Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 27138
-
08-16-20 18:33 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 278She does. I did wind up seeing her last night. The hairy pits weren't a turn off for me. If the chick has the whole alternative look going on, which she does, the hairy pit look works. Plus they were clean. No Bush down below though.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
Anyway yes she is BBFS / cip for an additional tip, which may be negotiable. I tipped less then what I expected, on top of the already 50 off Saturday special rate, but honestly the only reason I think she agreed to that was because I didn't stay the whole hour. Again, another session that didn't really blow my socks off, but no fault of the girl. Looks exactly like her pics but man is she petite. I've gotten into the habit of thinking, well if I'm going to drive out to the city, and look for parking that I may as well book the hour, but I need to learn to just go for the half, because if I'm just not feeling it then I'm stuck or usually wind up leaving early and paying the full rate. But that's totally on me. As for shelly, I did manage to get 2 pops, but it was kind of hard making it work because she was so petite and I am tall and not petite LOL. But good attitude and agreeable to all positions, but most likely not a repeat for me.
-
08-16-20 13:28 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 89I should had been clearer, I was referring to Shelly.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 11:22 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 89I've read on other sites that she has hairy armpits. That's kept me from seeing her. IMO, a big turn off.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:02 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Brandy at lears last Friday night. Set up early with the phone guy for a late night appointment Was a decent session, BBFS for the extra ben as others mentioned, but made sure to mention no cip beforehand, so I respected her wishes. Cim allowed, but didn't swallow. Like I said decent session, good performance, all positions etc, good bbj and great ass. Smelled great too. Looks exactly like her pics, which is what got me interested in seeing her even before I knew BBFS was on the table, but not the kind of session that has me wanting to rush back to see her as soon as I can but that maybe due to the late time of the appointment or maybe I'm just getting jaded LOL.
Going to see Shelly Fox tonight as I dig her whole look, and unless I'm blown away by her, will probably take another few months off and save up some dough, although I've said that before too!
-
08-15-20 01:35 #3509Regular Member

Posts: 17Sent you a msg.
Originally Posted by BwcTravelz
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 00:16 #3508Regular Member

Posts: 15Uptown blonde wanting 2 loads
I've got a girl I see kind of regs who agreed to BBFS if I brought a buddy with me to help me pound her out I don't really talk to my friends about my hobby so hoping to find someone here that would want to join she's not asking anymore for rates just that I bring a buddy I trust is also clean anyone down? Will send more details.
-
08-14-20 10:59 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 329Bareback or ripp off
Please post on the right forum.
-
08-14-20 08:08 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 78Thread going nowhere!
Can't feel sorry for those who do advance deposit! That's just too much. Just trying too hard! It's a bottom of the barrel "hobby"! Don't get so entitled and be surprised when you get ripped off! Get your head (actual head) in the game. ! Cheers!
-
08-14-20 00:50 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 333Isn't there a ripoff reports forum on here? Can you guys just post there?
Originally Posted by JBoogie123
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 00:06 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 70So the 0150 is the right #?
Originally Posted by BigPoppa516
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 23:33 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 68Sorry not into fishy smell. I told you that first ad I posted is the wrong number. My mistake. I posted the right one. Call girls numbers not accepting messages or calls isn't anything new. These girls use burner apps and have lives outside of providing. Perhaps try her at a different day or time. I've contributed to this forum. And I appreciate all the other guys who do. If 5 guys decided to stop sharing this thread would be dead. Thanks for your 3 posts guy.
Originally Posted by Bronson27
[View Original Post]
To the guys who lost deposits clearly you are new to the forum as well. Otherwise you would have read when it happened to me. 260 down the drain. Lesson learned. Be glad you guys learned it for cheap.
-
08-13-20 16:02 #3502Banned Member

Posts: 687Scams
Anybody asking for deposits, credit cards, cashapp is fake and scams fellas yall know this.
Originally Posted by Bxnative983
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 15:56 #3501Banned Member

Posts: 687Scams
Fellas anybody asking for deposits, credit cards, cashapp and other made up crap is scams yall know this.
-
08-13-20 13:02 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 70That 917 number isn't accepting messages or calls at the moment this is smelling fishy bro.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa516
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 08:58 #3499Regular Member

Posts: 10Scam
I believe its a scam bro when I texted her she didn't even say her rates she instantly went to 60 $ deposit via cash app beware guys.
Originally Posted by Pat2019
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





