Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7843
-
08-15-20 01:31 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 227Waterbury, awful hygiene
Missing teeth.
Filthy looking.
Dumpy body and a really stinky ungroomed kitty.
Could not retreat quickly enough.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262216871927
-
08-13-20 17:07 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info would be appreciated
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/483613045392
Anyone have any experience with this young lady? Looking to meet her. Thanks.
-
08-13-20 16:22 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 304Dominican Mami
OK I saw this one a few times and she was pretty good although she no longer likes 69 and I knew her before she started posting but she's a big girl not fat at all but not tiny at all DFK, Daty. At the time, strait and doggy I liked her for a change she wasn't doing a large number of guys and I was probably one of a few But now I see her posting. I will give no to those senior guys but others will have to ask less senior guys but like I said she's posting and not a volume leader has kids is careful and pictures are fairly accurate Still she is fun.
-
08-13-20 12:41 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 200I was doing her doggy and noticed her big gaping asshole so I stuck my finger in it and plowed away. I asked if she did greek but she said no. I am not so sure because I think someone may have busted that ass just before me. I have a review of her somewhere. She is cute and all. I would do her again. I just don't like her ghetto talk.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:49 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 67Cassie
Not sure since I didn't try. I did feel like she gave the vibe it was okay though. When I asked about daty her response was like a why wouldn't it be okay type of response. Like I said though, extremely friendly and accommodating. It was a great feeling to finally have a a good experience with a provider these days judging by what else is out there. Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 21:10 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 2147Nice one
Nice Posting, Is she ok with dfk? If yes, I'll be seeing her the next few days.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.
-
08-12-20 21:03 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 67Cassie's back
So I just recently notice Cassie is back in town and actively posting. She has been reviewed here before and I also saw her a couple years back when it seemed she first entered the game. Figured I would share since there are so few reliable above par options. Anyhow, fastward to this afternoon. She was very responsive in communication and I was at her door an hour after the initial text. She's located in Southington in a chain notel however room was clean and smoke free. No obvious signs of demons and she appeared to be alone with no girlfriends or handler in sight. She looked absolutely stunning with a smokin body. As for personality, much more outgoing and friendlier than I remember. She was clean and tasty and allowed daty if that's your thing. Kitty was freshly shaven and tasted great followed by Mish that was pretty tight. Only did a qv because I didn't know what to expect but we'll worth it for damage of. 7. She did offer hh for 1. 0. Not too much more to tell but I would absolutely pay her another visit!
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...7/377637215652
-
08-12-20 13:44 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 93Daytime Adult Fun
I'd like to play with her tits. Anyone see her?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/989691429977
-
08-12-20 11:37 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 224Angel
Here we go.
Originally Posted by Allister
[View Original Post]
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/130205007079
-
08-12-20 11:30 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 1322Geography lesson
Where the f* is the turnpike in Waterbury? I believe you're talking about the Berlin Tnpk, which is nowhere near Waterbury. Angel may post on STG in the Waterbury section, but she is not Waterbury. It's like you take geography lessons based on where these girls post. I had one guy a few weeks ago that was posting Danbury stuff in the Northwest section. I said Danbury is not in northwestern Connecticut, and he argued with me that it always has been. Really! I wonder why they have a Danbury section? Danbury is in Fairfield County which is southwestern Connecticut. It is much closer to Long Island sound than it is Massachusetts. Anyhow, end of rant. I just think we should keep real geography rather than provider geography here in the forum.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
08-12-20 09:09 #2643Regular Member

Posts: 7I actually don't have an issue with Bella's rates, the only issue is trying to get in touch with her at all since she is so overloaded. I definitely would not mind paying a little more than normal just to have some sense of sanity when trying to find something. Being somewhat new to the area though, I'm not even sure what is legit on the agency side and not too many people discuss those types here it seems.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
Also tried searching the thread for a mention of Angel and the only result that came up was your post just now.
-
08-11-20 21:05 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 487Ghosted
I texted that I was on my way. She said ok. Got to street she mentioned, said I was in area. Nothin.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
Waited 20 minutes. Said I was leavin. Nothin.
Too bad, I like her looks. But hey, my wallet is still fat. But my balls are blue.
Anyone have a go to?? Can't fuck a ghost.
TJ.
-
08-11-20 16:12 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 792Not a fun time
It took me awhile to recognize her but she used always advertise years ago. She's totally my type of woman physically but she's no fun. This was a solid 5 years back but I remember it was in her living room on a like a lazyboy chair. Everything was covered and rushed.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 06:13 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 625Decent looking, more of a BBW. No signs of demons and when I saw her a year or so ago she worked out of her Condo. Everything covered, not a very exciting person but YMMV. I believe she is safer than most. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 05:11 #2639Banned Member

Posts: 72Wish I could. I stretch her out and she gets wet AF. But I am wary of going there raw because of stories like this. Not criticizing at all because it's hard in the moment, but if everyone is not pulling out get ready to get an injection in the butt if you go raw here.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






