Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 26409
-
08-12-20 10:37 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 215Fake profile
Quick google search goes to pics of a porn star Lana Wolf.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 09:40 #11318Regular Member

Posts: 8Naomi Banks
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/naomi-banks/32006362
Saw her yesterday morning. She is definitely the girl in the pictures. Body pics are current and accurate. Incall location was in a nice hotel in NW MKE. She was quick to respond via text. Seems to have a fairly open menu. Kissing, BBBJ, CFS, DATY, FIV. Fair pricing. I paid $ for hhr.
Got to incall. Typical 2 text system and I'm headed to the room. Was greeted by a lovely woman in black lingerie. Left the donation on the TV dresser and it stayed there the whole time. Started with some chit chat to calm the nerves then moved in for some kissing. Wasn't full on French kissing, but still OK. I then got comfortable as she unsnapped her lingerie giving me easy access to her pussy. She then gave me a good BBBJ. Not too much hand, good speed, good suction. Would definitely pop from this if I let her continue. Then decided I wanted a taste of her so we traded places and I got to business. Her pussy was clean, fresh, no odor, and tasted great. Focused on her clit and got her moaning. Then added a couple of fingers then proceeded to finger bang her while licking her clit. She responded well to this. I eventually had enough and put the cover on and entered her in MISH. Took it slow at first to gauge whether or not she'd be able to take me and she was more than able to. Increased the speed until I'm pounding her and squeezing her tits while I pull her onto my cock. Enjoyed a bit more of this and then moved onto K9. Very fun pounding this girl from behind. She has a great full ass that is just lovely to squeeze while fucking her. Decided that I'd finish in this position so I just went at her and pounded her pussy from behind which I think she enjoyed quite a lot as she got more vocal as I pounded away. Tried to hold off as long as I could and eventually emptied in the bag. Cleaned up in the shower got dressed and chatted until I left. Great time with a great girl. No bullshit, no drama, no games.
She texted me she is still on the fence on whether she comes and stays in MKE. Go see her, treat her well and convince her to stay. Need more girls who provide great service like her.
-
08-12-20 09:36 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 339I guess I am not seeing things correctly and the picture is bad, but if you look at the picture in the red suit it does look like it. You guys have seen her so you all would know better than me. I just thought it really looked like her one arm was pretty bad in the picture. But if she is a great girl and does what you all like keep enjoying it. Hard to find now a days.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 09:10 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 58Agree
I didn't get a user vibe from her either. I can see where someone might think she may be using because she is skinny. But, she didn't seem like she was skinny from heavy use. More or less just a skinny gal. Could be wrong. None-the-less, she was a pleasant person to deal with. Smells good, looks good, provides a wonderful service and she is operating at a fair price. I think that is the main take from this. I'm not a white knight either just telling it like it is. Like Snoop said, "I don't love these hoes"!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
FlipN Out.
-
08-12-20 08:18 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 1820Allie
Well the cat is out of the bag now that she's got an ad on STG's, so I guess a review is in order. She's been my ATF UTR for the last year. I can't even count how many times I've seen her, my place, her place, car head in a pinch. Tiny spinner with a nice figure, always clean, always has something sexy to wear. Great DT skills and the young lady knows how to ride. No rush and always makes sure I'm fully satisfied. Never any drama.
Yes I saw the post about her pulling a cash and dash, but man, that's so out of character. She knows the value of repeat clients. I've seen her once a week for the last year and never saw a guy hanging around. When we do my place she's always driven herself. I know because I usually walk her out to her car (which is nicer than mine tbh). I 100% recommend her with no reservations.
HS.
-
08-12-20 08:18 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 819Jess
I saw a couple of posts a week or so ago regarding Olive Oyl Jess. Does anyone have an update about her? Phone number?
-
08-12-20 07:08 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 774Forgive
Forgive me for sounding like a White Knight but she has one of the cleanest bodies out there. No use issues I've ever known of since I met her.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 01:16 #11312Regular Member

Posts: 16Feedback
Anyone tried her.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/504752218430
-
08-12-20 01:09 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 641Chloe
She's not the girl in the pics. She has no ass and no shape to her that is particularly female. Unattractive bag of bones. She's not the person you text with. She wasn't filled in on what was negotiated. She wouldn't do what was negotiated. Gives a decent rushed BBBJ which I wanted to get it over with too so fine get me out the door please. Next!
Originally Posted by CashMoney400
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 23:32 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 58Clean
As in she was shower fresh, place was tidy as well.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 22:48 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 174Nikki
Yes she does.
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 22:47 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 174Nikki
I have seen Nikki 10 or 15 times and have never seen tracks to lead me to think she was using. She is always clean and ready for fun. For me she provided a great bbbjcimws. I like a slow, super slow BBBJ, and she gives me that! My opinion!
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
FOM69.
-
08-11-20 19:48 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 339Certainly sounds like a potential recipe for disaster in due time. Be careful.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 18:39 #11306Regular Member

Posts: 1Chloe the Petite Treat
-
08-11-20 17:23 #11305Senior Member

Posts: 339I am not sure what you refer to as "clean" but you may need to take a look at her pictures closer to see she is a user she has bruises all over her arm in the picture with the red bikini. Hell even if she didn't it is easy to tell when they are on dope by the way they look. Generally it is presentation in every aspect. Looks, their posting, pictures whole nin yards. Not always %100 but an easy indicator.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






