Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 37375
-
08-13-20 11:21 #17785Senior Member

Posts: 213Wanted to
I have generally always wanted to get a pedicure and / or manicure.
I feel awkward that it's usually always women at this place. Just being the only guy there alone would feel strange.
But reading this makes me consider trying it out. Do you generally tip and if so, how much?
Originally Posted by Pygophile
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:05 #17784Senior Member

Posts: 38Saigon nails
This is random yes but has anyone ever visited the downstairs for a pedicure? Even for guys they are a very enjoyable service to partake in. Seriously, give it a shot if you never have. Well worth $35 every now and then.
I can't help but think it would be funny to go there without having feeling sheepish as I enter and leave and to support Tiffany in different way!
-
08-13-20 07:48 #17783Regular Member

Posts: 23I think every experience there has been different. Was there last week, and within minutes she had me on all 4 milking me with a ton of ass play. Only thing guaranteed in that place is a decent massage, no privacy, and a HE.
Originally Posted by DetWanderer
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 00:07 #17782Banned Member

Posts: 233Nope, not a peep out of her.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 16:18 #17781Regular Member

Posts: 17Foot rub
Worked a lot of OT this week, was kindve sore and also wanting some *Ahem* attention. Stopped into the place in Novi with no walls and just dividers separating you from other patrons (regulars know which one I'm talking about) decent massage, provider was 5/10. No ass play which was kindve a let down. At one point, could hear other patron in the spa getting a HE. Strange enough, I didn't mind because I knew I'd be getting one next. The highlight of the visit; after the HE, The masseuse gave me a foot rub for about 5 minutes, that I desperately needed. I didn't even ask for it.
-
08-12-20 15:17 #17780Senior Member

Posts: 31Contact info?
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 14:51 #17779Senior Member

Posts: 94Gets even better
Gets even better once she knows you. Never rushed and leave totally satisfied. No Prom Queen but expert in her craft.
Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek
[View Original Post]
RubRatings Detroit, MI Body Rubs Therapeutic and Nuru Massages in Private Setting.
-
08-12-20 13:45 #17778Regular Member

Posts: 24Amy
I've seen her 5-6 times. Sometimes unreliable on appts. Nice massage and pretty, but No extras. Some things make me wonder if she does it for some people (would be kind of you to message me if that's you.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
Tip her well if you go.
-
08-12-20 12:51 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 31Suv?
Was that a red SUV? And do you remember the type because I might have seen the same car?
-
08-12-20 11:31 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 65Downriver nuru
I've seen her a hand full of times older lady but nice massage and very good happy ending. She's very friendly and eager to please.
Originally Posted by RestoMan2
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 10:41 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 124TJ's Vandyke and 15
The only place on the East side is on east side of Vandyke just north of 15 mile. Great Table Shower.
Oh, it's a strict DIY but I guess that's not what you are looking for.
I know of no other on the East side.
Always be cautious when abbreviating "ts", you may get a surprise.
Let us know if TJs has changed.
Originally Posted by Delgue
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 08:20 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 379Massage by Amy
She has been posting on CL. Has anyone seen her? Any extras?
-
08-12-20 08:11 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 379I sent her multiple messages in the past couple months but no response. Have you seen her since you posted?
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 04:48 #17772Senior Member

Posts: 479Pretty sexy blond
I have seen her, AVOID, looks nothing like her photos.
Originally Posted by EcomCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 22:18 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 105Hello fellow mongers.
I have not been to an AMP in like forever, what ones are still doing table showers?
That is my favorite part when they do them right.
I feel the need for a ts lately.
Any help would be appreciated.












Reply With Quote





