Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 61385
-
08-14-20 11:21 #42680Senior Member

Posts: 694CeCe
Are you talking about Cece that hangs on fairhaven.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 10:36 #42679Senior Member

Posts: 151Cop check
While this logic ordinarily would hold true you got to remember your in Baltimore, there are more LE here taking advantage of the available females than you know.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
I have had a few girls mention being taken out in the county by an officer doing the deed then either left or dared to mention it!
-
08-14-20 09:19 #42678Banned Member

Posts: 566Cop check
This is kinda like the whole mask thing that people couldn't wrap their head around, my mask protects you and your mask protects me.
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
When you grab a girls pussy you are technically committing a sexual assault there by protecting her. When she grabs your package she is committing a sexual assault thereby protecting you.
A cop is not allowed to sexually assault someone. They are allowed to let you assault them.
Edit: The gray area is if the cop doesn’t care about breaking the law because it’s your word against theirs.
At least that's my take on it.
-
08-14-20 01:22 #42677Senior Member

Posts: 705Congratulations
Good for you. Lydia is top tier pussy. A 10 on any scale, especially if you like gorgeous Italian girls. Her head game is excellent too.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 23:58 #42676Senior Member

Posts: 280Paying up front
When you pay the money when you park at your spot, I. E. Before the service is actually performed, isn't that called paying up front?
.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 22:57 #42675Senior Member

Posts: 977No, but get me that ones number rofl.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Na the Cece I met had no visible tattoos and I would think she's mixed. Her legs looked like she hadn't shaved them in a month. Alot drug scars on her too.
-
08-13-20 14:37 #42674Senior Member

Posts: 52He fuckin lareeus
Perfect response. But. Hella good post thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:17 #42673Senior Member

Posts: 307And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how our son was born. LOL, just joking bro. Great report! Its stories like these that sometimes make me want to come back off the bench.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 13:13 #42672Senior Member

Posts: 1370CeCe
Are you referring to this CeCe??
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:33 #42671Senior Member

Posts: 631Lydia
Was she almost blond?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Very thin and had on big sunglasses and carrying a big purse? Dressed much better than the average girl on the stroll?
-
08-13-20 10:52 #42670Senior Member

Posts: 270Lydia
Had some time to kill on Tuesday so took a couple of laps around the stroll before spying a cute brunette spinner on Ashton who smiled and gave me the look so I shot over to scoop her. Nice face and slim body, said that her name was Lydia and was 22. After doing the cop check thing, we headed to the rent a bed. When she started to undress Junior went to full attention at the sight of her tight little ass and perky tits. The right nipple has a bar piercing which hinted at her lack of inhibition. I dropped my clothes on the chair and laid her back on the bed, her pink pussy lips showing plenty of dew. When I positioned myself on her slim body, she reached down and guided the head of my stiff cock into her opening and then rocked her hips up to engulf me completely inside her tight sleeve. I had to caution her to take it slow because I wanted to enjoy every inch of her wet and tight little pussy. We started a slow rock, my shaft slipping and sliding in and out of her, her hips riding up to meet mine as a smile started on her lips. I asked if she liked slow strokes or hard fast ones. She wrapped her legs around me and told me to fuck her hard. Not one to disobey a good looking girl, I started hammering her. Her nails digging into my back as she started moaning and urging me to cum deep inside her. That's all that it took for me to explode and fill her with my baby batter. I stayed inside her while my heartbeat slowed enough to pull out and climb off the bed to clean up. She stayed on the bed with her legs spread, rubbing her pussy and sliding a finger into out of her drenched folds, licking off our juices from her fingers. I almost jumped back on top of her but work was calling so I got dressed and dropped her back off on Ashton. No phone but if I see her out on the streets again, you can bet your ass that I'll grab her fast!
-
08-13-20 05:03 #42669Senior Member

Posts: 53Tracy #
Hey brother! Would you care to share Tracy's number?
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:46 #42668Regular Member

Posts: 24You passed on Cece? Really.
Pay s attention next time (s) you see her. You'll notice 1st guy who sees her Almost always picks her up! Wonder why? Football: she' d b on NFL, basketball. NBA, baseball Allstate team every year. YMMV but after our 1st chance meeting, I can't imagine passing her up! I've gone out looking specifically for her.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Skills skills skills.
Great attitude.
Aims to please.
Vast menu.
Very personable.
Open minded.
Patient.
IMHO, you OWE it to yourself. " bucket list-er".
-
08-12-20 21:11 #42667Senior Member

Posts: 511Rachel
I tapped that late last night. Tight box. Gets into it. Said she from Eastern Shore.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:09 #42666Senior Member

Posts: 97729 years old or 27 years old CeCe on Payson WW Loop
I was out earlier and I spotted this cutie. She had on a cute outfit and tan legs. Once inside the truck I notice some battle scars. Looked to be at one time she was probably gorgeous. I made the call not to date and she hopped out. Did I dodge a bullet or miss out on a good time?









Reply With Quote




