Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 736 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    I've always been looking for an asian but never find. Any tips on where she usually works on dot ave like near what stores and times.

    Sounds like you had a blast.
    What was the damage?

  2. #6872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Aint happenin'

    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Pulled into the Dedham holiday inn this morning, saw what looked like a seasoned streetwalker, high as a kite, tits hanging out. Thought Dedham was always a no-go for fun. Has it changed? What are the current strolls?
    The bigwigs in Dedham would shut it down faster than you and I could breathe!. It still is a no-go in that part of town.

  3. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I assume you paid forty & twenty. When you put the $ symbol in from of. 20 you are adding one hundred dollars.

    Example $$. 5 = Two hundred fifty dollars. . 35 = thirty five dollars. You can also just spell it out if you want. Most people won't mind.
    You know, I never knew that.

    But you're right, 40 and 20.

  4. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I assume you paid forty & twenty. When you put the $ symbol in from of. 20 you are adding one hundred dollars.

    Example $$. 5 = Two hundred fifty dollars. . 35 = thirty five dollars. You can also just spell it out if you want. Most people won't mind.
    Rito thank you for finally explaining what the $$ meanings are. For over a decade I had no clue what the meaning of this was. Thank you.

  5. #6869
    HAHA! Awesome shit! She sounded like anna from a few m months ago!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I do Afternoon and early evening hunts exclusively. No I don't have bigger balls. I am more of a chicken. I am afraid later night early mornings lots of street scum and goons at night.

    I tried to test the inside / outside goon theory yesterday but no luck all goons on the outside.

    Hit target. Saw a preggo that has next to nothing on and tattoos everywhere. Too bad she was with her loser goon.

    When hunting for Amanda, but didn't spy her saw ugly Ashley and PAWG not Caroline. Did a few loops saw a few girls get picked up behind Uhaul. I took the corner at Pierson St and a LSW approaches the car at the corner. I told her to hurry up an get in. I quickly left the area. LSW skinny as fuck. Black hair and short said she was Bella. Wanted 60 I said for what she said everything. I told her I had 40.

    We got to the spot she hops in the back to get naked. She is rail thin with ribs showing. She had tiny breasts pretty much boyish nipples and no tit. Wasn't all that attractive in the face. Bug eyes and messed up teeth. Went down for BBBJ she could DT. Gave her access to boys. She rimmed me too. Even put her finger in my butt. We flipped and spread her legs. She had track marks in her thighs. She was tight. She said yeah I've had no babies. Did pound hard against her pelvis flipped to RCG. Bounced then before I popped hopped. Said she wasn't fix or on bc. I said finish in your mouth did a HJ / BJ to finish spit my swimmers out the door.

    She argued when I gave her 40. Said that was BJ only. Told her no take or leave it.

  6. #6868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    Took another stroll on MA this morning. While I was walking there, got intercepted by good old Jackie. Me and her have a complicated relationship, but she's always a reliable option. $. 4 for a BBBJ and doggy. It was creepy, because where we were, there was a guy following us and he walked by while we were doing our thing. Then he literally sat a little off to the side while we finished up. I was ready to defend myself if need be, but apparently she knew him. Maybe he was waiting his turn, I dunno.

    While I did get mine, I wanted to see what else was out there. Seen Amanda on one of the backstreets, first time meeting her. Her arms were torn up from whatever she was using and normally I don't go for slimmer girls like her. Especially with so many marks on their arms. But she was supremely confident in her skills, so I low-ball her $. 2 for a BBBJ.

    Man she's really fucking good. She has something most girls out there don't have; technique. If I wasn't already with Jackie earlier, I would've shot a fat load in her mouth, but I couldn't so soon. I ended up giving her an extra $. 2 for doggy, but it was covered. Still good, though but I didn't finish. Definitely recommend. Would definitely have finished had I not been with someone literally 15 minutes before.

    Best night I've had in a while. Shame these girls can't keep phones, would've called Amanda right now.
    I assume you paid forty & twenty. When you put the $ symbol in from of. 20 you are adding one hundred dollars.

    Example $$. 5 = Two hundred fifty dollars. . 35 = thirty five dollars. You can also just spell it out if you want. Most people won't mind.

  7. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Pulled into the Dedham holiday inn this morning, saw what looked like a seasoned streetwalker, high as a kite, tits hanging out. Thought Dedham was always a no-go for fun. Has it changed? What are the current strolls?
    Possible that she may be staying at the budget inn, which is down the street. It's a low class motel and a lot of those people hang there. Holiday inn, possible that she may have gotten a room there with another escort. But, generally that area doesn't have SW. Possible she may have migrated there for business.

  8. #6866

    Daytime

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch  [View Original Post]
    H! That's my biggest fear! If someone I know sees me parked out there. My excuse will be I'm picking up some goodies for a friend of mine. That's why I bring them over my place if it's day time. I also wouldn't be able to concentrate during the day if I was to do a date during day. I'd be paranoid looking left and right!

    For suree, those that do date during the day got bigger balls.
    I do Afternoon and early evening hunts exclusively. No I don't have bigger balls. I am more of a chicken. I am afraid later night early mornings lots of street scum and goons at night.

    I tried to test the inside / outside goon theory yesterday but no luck all goons on the outside.

    Hit target. Saw a preggo that has next to nothing on and tattoos everywhere. Too bad she was with her loser goon.

