Pinger app. It's pretty reliable for low to moderate usage. It used to be called TextFree or something similar.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 12:18 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 458No name
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268
36051417.
Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
-
08-14-20 07:36 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 827She used to go as Ava and used to travel here from DC. I have seen her couple of times, pics are accurate and I am sure she has been reviewed here as well. Here are a few of her posts from before.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blaire-e...gton-dc-321477#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=raleigh
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1791476
-
08-14-20 02:56 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 329Wow. Have not seen her in a minute. Last time was 2018. Can't speak for the present but she used to be a real good time.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 21:06 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 76Try the app Burner
I use a paid app. Burner. $5 a month. Been using it for 2 years no problem.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 20:04 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 260Ava in Wilson
Interested in her also.
Originally Posted by ToroToro21
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 19:27 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 66Walmart.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Prepay and you will NEVER be worried and you can bring the burner to the date and if something happens to it SO WHAT there pretty cheap too.










Reply With Quote




