Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 11028
-
08-11-20 20:56 #6858Regular Member

Posts: 14Amanda
#6802 ? Maybe.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 14:50 #6857Banned Member

Posts: 600She sounds like fun. Never had a hooker remove all of her clothes, you must've gotten a pretty solid spot. Most of my spots, you park, start, pump and dump and go!
Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 14:04 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 222Awesome stuff LOL Amanda sounds familiar. What does she look like?
Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:46 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 838Great intel
I've never heard the inside / outside. I will have to try to see that. I just wish the BF goons would get the fuck out of the way and let's the girls do their jobs.
Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:43 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 838Good kind of nasty
I might have to start going out in the morning AM. Does Amanda have any identifiable uniqueness that I can spoke from the street? I love to pick her up. Sounds like a great candidate for a bang bus situation.
Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 10:07 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 60Early am
Decided to look around for something before work. Ventured around 6 am this morning and saw Caroline amongst some others walking around. Unfortunately I moved around for 30 minutes as everybody got picked up the first time I saw them within seconds. So after a long wait found Ashley, she almost didn't hop in but for the right amount she did. Cleaned me up nice and sloppy and deep with no reflex. After I finished I dropped her off and decided I wanted to go another round. Tried to find her again but she disappeared. Found Amanda about a minute after. She's the freakiest girl I've been with out there. Literally was getting hornier while sucking me off. She took all her clothes off and begged me to bone her. I had her suck me more licking my balls and there under. She laid on her pack and I drilled away at her. She had me do some pretty nasty shět like spit in her mouth and some wild shět that mad me pound harder. No phone. She took my number. Said she was down for me and a couple of my boys to run train on her. Lit morning.
-
08-11-20 03:10 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 3024I did 2.5 hours of walking last night. Walked from my area on Dudley Street to Dot Ave. Got to Dot Ave and saw nothing but one tranny standing near the Dot House. Walked on till I got to Geneva Ave and again, saw nothing. It was going to be one of those nights. Waked all the way up towards Park Street to Codman Sq, nothing!. Just saw two couples jawing at each other. I was going to walk Talbot Ave but, instead, walked all of Washington Street to Grove Hall. That whole trek, I saw zero!. You want talk about frustration, it was total bullshit!. Not one decent girl that whole stroll. From Grove Hall / BHA from Montrose, I saw two BSW that I'm familiar with. They're both, in my opinion the WORST SWS working BHA and neither one probably got picked up. (Ha Ha Ha Ha!, karma motherfuckers!). The one I don't like has gone to shit!. She's dark skinned, has an eye-piercing and has showing signs of drug use. I obviously thought with my bigger head and lied to her about not having any money. She then says "There's an ATM up the street" Well NO SHIT, Millicent!.
Anyway, I left her where I found her as I will never date her again. The other was the limping LSW I saw on Alaska Street. I saw her sitting down waiting for a potental date but, no guys would stop for her. I paid her no mind and kept moving to the end of Dudley Street, right back where I started. So, therefore, went home empty and I was tired. Decided to throw in the towel only because the sun was beginning to rise. NMSQ it is, come soon. Still on the lookout for the ASW I keep hearing about.
MeatMan
-
08-10-20 20:41 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 222Girl in first pic is Ashley. One of the Ashley's out there. I don't pick her up until I absolutely have to, and sometimes I don't even do it. She's a nice girl but got a busted face. Good BJ tho.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
On a different note, a girl told me about this street code. I don't know how accurate this is but here you go. If a girl is walking with another dude, and she's on the inside and he's on the outside, than it means she's not working. If she's on the outside, closer to the street and he's on the inside, it means she's ready to be picked up. I didn't know this and I'm not sure it even matters really, but just throwing it out there.
-
08-10-20 18:42 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 273Well said.
Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
08-10-20 07:31 #6849Banned Member

Posts: 600Mary Ann
Picked up a pretty blonde WSW around 3 am in NMS. Surprised to see quite a few women out there. Mary Ann had mini shorts on, which showed her long legs. 50 BBFS. From Southie. No signs of use nor did she smell. Her pussy was really tight. Nice woman. Kinda almost fell asleep after the deed was done. Treated her to McDonalds. The employees there are downright rude. Understand that they deal with homeless and drug addicts everyday. Dropped her off and said goodbye. Haven't ventured out super early in a long time. Couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a ride earlier. Good catch. Be safe.
-
08-09-20 22:50 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 1253Clodagh
Pick up Clodagh (clo-da) today. I was just getting ready to leave. I only saw one other girl I liked but I missed her. Took her to the house and had a good time. Nothing to write home about Blowjob good, pussy was tighter that it should have been since she is in her late 40's. She does have some loose skin around her belly, on her legs and on her tits. But she has a good attitude and I would repeat with her. Paid Sixty and offered Wendy's or McDonalds on return but she did not want it. I figured she would ask for the money instead but she didn't.
-
08-09-20 22:40 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 1253More SW pics from nms.
-
08-09-20 22:35 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 1253More from the nms area.
-
08-09-20 22:33 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 1253You would think on hot days more girls would be looking for that ac and not just sitting out in the heat.
-
08-09-20 22:29 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 1253I did notice today that there were a lot of people over by B. M. C. And the Hampton Inn. Until the police moved them out. That is when the working girls came over.









Reply With Quote