    When hunting for Amanda, but didn't spy her saw ugly Ashley and PAWG not Caroline. Did a few loops saw a few girls get picked up behind Uhaul. I took the corner at Pierson St and a LSW approaches the car at the corner. I told her to hurry up an get in. I quickly left the area. LSW skinny as fuck. Black hair and short said she was Bella. Wanted 60 I said for what she said everything. I told her I had 40.

    We got to the spot she hops in the back to get naked. She is rail thin with ribs showing. She had tiny breasts pretty much boyish nipples and no tit. Wasn't all that attractive in the face. Bug eyes and messed up teeth. Went down for BBBJ she could DT. Gave her access to boys. She rimmed me too. Even put her finger in my butt. We flipped and spread her legs. She had track marks in her thighs. She was tight. She said yeah I've had no babies. Did pound hard against her pelvis flipped to RCG. Bounced then before I popped hopped. Said she wasn't fix or on bc. I said finish in your mouth did a HJ / BJ to finish spit my swimmers out the door.

    She argued when I gave her 40. Said that was BJ only. Told her no take or leave it.

  9. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Pulled into the Dedham holiday inn this morning, saw what looked like a seasoned streetwalker, high as a kite, tits hanging out. Thought Dedham was always a no-go for fun. Has it changed? What are the current strolls?
    Went by a car wash near chic fil in Dedham andsaw this SW looking woman. This was a week or two ago. She looked like she was walking the st. A bit Dirty, messy outfit. Didn't try anything because she was a bit older and didn't look as good. Maybe they are on the come up.

  10. #6864

    Dedham?

    Pulled into the Dedham holiday inn this morning, saw what looked like a seasoned streetwalker, high as a kite, tits hanging out. Thought Dedham was always a no-go for fun. Has it changed? What are the current strolls?

  11. #6863

    Spot on!

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    So I did go out strolling NMSQ after 3:30 AM and, just like prior. NOTHING!. What is this now, SWS are working daytime shifts?, Did I walk in at the end of the movie on this?. I don't have the balls to do my dirt during the mornings and afternoons. I just get this guilty feeling that someone I know is going to call me out and ask what am I doing in this part of town. What would be my excuse?. I tell ya, you mongers who do daytime pickups have bigger balls than I ever could have!. I have to work under the cloak of darkness. Envious of you guys!.
    Há! That's my biggest fear! If someone I know sees me parked out there. My excuse will be I'm picking up some goodies for a friend of mine. That's why I bring them over my place if it's day time. I also wouldn't be able to concentrate during the day if I was to do a date during day. I'd be paranoid looking left and right!

    For suree, those that do date during the day got bigger balls.

  12. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    This girl Ashley, does she have freckles? Kinda redhead? If it is, she's the one that almost threw up in my car. But, subsequent visits, she was fine, great BBFS, normal woman, older. She blames neurontin, for her nerve pain was the cause. LOL. She said she doesn't take it anymore. But, it looks like her. I'm terrible with names.
    Yes sir. That's her. She's odd. BJ is Good, not the est, but right as I'm about to give up she starts going deeper and come through to save the day LOL.

  13. #6861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    I just can't do it. NOPE!.

    So I did go out strolling NMSQ after 3:30 AM and, just like prior. NOTHING!. What is this now, SWS are working daytime shifts?, Did I walk in at the end of the movie on this?. I don't have the balls to do my dirt during the mornings and afternoons. I just get this guilty feeling that someone I know is going to call me out and ask what am I doing in this part of town. What would be my excuse?. I tell ya, you mongers who do daytime pickups have bigger balls than I ever could have!. I have to work under the cloak of darkness. Envious of you guys!.

  14. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch  [View Original Post]
    Girl in first pic is Ashley. One of the Ashley's out there. I don't pick her up until I absolutely have to, and sometimes I don't even do it. She's a nice girl but got a busted face. Good BJ tho.

    On a different note, a girl told me about this street code. I don't know how accurate this is but here you go. If a girl is walking with another dude, and she's on the inside and he's on the outside, than it means she's not working. If she's on the outside, closer to the street and he's on the inside, it means she's ready to be picked up. I didn't know this and I'm not sure it even matters really, but just throwing it out there.
    This girl Ashley, does she have freckles? Kinda redhead? If it is, she's the one that almost threw up in my car. But, subsequent visits, she was fine, great BBFS, normal woman, older. She blames neurontin, for her nerve pain was the cause. LOL. She said she doesn't take it anymore. But, it looks like her. I'm terrible with names.

  15. #6859

    Good night

    Took another stroll on MA this morning. While I was walking there, got intercepted by good old Jackie. Me and her have a complicated relationship, but she's always a reliable option. $. 4 for a BBBJ and doggy. It was creepy, because where we were, there was a guy following us and he walked by while we were doing our thing. Then he literally sat a little off to the side while we finished up. I was ready to defend myself if need be, but apparently she knew him. Maybe he was waiting his turn, I dunno.

    While I did get mine, I wanted to see what else was out there. Seen Amanda on one of the backstreets, first time meeting her. Her arms were torn up from whatever she was using and normally I don't go for slimmer girls like her. Especially with so many marks on their arms. But she was supremely confident in her skills, so I low-ball her $. 2 for a BBBJ.

    Man she's really fucking good. She has something most girls out there don't have; technique. If I wasn't already with Jackie earlier, I would've shot a fat load in her mouth, but I couldn't so soon. I ended up giving her an extra $. 2 for doggy, but it was covered. Still good, though but I didn't finish. Definitely recommend. Would definitely have finished had I not been with someone literally 15 minutes before.

    Best night I've had in a while. Shame these girls can't keep phones, would've called Amanda right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape