Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 30810
-
08-14-20 13:32 #10530Senior Member

Posts: 67TextNow alternative
I use Pinger app. It's pretty reliable for low to moderate usage. It used to be called TextFree or something similar.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 12:18 #10529Senior Member

Posts: 458No name
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...ind-blown/7268
36051417.
Seems like she has been reviewed but I can't remember how it read and I don't have much to search for the review. Can anybody help?
-
08-14-20 07:36 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 827She used to go as Ava and used to travel here from DC. I have seen her couple of times, pics are accurate and I am sure she has been reviewed here as well. Here are a few of her posts from before.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/blaire-e...gton-dc-321477#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...8&city=raleigh
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1791476
-
08-14-20 02:56 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 329Wow. Have not seen her in a minute. Last time was 2018. Can't speak for the present but she used to be a real good time.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 21:06 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 76Try the app Burner
I use a paid app. Burner. $5 a month. Been using it for 2 years no problem.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 20:04 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 260Ava in Wilson
Interested in her also.
Originally Posted by ToroToro21
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 19:27 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 66Walmart.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
Prepay and you will NEVER be worried and you can bring the burner to the date and if something happens to it SO WHAT there pretty cheap too.
-
08-13-20 19:09 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 1301You could always try a prepaid. Tracfone is pretty affordable but you run the risk of having to show an I'd at some point in the process. For textnow I haven't noticed any slowdowns but at times messages are slow to come through. I haven't tried the website but suspect it might not throttle like the phone.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 15:36 #10522Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw her a while back fantastic BBBJ and she swallows.
Originally Posted by Ranked;4925937[URL
-
08-13-20 14:49 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 163Maddie
I saw Maddie several years ago and then she got out of the game for a while. I reached out when I saw her ad pop up a couple of weeks ago and its the same girl for sure. Her rates are quite a bit higher than most but she is clean and easy going (at least when I saw her). When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago she confirmed she does not live in the area anymore but travels here every few weeks to provide incall.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
Marley.
-
08-13-20 14:31 #10520Senior Member

Posts: 867She used to be local to the Raleigh / Knightdale / Zebulon area and was well reviewed on anoThER site back 8-10 years ago. She used to show facial pictures and she was attractive. I would hit it if you are interested.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 14:25 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 214Maddie
Anyone seen Maddie? I know she's been around awhile but somehow not one review comes up when I search.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/768268038481
-
08-13-20 14:14 #10518Regular Member

Posts: 10XAva in Wilson
Anyone have any information on her? Thanks!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/in-wil...see-u/32068557
-
08-13-20 13:44 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 1712Text app
So I use the TextNow app to conceal my real number, but damn is it a phone hog. It's terrible when you're fielding a few providers (because invariably the one you had agreed to see stopped communicating as soon as it was time for the exact fucking location.) and parked trying to get responses. Slows down the phone terribly. Any other suggestions?
I struck out today. Each and every girl was either a case of "yes" and silence or a 15 minute pause between texts that, once you're out there, is just too damn long. I gave up. Hopefully someone had better luck.
-
08-13-20 13:38 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 1651Happy birthday
Let us know.
Originally Posted by GitItAllDay
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




