Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,631 to 18,645 of 28187
-
08-12-20 21:40 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 58No luck
I tried few times texted no response. I tried to call also. No luck.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit;4916079[URL
-
08-12-20 20:58 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 212Thank you! Exactly who I was looking for!
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:33 #9555Regular Member

Posts: 1Italian Barbie or Lexi Vonn
Does any know if either of these two providers allow BBFS?
Thanks for the help.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...565/3213519902
https://www.lexivonn.com/
-
08-12-20 20:16 #9554Banned Member

Posts: 986Here's a tip
First, use the search. Second, don't come asking for info without having been a valued contributor. Go out, partake, report. Then ask.
Originally Posted by DickSawceServe
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:14 #9553Banned Member

Posts: 986No glory hole there
But none needed. Wide open for anything, all 3 ways with or without a cover. She is freaking awesome, incredibly affordable and sweet. She just flat out loves sex. Well worth the drive.
Originally Posted by SexyDude123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 17:35 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 178Wrong
My cousin told me left her a little something in her mouth and she want ahead and had dinner.
Originally Posted by WhiskyXRay
[View Original Post]
I believe he came across by 127 and Nebraska.
-
08-12-20 17:13 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 93Listcrawler reviews
Anyone know why the reviews keep disappearing? I have asked a couple of long time girls that have had many reviews and ones have had posted are all gone. They did not know.
-
08-12-20 17:09 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 93Nicole
NOT SURE what her game is had a time set got to the area and she went silent. Hung in area for a while get a message for a hour delay. She gave me address then went silent again. Waited around then got a forget it text. 2+hours I will not get back. Notaway Ashley says she knows her and is a dead fish.
Originally Posted by Dude5293
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 15:38 #9549Banned Member

Posts: 812Have you sample her
While I would normally go for the red heads. I did talk to her at the beginning of covid 19 and she was living in a Trailer park. I don't have any luck seeing provider in those places.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 15:35 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 51She has a phobia about it
Well at least you know CIM is officially off the menu.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 15:16 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 535Got plenty of "demos" on Twitter, too
You can certainly discern her likes and offerings at said GH at https://twitter.com/PCCrystal2 if you want to do your due diligence first.
😉.
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 12:31 #9546Regular Member

Posts: 2Isabella
Anyone have any experience with her? Nuru and shower is really light for the hefty price tag.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/53212680/
-
08-12-20 12:24 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 2419Leah is ow Tara?
Leah is now Tara?
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/53214208/
-
08-12-20 12:24 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 25Glory Hole
I'd love to try this one. But its really far. Ad says Port Charlotte which is 100 miles away from Tampa. Need to find one in Tampa. I'll post if I find one.
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 12:19 #9543Regular Member

Posts: 2Baby Boo
Anyone got anything on her?
She's on Snapchat as BabyyBooo95 but her ads seem to have been deleted. Wants Cash app but not cash? Seems like a scam. Any ideas?








Reply With Quote





