Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 571 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 8561
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4346

    Hudson mass main street is open

    Drove by yesterday and saw a Yes We're Open sign. Could not visit. Hope its new staff.

  2. #4345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KBirdman  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the milfs at Lincoln, which one is the youngest or the most decent looking? I've seen YingYing at envelope and was almost unable to finish because of the lack of body appearance. I had to close my eyes and imagine at hotty.
    Assume it is the same Yingying i am familiar with. She is typical looks wise for the talent you will find at Lincoln in my experience.

    If you need younger and better looking your only option in the area I am aware of is Can't for FS. Bemis in Fitchburg is also younger talent and has a table shower, but is only standard service.

  3. #4344

    Lincoln

    Out of all the milfs at Lincoln, which one is the youngest or the most decent looking? I've seen YingYing at envelope and was almost unable to finish because of the lack of body appearance. I had to close my eyes and imagine at hotty.

  4. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMiyagi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Mford later in Aug. Which place? 129 center or 178 e main? Any chance of FS?
    At 129, no, but the bolt-ons are totally worth it.

  5. #4342

    Mford

    Going to be in Mford later in Aug. Which place? 129 center or 178 e main? Any chance of FS?

    Thanks ahead.

  6. #4341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolZero  [View Original Post]
    Based on the forums, there's a Cici at Can't and a different CiCi at Lincoln. And probably another 80+ at spas around the country. It's a very popular name like Kim, Susie, Sunny, and a few others. I've been to spas over the years and have seen the same "name" but entirely different girls.
    Right And there are a few more with that name in the area.

  7. #4340

    More than 1 Cici

    Based on the forums, there's a Cici at Can't and a different CiCi at Lincoln. And probably another 80+ at spas around the country. It's a very popular name like Kim, Susie, Sunny, and a few others. I've been to spas over the years and have seen the same "name" but entirely different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Little confused:

    Is this CiCi at Can't or at Lincoln.

    I went to Lincoln and they said there is no CiCi there.

  8. #4339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Little confused:

    Is this CiCi at Can't or at Lincoln.

    I went to Lincoln and they said there is no CiCi there.
    There was a CiCi at Lincoln. If she's gone that sucks!

  9. #4338

    CiCi

    Little confused:

    Is this CiCi at Can't or at Lincoln.

    I went to Lincoln and they said there is no CiCi there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Saw CiCi, and can confirm the donation.

    Looks: 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Tease: 7/10.

    BB FS: 10/10.

  10. #4337

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Saw CiCi, and can confirm the donation.

    Looks: 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Tease: 7/10.

    BB FS: 10/10.
    So there is a Cici at Can't and CC at Lincoln?

  11. #4336

    CC Lincoln

    Newb question. Is she on specific time or day? And do I just ask for CC or will they just send me to anyone seeing as I've never been there before? Thanks.

  12. #4335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by OmyBack  [View Original Post]
    And BTW, would have been well worth 140. CC was her name. Haven't had anything like it since I was in college many moons ago. GFE, nothing missing.
    Saw CiCi, and can confirm the donation.

    Looks: 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Tease: 7/10.

    BB FS: 10/10.

  13. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by SoBiCurious069  [View Original Post]
    After reading, I had to try CiCi myself. She is beautiful! Very tony Asian tits but nice. Stomach has some toning requirements but everything else is tiny, tight and awesome. Snug little pussy and great personality! Forty for the house, C note for CiCi (although she was wanting more) Will definitely return!
    Anyone have contact information for can't. Thanks.

  14. #4333

    Went to can't 08/10/20

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the oppertunity to try Mary?
    After reading, I had to try CiCi myself. She is beautiful! Very tony Asian tits but nice. Stomach has some toning requirements but everything else is tiny, tight and awesome. Snug little pussy and great personality! Forty for the house, C note for CiCi (although she was wanting more) Will definitely return!

  15. #4332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the oppertunity to try Mary?
    No. But if both were available I would go with the sure thing of Cici rather than take a chance on the unknown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape