Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11314

    Jess

    I saw a couple of posts a week or so ago regarding Olive Oyl Jess. Does anyone have an update about her? Phone number?

  2. #11313

    Forgive

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what you refer to as "clean" but you may need to take a look at her pictures closer to see she is a user she has bruises all over her arm in the picture with the red bikini. Hell even if she didn't it is easy to tell when they are on dope by the way they look. Generally it is presentation in every aspect. Looks, their posting, pictures whole nin yards. Not always %100 but an easy indicator.
    Forgive me for sounding like a White Knight but she has one of the cleanest bodies out there. No use issues I've ever known of since I met her.

  3. #11312

  4. #11311

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney400  [View Original Post]
    She's not the girl in the pics. She has no ass and no shape to her that is particularly female. Unattractive bag of bones. She's not the person you text with. She wasn't filled in on what was negotiated. She wouldn't do what was negotiated. Gives a decent rushed BBBJ which I wanted to get it over with too so fine get me out the door please. Next!

  5. #11310

    Clean

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what you refer to as "clean" but you may need to take a look at her pictures closer to see she is a user she has bruises all over her arm in the picture with the red bikini. Hell even if she didn't it is easy to tell when they are on dope by the way they look. Generally it is presentation in every aspect. Looks, their posting, pictures whole nin yards. Not always %100 but an easy indicator.
    As in she was shower fresh, place was tidy as well.

  6. #11309

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochenashikari  [View Original Post]
    Thinking to try her. Do you know if she does DFK.
    Yes she does.

  7. #11308

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what you refer to as "clean" but you may need to take a look at her pictures closer to see she is a user she has bruises all over her arm in the picture with the red bikini. Hell even if she didn't it is easy to tell when they are on dope by the way they look. Generally it is presentation in every aspect. Looks, their posting, pictures whole nin yards. Not always %100 but an easy indicator.
    I have seen Nikki 10 or 15 times and have never seen tracks to lead me to think she was using. She is always clean and ready for fun. For me she provided a great bbbjcimws. I like a slow, super slow BBBJ, and she gives me that! My opinion!

    FOM69.

  8. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Not them in the photo at all. Greeted by a thick Latina chick 6/10 maybe, definitely not in photos. Then introduced to two AA women, one tall one short. Both petite, small tits. The short one has a better body. The tall one won't shut up. Talks too much if you ask me. Both clean, smelled good. From what I gathered, there are different girls at different times.
    Certainly sounds like a potential recipe for disaster in due time. Be careful.

  9. #11306

  10. #11305
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Another Nikki https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/158406942559.

    Spoke with Nikki, very nice clean gal. Maybe 30 something. Blonde hair, skinny. Not frail skinny, but skinny. Got right to business. Everything I partake in is on the table and much more. I did a hhr 120. As always CBJ & CFS for me. She prefers BJ without cover and will swallow so she said. Anyway, good session. Not a clock watcher. Nice clean hotel room in Greenfield.
    I am not sure what you refer to as "clean" but you may need to take a look at her pictures closer to see she is a user she has bruises all over her arm in the picture with the red bikini. Hell even if she didn't it is easy to tell when they are on dope by the way they look. Generally it is presentation in every aspect. Looks, their posting, pictures whole nin yards. Not always %100 but an easy indicator.

  11. #11304

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Melrey1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Latina Lexi in the first link. Not a bad time but she's a bit worn down and probably high volume. Was responsive and easy set up though. All covered but YMMV. Good dirty talk but everything was a bit rushed. However I went for QV and negotiated down though so maybe that was why. Overall she was friendly.

    I tried seeing the AA Lexi in your second link before but didn't want to make the drive. Also didn't sound very friendly on the phone. That's all I have to report though. I think someone else reported on AA Lexi in second link and it was a positive review though but can't vouch personally.

    Latina Lexi in first post seems more reliable and was cheaper though. Hope it helps but would like to see more reports on the AA Lexi if you get a chance to check her out.
    Thanks for your input. I'll try AA Lexi and will share exp.

  12. #11303

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    She's a fun girl her BBBJ is enjoyable.
    Thinking to try her. Do you know if she does DFK.

  13. #11302

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Did you think they were the girls in the photos? Some of the photos I had (some via text) showed a white girl, and one that was ambiguous, maybe light skinned aa, maybe not.
    Not them in the photo at all. Greeted by a thick Latina chick 6/10 maybe, definitely not in photos. Then introduced to two AA women, one tall one short. Both petite, small tits. The short one has a better body. The tall one won't shut up. Talks too much if you ask me. Both clean, smelled good. From what I gathered, there are different girls at different times.

  14. #11301

    Yeah we never going back to those golden times!

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    That's the most common sense thing I have seen on this thread in a while. You are correct in saying that Milwaukee at least has a lot of trash being it is such a big "program" state.
    That was when internet wasn't affordable for everyone, now the internet is a public commodity so your less likely to run into all walks of life instead of those more likely in your tax bracket but it's still fun 2 use.

  15. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    Gave them a jingle. Got set up with a 2 Girl massage. Safe discreet location. Private bedroom with bed and massage table. Greeted by two AA women, both appeared to be in their 20's petite, nice bodies. Very clean. Received an erotic 1 hour Nuru style massage. They charge extra for you to release. If a menage trios is on your bucket list, you can check it off at this place. But, bring extra dough, it does cost a bit more. Definitely not for deal seekers as it is $200 and up for two girls. May be cheaper with one girl. I got a few more I'm working on, I will definitely circle back to this place though.

    FlipN Out.
    Did you think they were the girls in the photos? Some of the photos I had (some via text) showed a white girl, and one that was ambiguous, maybe light skinned aa, maybe not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape